Chapter 31

Sakura's Pov

After the doctor had checked me if I had any other problems, Kagami has been keeping me company. He wouldn't even leave my side. Then a question popped into my head.

"Where's Kuroko and the others?" I asked while knitting my eyebrows together. His eyes widened as if he remembered something. "Oh about that.." He scratched the back of his head. "I don't think they know you're awake yet.." My eyes widened. "Bakagami! Why didn't you tell them?" I asked. Kagami had a guilty look on his face. "I just got caught up in the moment you know?" I sighed.

"You should go tell them baka." I giggled. He gave me a slight smile and walked out of my room to make a call. Then I heard the door slide open. "Oh Kagami! You made a call really fast." I said without looking over to the door.

"Sakura.." I heard a female voice spoke. My eyes widened as I realized who's voice it was. My head shot towards the door. "Kris?!" She ran over to me. She glomped me with a hug. "Ouch." I said as I felt a pain on my arm. Then she immediately let go of me. "Sorry! Sorry!" She apologized. I smiled. "I missed you!" A smile grew on her face. "I missed you too! I was so worried!" Kris's eyes started to water. Then tears started to run down her face. I reached over to her face and wiped away her tears. "It's okay. I'm fine." I gave her a warm smile.

She sniffed and I handed her a tissue. "Thanks." She took the tissue from my hand. I smiled. "How are you and Kagami?" She asked after she blew her nose through the tissue. "We're all good now." She nodded.

Then there was a silence between us.

"You told him didn't you?" I broke the silence. Her eyes widened. Then they turned back to normal. "Yeah, I did.." She said. I smiled again. "Thanks." She smiled.

"How are things with you and Akashi?" I threw a question back at her. She sighed. "I think I'm going to give up on him.." She sighed again. My eyes widened. "Kris! You need to stay strong!" I said with hope in my voice.

She looked at me with seriousness in her eyes. "There is no progress at all Sakura! Nothing will happen! It will always stay a unrequited love! He'll never love...me.." Tears started to flow down her face.

It hurt me to see her like that. Just because I had felt what she had felt.

I grabbed her shoulders and faced her body towards me. She looked at me with painful eyes. She was in pain.

"Kris! Get a hold of yourself! Stop doubting yourself. Smile, because someone loves you..." I gave her a smile.

She stared into my blue orbs. Then she finally smiled.

It was a painful smile. "Thank you, Sakura." She managed to say through her pain. I smiled again. "It's going to be okay." I assured. She nodded.

As if on que, Kagami came in the room. I didn't even hear the door being slided open.

"Kuroko and the others are on their way." Kagami said. I nodded understanding. Then Kris stood up from the chair that she was sitting on. Me and Kagami gave her our attention.

"I'm going to make things right. See you around Sakura! Bye Kagami." Kris said. I smiled. "Good luck." I mouthed to her. She smiled and turned around and walked out of the room.

I looked over to Kagami and he had a confused look on his face. "What was that about?" He asked. I smiled again. "Just some personal stuff that Kris needs to do." His eyes widened. "Kris! So that's her name!" He said. A confused look grew onto my face. "I met her when you were unconscious. She told me about the bet.." I nodded understanding. "Oh so that's when she told you." Kagami nodded.