"Aish Star, don't worry, I may be really confident in my looks sometimes, but hearing you compliment me like that really melts my heart from the inside." He replies dramatically while clutching his hands over his heart, like it is going to beat out of his chest.

"Oh you big softy." You chuckle while standing up and giving him a hug. He hugs back while nuzzling his nose in your neck, weirdly breathing in your scent. "You smell good." He compliments again. "Omg, stop it, what is with all the compliments." You chuckle while softly punching his upper arm.

"Can't I compliment the girl I love?"

He asks, standing back straight and looking in your eyes. You gulp under his intense stare and the sentence he just spoke ringing like music in your head.

He actually loves me.
Me,
He loves me.

When it finally settles in, you grow a big smile on your face. You jump in his arms, placing thousands of small kisses across his face. "Omg you love me!" You squeal while never stopping with peppering him with kisses. You hear his faint laugh somewhere in your ears but you're too engrossed with the feeling of someone cherishing you again. "Thank you." You whisper, looking deep in his eyes.

You see him laugh. "Don't thank me Star." He dismisses your thanks. "I always thought, that when I told a girl I loved her, I wanted her to say it back, but knowing you're not ready but you still treasure my feelings and you're trying to open yourself up to me, makes me feel maybe even more special than when you would just plainly tell me you loved me back. So thank you for that!" He smiles a genuine, adoring smile.

"I'm happy, you're happy." You giggle cutely, gazing in his eyes. You lean in to connect your lips with his, but hesitate for a moment. He seems to notice your hesitation. "You can kiss me Star." He whispers under his breath leaning his forehead against yours, brushing his lips past yours. You let out a soft sigh of relief before locking your lips with his.

You feel him kiss back right away and fully take over the kiss. Dominating your lips with his movements. You give yourself over in the kiss and let him do his thing. You totally engulf in his lips and the feeling of them against yours. You part yours slightly to get some air in your lungs but he sees it as an opportunity to push his tongue inside. He roams his tongue trough your mouth and you moan softly at the feeling. He explores your mouth while you dig your hands thoroughly in his hair, tugging slightly. He lets out a low groan and moves his hands from your thighs, gripping your butt to hold you up in his arms.

You jolt up because of his firm grip on your ass and let out a small scream in surprise. You look in Lucas's eyes a bit confused but he just seemed to be in a daze, breathing heavily. "Damn baby, why'd you stop." He chuckles breathily. Still a bit in his own world. You scan his face, not getting any eyecontact. You grab his jaw and force him to look at you. When his eyes finally meet yours and he sees the confusion in your eyes, he snaps out of it. "Whats wrong." He asks now concerned. You chuckle. "Nothing, I was just surprised when you grabbed my ass and you looked so cute, totally emerged in your own world, I just took a moment to appreciate your beauty." You smile at him.

He sighs exasperated, bringing his head closer to your ear. "I grabbed your ass because I wanted to and I was dazed because of your amazing lips moving along mine." He growls in your ear leaving a shudder go trough your spine.

"Now tell me baby girl," He starts of while you hold your breath in anticipation. His low raspy tone and warm breath close to your ear, his hold still firm on your ass and the not existing proximity. It is enough for you to totally submit yourself to him. "Can I kiss you again, or do you want me to stop." He asks.

You look at him, confused. "Stop? Why would I want you to stop?" You ask him. "Because if we don't stop now, I may not be able to stop anymore." He puffs in your ear. You widen your eyes a bit at his statement, but a small excitement forms in the pit of your stomach. You place your pointer and middle finger under his chin and lifts it up. He looks at you with lidded eyes and you feel his lustful stare on your lips. You doubt for a small moment.

Is this what you want? You don't know what is going to happen, but he warned you for a reason...

Your worrying gets cut of by Lucas's lips. Full, plush, soft lips press against yours in a dizzying kiss. You melt in his arms, which are still holding you up. He gives a small squeeze in your ass, this time you only gasp and he uses this to insert his tongue once again. Exploring your mouth roughly, biting your lip and his teeth clashing with yours. You start moaning in the kiss, getting very aroused by the messy lustful kiss and his big hands groping and kneading your ass.

He starts walking but you're too lost in the kiss that you don't acknowledge his moving. You feel yourself being put down on a soft space and you detach your lips from his. You look around and see yourself seated on a higher rock where a blanket is spread out, Lucas standing right in front of you with your legs still wrapped around his waist.

You let out a small chuckle. "Sushi, what was your original plan for this date if I may ask." You smile up, looking in his eyes with a twinkling excitement. "Well... as you know I planned the sushi eating dinner, getting to know you better, then watch the sunset here on the blanket and if you wanted to we could also watch the stars after. Then I planned on confessing and asking you out." He admits hesitantly with an awkward chuckle while rubbing his nape with his hand. "But as you know it didn't really went as I planned." He chuckles awkwardly again.

"I'm sorry." You apologise with a genuine smile. Placing your hands on his cheeks and stroking them in an affectionate way. "No don't apologise, I actually screwed it all up by telling you I love you before the dinner and then after the dinner asking way too personal questions." He pulls you closer against him. Placing his forehead against yours.

"I don't mind, someway, everything you do, how wrong it may be, I seem to forgive you and it only makes me more attached to you." You confess.

You look in each others eyes for a small second, fire in both of your eyes. And without any confirmation or words shared your lips crash against his. No holding back, just pure pleasure of his lips against yours. His body against yours. His hands on your waist~

His heart in your hands.

________________________________

Hey!!

Thanks so much for 10K🤧💗
Lot's of love and happy valentines day!! Even without a significant other, you can love yourself!!!❤️🌹 Celebrate the amazing person you are, cuz I know you all are!!😘🥂

~xxxyours❣️