Yamraiha internally screamed as she paled. "W-Why would he...?" she trailed off but widened her eyes in realization. "Don't tell me he plans on defiling Lucy-chan the very night of their wedding and doing **** and **** to her?!"

"Your imagination's going wild, old hag!" Sharrkan yelled, blushing furiously at just how perverted her brain was.

"S-Sorry," she calmed down. "So why did he ask for underwear?"

"You know how our King often wears those silly types of underwear?" Sharrkan pointed out. "Especially that stupid banana print one that he got from who-knows-where. It's horrendous."

"Ah," Yamraiha nodded in acknowledgment, her eyes cold and blank. "It's hideous. To the point where I want to burn it with high-tier explosive magic."

"In any case, he's finally decided to burn them all," Sharrkan said. "Given how much he likes her, there's no way he would let her see him in such hideous underwear. Honestly, it's only with her that he realizes just how bad of a fashion sense he has."

"Even though he's so good at picking out gifts for the opposite sex," Yamraiha laughed.

"Since you and the others took up a majority of the crowning ceremonies yourself, I was left attending to Sinbad," he continued. "I've been changing out his entire wardrobe but each time I get him some normal-looking underwear, he questions my tastes."

"That would make anyone angry," Yamraiha said, knowing for sure that she would set Sinbad on fire if he said those words to her. "You sure have it hard, Sharrkan."

He sighed. "Even so, I can't say no to him. Since," he closed his eyes, a content smile on his face, "it's hard to say no to a man who's that happy and elated. Our future Queen is really something. She's the only one who could bring out that sort of expression from our King."

Yamraiha smiled. "Yup!"

Sharrkan grinned.

"So," Yamraiha held his hand and Sharrkan blushed, "let's go back to preparing for the engagement ceremony!"

She pulled on his arm and Sharrkan paled, wanting this to be over already. For, at that moment, he heard a crack in his arm. Smiling, he closed his eyes and gave up, his soul ascending to nirvana.

Soleil Palace~

The summer wind gently blew in the air and though it would have been sweltering, the leaves of Yggdrasil provided a cool wind as it swept through Sindria. Her long, blonde hair swept down on the ground and with the wind, gave a gentle sway. With a simple golden headband with white wings sprouting out at the end covering her ears and white diamond droplets hanging from it, she sat there in silence, listening to the chirping of the doves. The bustling of the Palace was far from her ears and though she had offered to help, they all had adamantly refused her. Smiling apologetically, she placed her cup down and stared off into the distance.

Pulling her golden shawl which glistened like fairy dust over her, she stood up, her white, shoulderless, neck-high dress conforming to the shape of her hourglass figure before trailing out behind her in pale, golden frills.

"Will you accompany me for a walk?" she turned, smiling behind her golden, circular fan. "Masrur?"

The tall, well-built Fanalis who stood silently by her side watching over her nodded his head. Walking over to her, his crimson cape wrapped around the front flowing behind him. Reaching out his gloved hand to her, she placed her lace-gloved hand in his and the latter softening his eyes in affection. Taking up the large, white parasol decorated with gold with white diamonds hanging off the side, he held it over her with ease.