Ethan

Ethan's POV:

She walked over to me and hugged me tightly, I responded by wrapping my arms around her and hugging her harder. "This is going to sound so stupid but you mean the world to me Ethan." She mumbles into my shoulder where her face is buried. I don't exactly know what to say so I simply hug her tighter to me. "You saved my life. I read a book not long ago and there was this particular line in it that made me think of you. It said 'you are all the colours in one at full brightness.' And I don't know, I guess that's that's how I feel when I look at you. Like you are all the colours in one for me. So thank you for being my light Ethan." She had said all this after taking a step back so she can look into my eyes properly, allowing me to see the sincerity there. "I'm not all the colours in one but I'm certainly glad I can be your light." I smile. And then she is being ushered along so that the next fan in the queue can meet us. She never told me her name but I can tell you one thing for sure, I will never forget this girl who called me her light.

(Authors notes: I know this is very short but I've just finished reading "all the bright places" by Jennifer Niven which is where I got the "all the colours in one" quote from. It is a book about a girl who learns to live from a boy who wants to die. This book contains suicide but if you can handle reading stuff like that, I highly recommend this book. It's honestly incredible. I also want to apologise to you all, I know I have a tendency to disappear for different lengths of time but I always have my reasons, be it I'm busy or just plain feeling down. If I could I swear I would spend all day on Wattpad. And yes, I hope you guys liked this very different/very short little story. And c'ya! <3)