Chapter 18

Sakura's Pov 

Today was finally the day of the basketball game with Tōō Academy. Aya was eagerly waiting for this day to come so she could see Aomine-kun again. She had madly fallen in love with him. I was kinda worried. What if he doesn't like her back? I don't want her to be heartbroken and sad. I hope everything goes okay with her and Aomine-kun.

"Kuroko." I called to Kuroko as we were getting ready for the game. He looked up to me. "Yes?" He answered. I looked around the room we were in to see if any one was around us. It was just me and Kuroko. "Can you tell me about this Aomine Daiki?" I said with serious eyes. "He likes girls with big breasts." Kuroko said with his usual straight face and his monotone voice. My eyes widened. "He's a pervert?!" Kuroko nodded. "Did he ever like a girl in middle school?" Kuroko nodded again. My eyes widened. I'm starting to get worried for Aya-chan.

"Who is she...?" I asked with a worried tone. "Her name is Suzuki Aiko. Her and Aomine were close. She was older than him by two years. She had to transfered schools and when Aomine found out, he was very devastated. He rushed to her and confessed to her. Sadly, she rejected him. She said she had liked someone else and had thought of him as her little brother since she was an only child. We don't know what school she transfered to after that. I'm pretty sure that Aomine-kun still loves her." Kuroko explained. 

My eyes widened. "Oh uh.." I couldn't find the words I was trying to say. Kuroko had a slightly confused face. "Umm..Does Aomine and Suzuki keep in touch?" I asked. Kuroko shrugged. "I don't know about that." He answered. I nodded understanding. "Well thanks for telling me, we should head to the game now." Kuroko nodded and we headed off to the game. 

Time Skip (After The Game) 

I handed everyone towels and drinks. I looked over to Aya and she looked very excited to see Aomine-kun. I was getting very worried. I decided to tell her about Aomine-kun after she had met him again. We had finally won against Tōō Academy! 

"Good job everyone!" I smiled at everyone. They smiled back. Then I turned to look at Aya, but she wasn't there in her seat nor was she anywhere to be seen. Maybe she's meeting with Aomine-kun? I started to get anxious. 

"Are you okay, Sakura?" I didn't even notice that Kagami was right by me. I snapped out of my thought. "Oh, uh..Yeah." I said. I hope Aya will be fine. 

Aya's Pov 

I was going to finally meet him again. I was anxiously waiting for this day to come the past few days. It was time to meet him. 

I walked outside of the gym. I was going to get a drink for myself since I was thirsty. I started to walk to the vending machine. My eyes widened.

It was him. Sitting alone. On a bench. He was in a daze. Probably because he lost against us. I walked up to him and sat next to him. He turned to me and gave me a confused look. 

"Hi! I don't know if you remember me, I was the one that almost fell and you caught me!" I smiled. "Oh, umm hi." He replied. It seemed he had no interest in me. That was not going to stop me. I stood up from the bench and stood in front of him. I took a deep breathe.

"I LIKE YOU!" I confessed. My face was flushed with redness. His eyes widened. "Uh..umm.. I'm sorry, but I don't have the same feelings." He replied. I felt a stab in my chest. I blushed with embarrassment. I felt like crying, but I held the tears back and held my head high. I was the type of person that wouldn't back down. I stared at him.

"I'm not going to give up! I'm going to make you fall in love with me!" I declared. He looked troubled. "I need to go." He got up from the bench and started to walk away from me. I watched him leave. I slumped down the wall and onto the ground. I huffed and blew a piece of hair out of my face. 

"Just watch, I'm going to make you fall in love with me." 

Sakura's Pov 

It was time to go home and I had not seen Aya anyway. We were headed out of the gym. As soon as I opened the doors, I saw Aya sitting on the ground. "Aya-chan! Where have you been?!" I rushed over to her. She sighed. "I met him. I confessed to him, but he rejected me." Her eyes then turned sharp as she stared at the wall across from where she was sitting. "I'm not gonna give up! I'm gonna make him fall in love with me!" She declared. I looked down at her. "I'll be cheering for you!" I gave two thumbs up and smiled at her. She smiled and did the same. 

"Let's go home." I said and she nodded. Everyone started to walk home. Kagami was walking me home right now. 

"What was with Aya and her confessing to someone?" Kagami asked out of curiousity. I sighed. "She confessed to Aomine Daiki." His eyes wided.  "That Ahomine?!" I laughed at how he said his name. "Yes that Ahomine." I smirked, but then my face fell. "Kuroko told me that Aomine-kun likes a girl from his middle school, but she rejected him and transfered schools. Kuroko is pretty sure that Aomine-kun still loves that girl." I explained. "Wow.." Kagami said. I nodded. 

We had arrived at my house. I turned to Kagami. "Thanks for taking me home." I smiled up to him and hugged him. He hugged back. Then I released our hug. We were staring at each other. "I love you." He suddenly said. My face flushed with redness. I smiled. "I love you too." He started to lean in and I did the same. Our lips touched.

"Oh my!" I heard my mother said. We moved away from each other and stared at my mother. "Oka-san!" I said in embarrassment. "Are you two dating?!" She asked with a delighted smile on her face. Kagami walked up to my mother. My eyes widened. "Nice to meet you, I'm Taiga Kagami. I am your daughters boyfriend." He bowed. My mother's eyes widened and she smiled. "Oh my! Your so big and healthy! Please take care of my daughter! Please come in!" My mother gestured to come in. I sighed in relief. My mother always wanted me to get a boyfriend. We walked into my house. 

I soon began to get worried. We walked to where my father was. I gulped out of nervousness. I looked at my father and he was glaring at Kagami with sharp eyes. "Who is he?" My father questioned. "Nice to meet you, I'm Taiga Kagami. You daughter's boy-" Kagami was cut off by my father slamming his hand on the table. "I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! MY PURE INNOCENT DAUGHTER! SHE WILL NOT MARRY ANYONE EXCEPT FOR M-" I grew angry and punched my dad in the face. "PAPA! STOP THIS NONSENSE!" I vein popped. My dad looked at me with wide eyes. "You called me papa!" He was crying tears of joy. I sighed and slumped in a chair. Then my dad looked at Kagami. "You better take good care of my daughter or I'll kill you!" My father said. Me and Kagami's faces lighted up. "Thank you." Kagami bowed. "Thank you papa!" I bowed also. My father's face lighted up again. "SAKURA-CHAN!" My dad tried to hug me, but I ran away and pushed my mother in front of my instead. 

"Your father has not did this in years." My mother sighed. I laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been gone for quite awhile .__. I'm still tired from my trip, but I updated for you guys! Vote and Comment! Enjoy the Chapter!

-Author~san (^_^)

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)