#7 Alex & Josh

(I'm writing this after I wrote my update with renewed inspiration so I'm actually going to post this tonight for DisIzWhoIAm! Hope you enjoy it!)

*flashback to 5 year old Alex and 8 year old Josh in Josh's back yard.*

"CATCH ME JOSHY!" I giggled before jumping off the trampoline towards Josh. He looks panicked for a second before he leaps towards the edge of the trampoline and catching me just before I hit the floor but we both tumble down landing on our butts. I laugh, my 5 year old brain not comprehending the possible danger I had just put myself in. "YAY JOSHY! I BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" I grin before jumping up off the floor and running away from him. He laughs and chases me round the garden but he's a lot faster than me so he catches up quickly, lifting me up and spinning us both around laughing. "Josh we'll always be friends forever right?" I smile sweetly at him. He grins and nods his head. "Of course we will Alex! Pinky promise!" He smiles holding out his pinky finger towards me. I latch my own pinky onto his and we both grin at each other to seal the promise.

*14 years later*

"CATCH ME JOSHY!" I laugh before throwing myself off the 5ft high wall I had been walking on while on our way home from the park. He laughs and stretches out his arms, catching me bridal style. "You're 19 and you're seriously still doing that? I thought I told you that you nearly gave me a heart attack the first time you did that!" He chuckles, shaking his head at me. I shrug my shoulders, grinning at him. "So? You're 22 and you still go to the park with your best friend to play on the swings. We're both immature Zerker! Deal with it!" I laugh. He drops my legs so I can stand up again. He sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh harder. After I calm down I poke his cheek grinning. "Josh? Hey Josh? Joshua? Joshy? Josh?" I smirk knowing I'm pissing him off. He shoots me a glare. "Yes Alex?" He finally sighs. "You still love me right?" I grin. He rolls his eyes smiling. "Nope. I hate you." He sniggers. My mouth drops and it's his turn to laugh. "I'm kidding! Jeez, relax Alex! Of course I love you!" He says happily, his eyes sparkling with amusement. I pout and fold my arms across my chest. "Aww come on! I'm sorry Alex, I didn't mean it! Please don't be mad at me!" He chuckles. My lips twitch, wanting to smile, but I stay straight faced. He frowns when I refuse to talk. "Please Alex? I hate it when you're mad at me! You know I love you really!" He rushes out, slightly anxious that I still haven't said anything. I finally crack up and smack him lightly up side his head. "You're an idiot! I could never be mad at you Josh!" I laugh. He sighs in relief, his smile returning. "You know I really do love you Alex." He muses. I grin and nod my head. "And I love you to Joshy." I smile. "No really. I mean I'm IN love with you Alex." He says and I can see the complete honesty on his face. I'm momentarily shocked before a huge grin plasters into my face. "I'm in love with you to Josh." I smile before leaning in and kissing him.

*5 years later*

Josh and I had gotten married this time 2 years ago and we were still going strong. He was still my Joshy. Still that same 8 year old kid that had chased me around his back yard when I was 5. He was still my best friend in the entire world. I looked back over to him now, after reminiscing about our childhood and how we got together those 5 years ago, and couldn't wipe the smile off my face as he held our 2 year old daughter in his arms, laughing as he tickled her and she squealed happily trying to wriggle away from him. My husband is perfect, my little baby girl is perfect, my life is perfect.

(Authors notes: another one that's a bit different than my usual for DisIzWhoIAm. I originally wasn't going to add in that you had a daughter at the end but it was just to perfect for this particular story line and it seemed like such an adorable thought that Josh had a daughter. Just picture him with a kid for a second... To fucking cute right? Of course if you want i can easily edit that bit out. :P thanks for the support on all my stories Alex! :D)