Alyssa and Simon

(For ThatGirlAlyssa)

I jumped and squealed as I heard a loud clap of thunder at the exact moment that a jump scare happened in the film we're currently watching. Simon chuckled and with the arm that is around my shoulders gives me a gentle squeeze to reassure me. I smile up at him gratefully. It's just Simon and I home right now. The lads had gone out leaving Simon and I alone to have a long overdue date night. Of course Simon had made me watch a horror film, I know he only does it to freak me out but hey, I let him. And besides, it gives me the perfect excuse to cuddle up to him. By the end of the film I have my arms wound tightly around his waist and my face buried in his chest. The credits roll and Simon pokes my side. "Hey you can look up now. The films finished." Simon chuckles, sticking his tongue out at me as I look up at him. I grin and flick his nose, sitting up again and stretching but Simon immediately pulls me back down to him. "No moving. I'm comfy." He orders. I laugh and shake my head but don't make another attempt to move. It's not long after that I'm falling asleep.

*2:30am*

I'm woken up by the sounds of loud voices and someone shushing them, I grin and snuggle into Simons side more, still pretending to be asleep. "Is she asleep?" Harry asks in what I guess he thinks is a whisper but is more like normal talking. "She is, so shut up you idiots." Simon grumbles. "Ok well we're going to the kitchen. Later dude!" Tobi yells. Oh yes, they are all very drunk. Simon sighs. "You can stay in here. I'll take her to bed." Simon growls. Suddenly I'm being shifted as he stands up and then I'm being picked up bridal style. I let my head roll to face him so my forehead is pressed against his chest. Simon starts walking, I hear when he passes the boys because I hear them all calling out goodnight. When Simon reaches the second set of stairs I look up at him and smile. When he sees I'm awake he frowns. "Sorry, did the bafoons wake you up?" He says apologetically. I grin and nod my head. "Never mind. Seems like they had a good time so I don't really mind." I smile. Simon chuckles and leans down to give me a quick kiss. "You're far more forgiving than me. If they had woken me up I would have had a fit at them." He laughs. We're in his room now so he sets me gently down onto the bed. I pull the covers out from under me and quickly get settled down. Simon walks over to his wardrobe and pulls out a pair of jogging bottoms. I can't help but watch as he gets changed. Say whatever you want but he's my boyfriend, I'm aloud to look. He turns back around after pulling on his joggers and raises an eyebrow when he sees me looking. I just smirk which makes him chuckle. He walks over to the other side of the bed and climbs in, wrapping his arms around me, his cheek is resting on the top of my head. "Goodnight beautiful." He whispers. "Goodnight." I smile. He kisses the top of my head and I sigh contentedly. "Hey Simon?" I ask. "Yeah?" He mumbles. "I love you." I grin. His arms tighten around me and he kisses the top of my head again. "I love you to Alyssa. So much." I can hear the smile in his voice when he replies, I don't have to see it to know it's there. We've been together for almost five years. I can read him like a book. I relax into him, still smiling. "Night." I whisper as I start to fall asleep again. "Goodnight." He replies right before sleep takes over me. God I live that boy so much.

(Authors notes: hope this was ok. As always Alyssa, if you want anything changing, just let me know. :) hope you enjoyed! Oh btw if any of you want to get in contact with me or just chat then feel free to drop me a tweet. My twitter is @loocy9 :) and c'ya! <3)