#Vikkmon

Simons POV:

The car was completely silent on the way home. I guess everyone was just to tired to engage in conversation, after all, it had been a really long day. We'd all gotten up early to go play football for a few videos and then afterwards we'd gone out for food and then to see a movie. It was nearing 10pm now and even though it's not late, with everything we'd done today, we were all tired. Harry, Ethan and Tobi had already gone home so I was left driving Vikk, Josh and JJ. Vikk yawns in the passenger seat beside me and I smile. "Tired?" I ask. I glance at him to see him nodding his head. I glance in my rear view mirror to see JJ and Josh fast asleep in the back, JJ has his head resting on Josh's shoulder. I chuckle and shake my head. "Yo Vikk, look at them two." I grin, turning my eyes back to the road. Vikk turns around in his seat beside me and chuckles softly. "Cute." He sniggers quietly to himself. "Not as cute as you." I mumble under my breath. "Huh?" Vikk asks confused. "Oh nothing." I stutter nervously. Shit, had he heard me? God, if he did I'm so screwed. Nobody knows this, but I actually like Vikk, like REALLY like Vikk. "Did you just say 'not as cute as you?'" He persists. I sigh and shake my head but stay silent. I can't lie to him but I'm hardly going to straight up tell him I like him. "Simon?" He frowns. I pull up into the driveway and kill the engine, turning to face Vikk. "I said 'its kinda cute.'" I lie. Vikk frowns, I can see the wheels in his mind turning. "No, I definitely heard you say 'not as cute as you.' Simon do you like me?" Vikk asks, his eyes wide. I freeze. I mean what am I supposed to do, faced with that question. Nobody even knows I'm gay, let alone that I like Vikk! "Simon answer me... Do you like me?" Vikk asks. I can't look at him, I turn to face out the windshield and cringe, shrugging my shoulders. "What does that mean? Yes or no Simon, just answer the damn question!" Vikk growls. "Ok fine! I like you Vikk. There, ya happy?" I mumble before climbing out or the car. I'd only managed to make it to the hood of the car before I'm being pinned up against it. "I am happy. Wanna know why?" Vikk whispers against my ear. A shiver runs down my spine at his close proximity and I let out a breathy "sure." In reply. "Because I like you to Simon." I breaths. And then he's kissing me. "Fuck sake! Get a room!" JJ yells, obviously just awoken from his slumber. The car doors slam behind us as both JJ and Josh get out. Vikk pulls away, resting his forehead against my own. We are both breathing heavily. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Vikk asks, linking our hands together. A huge smile forms on my face and I slowly nod. "I'd love to." I grin. Well that went better than expected!

(Authors notes: I'm not sure about this one to be perfectly honest but I hope you enjoyed it all the same! I'm not going to lie, I'm going through an incredibly tough time right now so uploads may be sporadic for a while. I apologise in advance for that. And c'ya!)