Chapter 45

Sakura's Pov

It was finally Friday like thank God. This week was a restless week for me. Today is the day where I found out who the new basketball coach is going to be.

I walked inside my classroom and saw Ayami already in her seat. It was still early when I got to school. We had about fifteen minutes until school started. Kuroko and Kagami weren't here yet since it's so early.

I sat in the vacant seat next to Aya, "Yo!" I smiled. She smiled back at me. She was much happier than yesterday. "Ohayo." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Why so happy?" I asked as I rested my head on the palm of my hand. She sighed and blew a strand of her hair out of her face, "I video chatted Daiki yesterday. He was being an idiot and it just made my day." She giggled. I smiled as I saw her laugh.

"Well good for you. I still don't know what to give Taiga for Valentine's Day." I sighed and buried my face in my arms. Then Aya smacked my arm, "Make him a chocolate heart cake! Like with strawberries and everything! Oh my gosh yes!" She yelled.

I lifted up my head, "Calm down, Aya! Okay, I'll try to make him a chocolate heart cake." I smiled and she smiled as she heard me agree with her idea. "I'm such a genius." She said in a conceited tone and flipped her hair in my face.

"Yeah, sure.." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"So mean.." Aya fake cried.

Then immediately, Kuroko and Kagami came through the classroom door with five minutes to spare.

"Ohayo!" Me and Aya smiled at both of them. "Ohayo." They both smiled and replied. I waved bye to Aya as our sensei had came in the room and I walked back to my seat next to Kagami.

"So you are going to meet your new coach today?" I asked. Kagami nodded. "I heard she's a student from here. I wonder who she is." I rested my chin on my palm and stared at my teacher.

"Me too." Kagami replied and our conversation died as our teacher began to start his lesson.

Time Skip

It was time for basketball practice and Aya tagged along, because she wanted to know who the new coach is. By this time, I didn't feel worried at all compared to yesterday. I just hoped that the new coach would not cling onto Kagami like his other fan girls.

I walked in the gym door and stopped in my tracks as I saw her. (Yes, you predicted correctly @obsessedbooks cx)

"Is there something wrong, Sakura?" Aya asked me as she was behind me. "Nothing." I said in a menacing tone. I was totally ready to kill. I told her stay away.

I started to walk towards Kagami and Kuroko as Aya followed close behind me.

"Um.. Konichiwa mina. I am your new coach, Hikari Megumi." She bowed and she said shyly. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Shouldn't you guys be practicing right now instead of just standing around her." I said.

Kuroko nodded, "Sakura is right. We should start practicing." Everyone nodded and went off to practice some free throws.

I saw down on a bench next to Aya and crossed my legs as I stared at the boys practice. I slightly looked at Megumi in the corner of my eye. I could tell that she was looking at Kagami.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead. "Sakura, what's wrong?" Aya asked as she noticed how irritated I was. I was sitting far away from Megumi, so I decided to talk freely in my normal voice. "Who does she think she is?" I glared at her.

Aya was still confused about everything.

"She likes Kagami and was going to confess to him before I stopped her with my bitchiness. Yeah, I don't care. I'm a bitch." I looked at Aya and she nodded understanding.

I looked back at Kagami as he was sweated, because of practice. He slowly lifted up his shirt and fanned it with his shirt so he could cool himself down. "It's so hot in here!" He yelled as he continued to fan himself.

I looked over to Megumi and she started to blush a dark shade of red.

Okay that was it.

I got up from my seat on the bench and slowly walked over to her with my arms crossed. She noticed that I was walking towards her, "Is something wrong, Sak- I mean, Hana-senpai?" She asked oblivious to everything.

"Are you even capable of being a coach for the basketball team?" I asked straight forwardly. She gulped as she stared back at my fierce eyes on her.

"Y-Yes, I am!" She exclaimed trying to sound confident.

"I'd like to see you try." I smirked.

"Can you please come with me for a second?" She asked. I huffed in annoyance and followed her outside the gym doors.

She shut the doors and immediately she closed the doors, she turned around and glared at me.

"Listen here, can you like stop being such a bitch, Sakura?" My eyes widened.

"Speechless huh, Sakura? I'm not some pathetic bitch that you thought I was. I don't even fucking care if you are like two grades older than me. I like Kagami and that is that. You can't stop me from liking him. Don't act so mighty with me, because I really don't give a fuck about what you say. You're just a tiny little bitch to me, so I don't need to call you by senpai or that shit." She said as she looked above my head.

She was exactly two or three inches taller than me even though I was older. It really sucked being called short by someone who is younger than me!

I didn't want her words to hit me hard, so I just smirked at her. "Oh really? Do you even think he likes you back, Megumi?" I cornered her against the wall with my death glares, "Please stop acting like some innocent bitch. You don't even know what kind of shit I went through the past years. Don't act like you personally know me and my problems, because you don't. You don't have to act mighty with me also, because I don't even give a fuck about people who are younger than me." I glared and backed away from her.

"And being tall isn't that all good, because people like me can see up your fucking nose and see all that disgusting stuff up there like get a tissue bitch." I said with a disgusted face as I saw Megumi gasp and cover her nose. (I am short and I see stuff like this, but I don't point it out because I am so mean LOL)

I smirked in satisfaction, "I hope you have a fucking horrible day." I smiled and turned around and walked back inside the gym.

Don't even try to mess with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yandere vs. Yandere? Lol, well I have a headache now TT^TT I'm still sick af so yeah..

Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

Contact me!

Personal Instagram: _heyitstina1320_

Snapchat: tinanguye_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)