JJ and Harry

(Decided not to include ship names anymore because complicated. xD anyway this ship was requested by zexylexi, hope you enjoy!)

JJ's POV:

"JJ go back to sleeeeeep!" Harry groans tiredly from the other side of the bed. I roll my eyes and continue my work on the laptop. I just need to finish this last thing before I go to sleep. Harry sighs beside me before sitting up and glaring at me. "If you don't turn that fucking laptop off right now, I swear to god you'll be sleeping outside JJ." Harry glowers. "But I just need to-" I'm in the middle of my sentence when Harry cuts me off. "No you don't 'just need to.' What you NEED to do, is switch that god damn thing off and go to sleep." He orders. I sigh before doing as I'm told. I save my work progress quickly before shutting it down and setting it aside. I know he's not joking about throwing me out into the garden over night, he's done it before when we had an argument. I had to wait until Vikk got up at 6am for a run before I got let back in. Vikk had been pretty shocked to see me locked out to say the least. I turn back to face Harry with a frown. "There, ya happy?" I pout. "Immensely so." Harry grins before lying back down and closing his eyes. "Now come cuddle." He mumbles, already half asleep again. I sigh and shake my head. To say he's so bossy, he's as soft as brush really, he's a big teddy bear that just loves cuddling. But of course I give in, sliding down so I'm also now lying down beside him. He's got his back facing me so I turn to face him and wrap my arms around him so we're spooning. (Harry is little spoon while JJ is big spoon. :P) It's only moments later that I hear Harry's soft snores and I smile. He's adorable when he wants to be.

*the next day*

All of us had decided to film IRL videos today, Calfreezy had also decided to join us so it was pretty crowded in the kitchen right now, where we are all currently packed into. Ethan was sat on a bar stool while Josh stood behind him, his arms wrapped around Ethan's waist while his chin rested on his shoulder. Vikk was sat spinning around and chatting animatedly with Tobi who was laughing at something Vikk had said while watching him adoringly. Simon was leaning against the wall with Cal who was clutching onto Simons hand tightly. In case you can't tell, everyone's together. Josh and Ethan, Tobi and Vikk and Simon and Cal. And of course Harry and myself. Harry was sat on the island counter top, his legs dangling off the side as he swung them back and forth like a child. His constant fidgeting was getting on my nervous slightly, so I stood up out of my seat and walked in front of him. I took a step forward, closer to the counter, forcing his legs to stop swinging. He just rolls his eyes knowing exactly what I'm doing. I just smirk and lean in, planting a quick kiss to his lips. "Ugh, JJ not in the kitchen! As much as we would all like to be kissing out boyfriends right now, we're supposed to be filming a video remember?" Josh groans. I just laugh and shake my head, pulling away from Harry slightly, but not before whisper "later." Into his ear and giving him a wink and a smirk as I pull away. Harry blushes bright red only succeeding in making me laugh at how cute he is. I still can't quite believe that the adorable little fucker that is Harry agreed to be my boyfriend all those months ago...

(Authors notes: so it's currently 5:15am and I haven't been to sleep yet. I'm very tired so I apologise if it isn't quite as good. I'm hoping that my brain is in the delirious stage where all my creativity comes out and it, for some reason, just works, but I won't know for sure until I re-read this tomorrow. I really hope it's ok though. And yeah! C'ya! <3)