Genis and Vikk

(This one is for DimondFoxFrenzy.)

"Hey guys, it's me, Vikkstar123 and today I'm joined by my wonderful girlfriend Genis! So today we're going to be doing a challenge that I just made up! So Genis here is going to ask me random questions about herself and I can't kill anyone until I answer the question correctly. So here we go!"

*end of recording*

"Babe you did good! I'm pleasantly surprised!" I laugh. Vikk grins and shakes his head. "You have no faith in me, I'm wounded!" He chuckles. "Anyways guys that was the... Um... Girlfriend huger games challenge?" Vikk frowns. I sigh and roll me eyes. "You suck at coming up with names." I smile. "Oh like you could do better?" He challenges. "Hey, I never said I could come up with anything better, just that you suck." I laugh holding my hands up defensively. "Anyways guys, that's it for today! And we'll see you, in another video!" Vikk outro's the video as I yell "BYE!" And wave my arms about frantically. "VIKK! I NEED TO BORROW YOUR SPARE CHAIR FOR A VIDEO!" Simon shouts as he barges into the room. "It's a good job we just finished recording and don't need it anymore then isn't it?" Vikk chuckles. I stand up and roll the chair that I was sat on over to Simon, who thanks me before leaving. I walk back over to Vikk and sit back down in his lap. His arms wrap around my waist and his chin rests on my shoulder as we sit there snuggling in silence for a moment. After a couple minutes, Vikk shifts so that he can get to his computer again and he starts to edit the video. I get bored quickly so I start to play with his hair, messing it up and attempting to put it in different styles. (The Mohawk I tried to style didn't work with Vikk's soft hair unfortunately. :/) But I just enjoyed messing his hair up. Vikk is usually quite protective of his hair, he can't stand it when people mess with it, so I'm surprised he's actually letting me play with it. I guess he's just to consumed with editing to really notice. "You know, that's highly distracting." Vikk mumbles. I grin and shake my head, there he is. "Oh really? You don't seem to mind..." I smirk. He rolls his eyes and turns to face me. "I don't mind, it's just distracting. But I guess I can finish this video later..." He trails off. I can see an idea forming in his mind and it makes me slightly nervous. Which is why I automatically squeal when he picks me up so that he's standing holding me bridal style. "How about you distract me some more?" He winks as he walks the few steps over to the bed. I squeal and laugh as he drops me onto the mattress. "NOT WHILE THE REST OF US ARE RECORDING PLEASE!" I hear Josh yell from his room opposite. I can't help but laugh at that as Vikk flops down beside me, wrapping his arms around me and planting a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Later then." He whispers in my ear before he starts to tickle me. I scream and try to wriggle away in between laughter but Vikk has a tight hold on me and I can't escape. "NOOOO! STOOOP!" I whine between giggles. "GUYS!" Simon yells from upstairs. Vikk and I laugh but Vikk finally stops tickling me. "They always spoil the fun." He pouts. I chuckle and shake me head. "Later then." I quite his earlier words with a smirk. Vikk grins and nods his head before pulling me on top of him and hugging me to him.

(Authors notes: a bit more of a playful one. Hope you enjoyed! Of course if you want anything changing Genis then just let me know. :) And c'ya!)