His duality is getting on your last nerves.

"Now tell me Star, what would you like me to do?" He ask with a small smirk plastered on his face, clearly enjoying you below him with a very flustered expression on your face.

You freeze a bit at his question. "Ehhm," you hesitate. "Can you kiss me?" You ask unsure. You see his smirk grow while he leans in. "Just a kiss babygirl, that can be arranged." He whispers before attaching his lips ones again with yours.

You whine in the passionate kiss, clearly wanting him to touch you. You pull your hands trough his hair, roughly gripping the strands and pushing his face closer to yours. He seems to notice your desperation as he smirks in the kiss. "Ahh Y/N, your hands in my hair make me want to do things to you." He groans in the kiss and you squeal internally at how dominant and turned on he sounds.

"Then do it." You tell him.

He seems a bit shocked at your statement as he pushes himself up a bit. Staring in your eyes, looking for some sort of hesitation. "You sure you want that?" He asks carefully.

You chuckle as you see his concerned face. You rub your hands over his cheeks while pushing them together to make his face look like a squishy fish. "Yes Lucas." You smile at him. "You turned me on now please make me feel good." You ask with small puppy eyes while whining softly.

You don't need to ask him that twice as he immediately attaches his lips with your neck, roughly kissing and sucking while searching for your weak spot. You moan under him, only adding to his and your excitement. You tug on the hem of his shirt as a sign that you want it of and smoothly removes his shirt. You can't help but swoon over his gorgeous toned upper body.

He smirks knowing you like his abs and takes your hands in his. Tracing them down from his shoulders across his pecks, his abs and his stomach until they rest on his belt. You realise what he wants and with big eyes, not leaving the eye contact, you undo his belt and open his pants, not pulling them down yet.

He kisses you again, now more sensually than before. Majority of the kisses you shared were rough and filled with lust, want and hormones. But right now he is kissing you tenderly, like you're glass and can brake anytime. His hands resting on your hips but grabbing the hem of your shirt and pulling it up until your bra is revealed.

Not really thinking about what you were wearing you look up when you realise Lucas's movements halted. You tilt your head to the side, seeing him stare intensely at your chest. "Something wrong?" You ask carefully. "Damn Y/N, didn't know you were into lace?" He grins amusingly and you realise you're wearing your black lace bra. You internally slap your face while it is turning the same colour as your red tinted lipstick, which is now also on Lucas's neck and lips. "Ah, ehh, yeah, sorry?." You stutter not really knowing what to say.

"Don't apologise, you look gorgeous." He smiles, then fully taking of your top. He starts kissing your small tummy while his hands remove your bra in one swift move. He attaches his lips with one of your breast while kneading the other one.

"Nghh, L-lucas." You moan. Hands once again laced in his hair. He trails his kisses down from your breast, back over your stomach until just above the waistband of your pants. He looks up at you with a questioning look. "Can I continue?" He asks sweetly.

You smile at his caring face and give a small nod telling him it's okay. His hand move around the waistband of your trousers and he pulls them down carefully, and places them next to your sweater on the blanket. When he looks at you again he groans at the sight in front of him.

"Aish Star, you're going to be the death of me." He mumbles before kissing up your knees and thighs. You moan at his fairy light touches and buckle your hips up for friction. "Lucas." You moan his name. "Please touch me." You mewl out and he immediately takes action.