Adrianna and Harry

(For wait-a-second)

Harry's POV:

"DANCE WITH ME HARRY!" She laughs as she jumps around the room 'dancing' along to the song that's currently being played on the radio. "Nah fuck that! I'm not making myself look like a complete twat in front of everyone thank you very much!" I laugh and shake my head at her antics. All of us had come to JJ's flat for a mini house party, the Sidemen, both Cal's, Lewis and Shifty and the girls. There are quite a few of us all crammed together in the living room and JJ has the music playing. So of course Adrianna was up dancing in the middle of the room. I can't help but smile at her child like nature. She's just to cute. "But you always look like a twat Harry! So come and look like a twat with your twat girlfriend." She grins, sticking her tongue out at me. "Oi mate! She just called you a twat! Are you gonna stand for that?" Freezy asks with a smirk. "Well she called herself a twat to so..." I grin as I stand up off the couch where I had been sat and walk over to her. She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck and I can't help the little laugh that escapes me. Seriously... To cute. Together the two of us must have danced for almost an hour before I finally relent and flop back on the sofa, tired but very very happy. Adrianna quickly follows my lead and drops herself into my lap, much to my dismay. I wouldn't mind if she had just sat on me, but she full on dropped herself on me, and she landed right on a certain area putting me in a lot of pain for a moment as I wince and groan. "Oh shit! Sorry babe!" She laughs as she shuffles into a safer, more comfortable area. "It's ok." I groan out. We sit and talk with the others for a while and before long it's pitch black outside. It's a good job I live in the same building as JJ and don't have far to travel. "I want some fresh are. You coming Harry?" Adrianna smiles sweetly at me as she jumps up out of my grasp. I whine at the loss of contact and immediately get up to follow her. I'm just in one of those moods where I really don't want to let go of her. I mean those moods are almost always there but shush, nobody needs to know how whipped I am. :P I grab her hand and she leads me out onto the balcony. Walking over to the edge, I move behind her so I can wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. She sighs contentedly. "Isn't this view just amazing?" She asks looking wistfully out at the London skyline. I smile and peck her cheek. "It is, but I have something much better to look at right here." I smirk knowing it will make her laugh. Right on time a little giggle escapes her. "So cheesy Harry, but hey I'm not complaining." She smiles. "I'm only cheesy for you." I grin, leaning slightly to the side so she can see my terrible little eyebrow wriggle. She bursts out laughing, exactly the reaction I was looking for. I could listen to her laugh for hours. Yes I have become very cheesy lately, but it's only because I've found the love of my life and suddenly cheesy seems very truthful. "I love you so much Adrianna." I whisper. She pulls away and turns to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck just like she did earlier when we were dancing, and smiles up at me. "I love you so much to Harry." She grins before leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss me. She is perfection and I truly love her with all my heart.

(Authors notes: a bit of a cuter cheesier one because the romantic side of me demanded it. Hope you liked it Adrianna! If you want anything changing then just let me know. :) and c'ya! <3)