Katy and Cal

(For musicandminecraft)

"NO CAL! STOOOOP!" I laugh as I try to shield myself from the nerf bullets that he's currently shooting at me. "NEVER!" He yells proceeding to do a terrible evil laugh. I make a dive for behind the sofa, grabbing the spare nerf gun that's sat on the coffee table on the way. Using the sofa as a shield I lift the gun up and start firing in his direction. Both of us are laughing like crazy people when other Cal flings the door open with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "Could you two keep it down? I'm trying to record and all I can hear is laughing!" He groans. "SORRY CAL!" Both Cal and I exclaim at the same time. Cal rolls his eyes mumbling something about us being "such children" before retreating into the safety of his room again. I turn to face Cal, both of us grinning trying to contain our laughter. We inevitably fail and burst out laughing. "SHUT UP!" We hear from the next room. After a minute we both calm down. "Lower your weapon and surrender to me girly!" Cal cries in an over exaggerated accent that I think is meant to resemble that of an old school knight. I giggle and shake my head but lower my gun for Callux's sake. Cal smirks and fires one bullet straight at my head before throwing his own gun onto the couch. I shoot him a glare at having shot me even after I surrendered. He just smirks, sitting down on the sofa and patting the spot next to him. I grin and skip over to him, flopping down in the seat beside him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and smiles down at me. "What shall we do now babe? Since Cal ruined all the fun." He pouts. I think for a moment before looking up at him with a grin. "Nando's and date night?" I suggest with a smile. Cal's entire face lights up as he grins back at me. "That sounds perfect! Nando's and date night it is." He exclaims happily. The date is great, as always. We end up getting kicked out of Nando's half way through our meal because we're laughing to hard about a funny story that Cal is relaying to me about something very unfortunate that happened to Simon the other day. When we get home Cal yells out letting anybody that's in the flat know of our return. There is no reply. We walk into the living room to see a note on the coffee table. "To the crazy people that also live in this flat. I've gone to Sarah's for the night, don't expect me home. And Harry said he was going back to Guernsey so don't expect him either. Looks like you got the place to yourself tonight, have fun kids! ;) 'The better Cal' <3" I laugh at how he signed it and turn to Cal. "So... Looks like we finally have the place to ourselves..." Cal smirks. I know exactly where he's going with that... "We shall see... But first! Make me food! Since you got us kicked out of Nando's and all." I grin sticking my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes but makes his way over to the kitchen with a smile on his face. Aww he's to cute!

(Authors notes: Two in one day! My god it's a miracle! :O hope you enjoyed it Katy! If you want anything changing just let me know. :) ALSO GUYS! Look out for my next update chapter that will be out shortly. And c'ya! <3)