Chapter 47

Sakura's Pov 

Today was the day that Megumi will finally leave me and Kagami the fuck alone. I've been praying for this moment since she had popped into our lives. I wasn't going to back down. She didn't deserve just a simple talk from Kagami. She deserved something more. I'm planning to give her that something more. If she wants to fight, we can fight.

I held onto Kagami's arm as we walked into the school. As soon as we walked down the hall we saw Megumi and her clique. I rolled my eyes and signaled Kagami to go talk to her. I walked beside Kagami as we were walking towards Megumi.

I was about to punch her as she called out, "Kagami-senpai~" God fuck this bitch is annoying as fuck.

"Megumi, I need to talk to you." Kagami replied.

I smirked as I saw her reaction. She thought Kagami was gonna tell her some sweet shit well guess what sweetie?

That ain't fucking happening.

Kagami and Megumi walked over to somewhere private and I slowly trailed behind them.

"What is it, senpai?" She asked trying to sound innocent. I was cringing by how stupid her voice sounded. She was trying to act all cute in front of my boyfriend.

"I know that you like me, but I can't return those feelings to you. I already have a lovely girlfriend and I don't want to lose her ever. I hope you understand." Kagami said. I felt so relieved inside.

Megumi was silent for a moment. It was worrying me. Suddenly my eyes widened and there were fire in my eyes.

She fucking kissed him.

"I'm not ready to lose to that miget yet." She replied with a smirk.

OH, THAT'S FUCKING IT.

I walked over to them and gave them a sweet smile.

"Hey megit." She smirked.

"Hey you fucking whore ass bitch sucking boyfriend stealer." I let some of my anger out in one sentence. Damn.

I signaled Kagami to go.

"But-"

"Just go." He did as he was told and left.

It was just me and Megumi in the halls at the moment. Everyone else had gone to class already. "Lets settle this outside." I said and she smirked and followed me outside.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but right when I turned back to Megumi she tried to swing at me.

Oh, hells no.

I grabbed her arm and twisted it back to her back. She yelped in pain which made me a little satisfied. I wasn't satisfied just yet. She needs to know that she should have never messed with me.

Once she was in my control, I kneed her in the stomach and she was literally crying.

What a weak bitch.

"You should have never messed with me. Karma is after you, bitch." I whispered in her ear.

I was still not satisfied.

I pushed her to the ground and started to punch her in the face multiple times. Every punch gave me more energy to punch her again. It was endless.

"Stay the fuck away from me and my boyfriend." I glared at her.

She wasn't replying, but she was crying like shit.

"Such a fake bitch.." I said to myself.

I looked at her face and there was blood everywhere.

Her face looked like a beat up raisin.

I was satisfied and got off of her. "Get the fuck up." I said and she did as I said. Once she got up, I pushed her away from me. "Now get the fuck away from me." She ran away crying.

She was probably going to tell the teacher on me.

Shit.

"Whatever. At least I did what was best. That bitch needed a beating." I brushed off my clothes and walked back inside the school like a badass.

I saw that all the students were staring at me and they were terrified. There was blood on my uniform.

Fuuuuuck...

I saw my teacher and Megumi walking over to me. "SAKURA! Did you do this?!" My teacher pointed to Megumi.

"Yeah, sure." I said in a confident voice.

"You! You are suspended for two weeks!" My teacher went on and on about how I shouldn't have done that and I should be ashamed of myself.

It felt great that I got to kick her ass.

***

During Those Two Weeks of Suspension cx

My parents got told by my school that I beat the shit out of Megumi and they handled it pretty well when they heard my side of the story. They were actually proud of me! These are the reasons why I love my parents.

Aya and the whole Seiren team even our senpai's who graduated visited me at my house. They were currently in my room at the moment.

I was sitting down on the floor between Kagami's legs and his arms were snaked around my waist.

"God why are you two so cute!?" Aya squealed as she stared at me and Kagami. Kagami kissed the top of my head, "I'm just glad she didn't get hurt."

I smiled and blushed.

"But you could've went a little easy on her.." Hyuga sweat dropped, "How is she anyways?" He added.

"I heard she looks like a bruised raisin." I laughed.

Aya laughed also, "She most definitely looks like a raisin." We all bursted out laughing.

"Good job, Sakura-chan!" Our beloved recent coach, Riko said. I laughed some more, "Thanks Riko-senpai. I am glad that I made you proud."

We spent the rest of the day laughing and remembering our old memories we had together. It was a great reunion we had.

"I just can't forgive that bitch for kissing you." I glared down at the floor.

Suddenly, Kagami grabbed my chin and placed his lips onto mine. The girls were squealing and the guys were cheering Kagami on.

I laughed during the kiss and kissed back.

I am so glad that I have met these beautiful people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPLISE SURPLISE! LOOOL I know you guys have been waiting for the scene where Sakura beats the shit out of Megumi so here you have it. Don't worry, Megumi is still as purple as a raisin cx Anyways! I'll be wrapping up this story in the next couple of chapters so I just wanted to say, thank you guys so much for supporting this story! Without you beautiful people, I wouldn't be here right now continuing to write my retarded stories cx Once again, thank you c:

Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed this badass chapter cx

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san