Chapter 8

Sakura's Pov 

It was the day. The day of the game with Yosen High and the day I will meet Himuro. 

I was pacing back and forth in my room. What if Himuro recognizes me?! What will I do?! I thought getting worried. 

"SAKURA, GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" My mom yelled from downstair. I snapped out of my thoughts and got ready for school. I huffed and blew a strand of hair out of my face as I went downstairs. "Ohayo.." I said and yawned. "Sakura! What happened to your eyes?! Did you even sleep?" My mom asked. I didn't get in any sleep the night before, because I was worrying so much about Himuro. "Oh. I don't know." I sat down next to my dad. 

I finished my breakfast without a word. Then I stood up from my seat and got my stuff. "I'm leaving for school." My parents nodded as I went out the door. 

I luckily caught up to the bus that would take me to school. I went inside and saw Kuroko and Kagami. I went over to them. "Oi, Sakura. What happened to your eyes." Kagami asked with wide eyes. My dark circles must of been huge. "Nothing." I said. My eyes soon started to close. I fell sleep.

Time Skip

"Sakura-chan." I opened my eyes and saw Kuroko and Kagami trying to wake me up. "Sorry." I said and went outside to the bus and inside the school with Kuroko and Kagami. We then went inside to our first class. Right after we went inside, our sensei walked in to start out lesson.

Class was so boring that I soon drifted off to sleep. 

*smack* I woke up to an object being hit on my desk. "Sakura! You have the guts to sleep in my class!" I looked up and saw that sensei was yelling at me. I stood up and bowed. "Sorry!" My classmates were smirking at me. My face got red, because I was embarrassed. "Okay, sit down and don't fall asleep!" Sensei warned me. I nodded and sat down.

Time Skip Again

The Seirin players were practicing for their game today with Yosen High. I had a feeling that Seirin was gonna win. 

After practice, I was really freaking out, because it was time for their game. I was walking with Kuroko inside the gym. "Sakura, are you okay?" Kuroko must of saw how freaked out I was. "I-I'm fine.." I said. 

When we went inside the gym, the first thing that met my eyes was Himuro. Crap! Their already here! I paniced. 

Himuro's Pov 

I saw a girl on the Seirin team. She had long light blue hair. She looked like her. I shrugged it off. It was probably just my imagination. I just need to focus on the game now and to beat Kagami.

Anonymous Pov 

"I wonder if he'll recognize her." I said. "I'll surprise them, after the game." I smirked.

Sakura's Pov 

The game started and Seirin got the ball first. Thank goodness Himuro didn't recognize me. 

Time Skip 

The game ended and Seirin won. The Seirin players came back to our benches and I handed them all towel and some water. "You guys were great!" I cheered and smiled. They all smiled. 

The Yosen players were coming to us. I don't know why. 

"Good game guys." Someone was walking to us. My eyes widened. The girl I met at the convienence store was.. 

"Alex?!" Himuro and Kagami said at the same time. Alex.. I thought to myself still not believing she was there. "What are you doing here?" Kagami asked. Alex smiled. "To visit you guys and to see how you guys were doing." They smiled. 

"Kagami, I need to talk to you." Alex said and Kagami nodded. They went outside of the gym. What did she want to talk to him about? I thought to myself.

Kagami's Pov 

I wondered what Alex wanted to talk about. We both leaned on a wall outside of the gym. "Have you found her yet?" She asked. My eyes widened, but went back to normal. I sighed. "No." She nodded understanding. "That's all I wanted to talk about with you, lets back to everyone." She said and went off. Why did she call me out to just ask that? I shrugged it off and went back inside.

Sakura's Pov 

I heard the door to the gym opened. Kagami and Alex came back. We all were talking about random stuff. Then Alex approached me. 

"Your name is Sakura right?" Alex asked me. I had a confused look on my face. Did she not remember me? I thought to myself. I nodded. "I need to talk to you." I followed her outside of the gym. 

"Sakura-chan, we met in America remember." I nodded. So she didn't forget. "Did you tell Kagami that you were the girl?" She asked me with serious eyes. I shook my head. Then I remembered the promise.

*Flash Back to the Promise* 

"Sakura, if you ever meet Kagami-kun again. Please do not tell him who you really are. It's for everyone's own good." Alex warned me. I had a confused look on my face. "Why can't I tell him?" I asked. Alex was silence. "Please tell me!" I begged. Alex looked at me. "Just please promise me that you won't." Alex holded her pinky out for our promise. I had a painful expression on my face. I wrapped my pinky around hers. Alex had a sad expression on her face. "I'm sorry, Sakura. It's for everyone own good." She said and left. 

Present Time 

"Thank you for keeping our promise." Alex smiled and walked back inside the gym. I walked inside too, following her. 

When we walked inside I saw..a girl that looked exactly like me maybe a little chubbier, but not too much. She had long blue hair just like what I had when I was little. 

"Hello, I'm the girl that Kagami is searching for." She smiled at everyone. Kagami and Himuro's eyes widened. 

I felt like something stabbed in my chest. Who is she? Why is she pretending to be me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! What happened in this chapter?! Lol. The promise was revealed and who was the girl that looked exactly like Sakura and said that she was the girl?! Hope you liked the chapter and remember to vote!

-Author~san

 ***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)