#Emon

Simon's POV:

I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up. That's all I could think about as I sat on one of the bar stools round the kitchen island with my head in my hands. Why did I do that? What the hell was I thinking? I'm an idiot. I fucked up. He'd specifically asked me not to say anything to anybody and I betrayed him. I didn't mean to! I swear I didn't! Some people were just being incredibly mean and I couldn't put up with it! I blurted out the truth by accident in my anger towards the idiots. I feel so bad. I can hear Ethan crying upstairs in Josh's room and it breaks my heart. As soon as he found out, he ran up there and hasn't been down since. I let my own silent tears roll down my face. "Hey, what's going on? Why can I hear crying?" Vikk asks as he walks in. "I messed everything up Vikk! I didn't mean to! I swear!" I sob into my hands. "Whoa whoa, calm down Simon, tell me what happened?" Vikk frowns as he sits in the seat beside me, his hand on my shoulder for comfort. I sigh and look up at him. His frown only deepens as he sees that I'm crying. "I didn't mean to. They were just being so horrible. I couldn't just sit there and let them talk about him like that." I cry. "What? Ok start from the beginning Simon. Who said what about who?" Vikk asks. "Ethan's so called 'fans' were being really mean about him on twitter. Calling him fat and gay and they weren't saying it jokingly. They meant it. So I got mad and told them that Ethan isn't fat, he's just right and that so what if he's gay? It has nothing to do with them! They should just leave him alone. Apparently everybody took my 'so what if he's gay?' As proof that he IS in fact gay. Because then Ethan came storming in and started yelling at me for being so stupid. I didn't mean it Vikk. I really didn't. I love him to much to hurt him like that deliberately." I sniffle, quickly wiping my eyes to get rid of the tears. Vikk sighs and pats my back before standing up. "You need to tell Ethan that then." Vikk smiles encouragingly as he walks out the room again. So taking Vikk's advice, I swallow my pride and stand up, getting ready to go talk to Ethan. That's when I notice the crying has stopped. I hesitate before walking out the kitchen and to the bottom of the stairs. I glance up to see Ethan stood there, his hands gripping tightly onto the banister rail. His eyes are red and puffy from crying and his hair is disheveled from where he's obviously been running his hands through it in stress. He looks almost as bad as I feel. I'm sure I look in a similar state to be honest. "Ethan." I choke out. "Simon." Ethan breaths. "I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to! You know I love you to much to do anything like that on purpose! I was just so angry at those douche's for being so mean to you." I explain. Ethan nods his head, a half smile forming. "I know. Josh's has been trying to get me to see why you did it. He also showed me some of the responses to your tweet..." He trails off. "Oh no. What did they say? I'm sorry Ethan." I flinch thinking that the response is going to be bad. "Everyone was 'awing' and saying how cute it was for you to stick up for me. Others just put 'Emon' lots of times." He chuckles slightly shaking his head. That brings a slight smile to my face. "So people are ok with it? They don't mind?" I ask nervously. He shrugs. "There's a couple of comments saying no because they either love me or you to much but yeah, practically everyone is ok with it." He smiles. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god. Ethan I am so sorry. I promise I won't do something so stupid ever again ok? Please forgive me?" I pout. "Simon I don't forgive you. There was nothing to forgive. Sure you were pretty stupid and went about it the wrong way, but you were only trying to look out for me." He smiles. "Jesus you nearly gave me a heart attack with that first sentence. But thank you Ethan. I needed to hear that. I love you so much Ethan." I grin. "I love you to Simon." I smirks before walking down the stairs and wrapping his arms around my neck before planting his lips on my own. I quickly wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him to me. "I'm glad you guys made up, but please don't fuck each other in the corridor." Josh groans from the top of the stairs. I laugh as I pull away from Ethan. I grab his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as I lead him upstairs, walking past a smirking Josh as he makes his way downstairs.

(Authors notes: I had no actual idea in mind when I started writing this one. I legit just wrote the first thing that came to my mind and it turned into this. I don't even know. xD hope you guys liked it though! And c'ya!)