Chapter 43

Sakura's Pov 

I finally arrived at Too and I looked around for Momoi and Aomine. I couldn't find them, so I dialed Momoi's number. 

"Where are you guys at?" I asked.

"Oh, your here! We're on the rooftop since Aomine is there for some reason." 

"Oh, okay. I'll be on my way." I hung up after that and headed to the rooftop. 

By this time I was really pissed off. I wanted to know his real reasons that he wanted to break up with Aya. If it was just a ridiculous reason like Aya had told me, then I will definitely not be his friend anymore. Aya is really hurt right now and she doesn't deserve to feel this way. Aya had been totally loyal to Aomine for the past two years and now Aomine was not loyal. 

These hoes ain't loyal. (Lol, does anyone know this song cx) 

I opened the door to the rooftop and saw Aomine lying down on the ground. "Oh, you're here! Well I need to go! Bye!" Momoi said and walked out the door. I walked toward Aomine. 

"Why did you want to see me?" He asked in a groggy tone. It seemed like he just woke up from a nap. "Why the fuck did you break up with Aya?" I asked as I glared at him. He sat up, "It's none of your business." 

"Exactly, how you told Aya, huh? 'It's none of your business.' Well she is my best friend and it hurts me to see her crying over you! Cut the crap and tell me the fucking truth!" I yelled in anger. 

Aomine was silent and wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the sky. I folded my arms waiting for an answer, "Well?" 

"I have nothing to do with her now." 

Blood was boiling inside of me, I slapped him. I couldn't take it anymore. He was such a jerk and Aya doesn't need him either. 

"You asshole!" I yelled in anger. Aomine just sat there frozen and shocked about what I just did. I glared at him, "I don't regret what I just did. You deserve it, because clearly you seem like your not feeling any pain. Aya is clearly feeling a lot of pain, because of you! You are a fucking asshole! I can't believe I was even friends with you." 

"Who asked you to be my friend?" He asked which made me even more pissed off. I groaned in anger. I just couldn't take his attitude anymore. I took deep breaths to calm myself down before continuing.

"You should go see Aya. She needs some closure." I said. 

Aomine was silent. I started to head over to the door of the rooftop. I turned back, "I hope you will go see Aya one last time." I walked out the door. 

Aomine's Pov 

Sakura's words were on my mind since she had left. I was still on the rooftop of the school. I looked up to the sky, I sighed. 

I was debating on seeing Aya or not for the last time. 

I got up from the rooftop. I decided I would see her for the last time. 

Before I knew it, I started to run to her house. I had to see her. I didn't care anymore, she was my everything. I needed to give her closure and tell her my real reasons and true feelings. 

***

I finally arrived at her house. I rang the doorbell and to my surprise it was Aya who answered the door. She looked very pale and had huge dark circles under her eyes. Her eyes were really puffy and her nose was red. Signs that she was crying and not eating a lot as she usually does. 

"D-Daiki?" Her eyes were wide and she was shocked to see me at her doorstep. "Can I come in for a bit?" I asked, because I needed to talk to her. "S-sure." She stuttered. She stepped aside, so I could come in. She shut the door. 

I looked around her house and saw no one was home except for her. "Are you the only one home?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing grey sweats and a big white oversized sweater. Even though I knew she felt like crap. She still looked cute. 

"So why are you here?" She asked while walking over to her kitchen. She was washing the dishes. It kind of felt like we were newlyweds. 

"I needed to talk to you." I said snapping back into reality. She turned to me and leaned back on the counter. "About.." 

"Us." I said. She cleared her throat. "Why don't we sit over there and talk." She said pointing to the couch in the living room. I nodded and we sat on the couch.

"Aya.. You need to move on." I said. She kept on staring at me, "Why?" She finally said. "Why did you break up with me." She added. I let out a big sigh. 

Should I tell the truth or tell a lie. I decided to tell the truth.

"I-I'm..Moving to the states.." 

Aya didn't say anything. She was in total shock. "What about that girl.." 

"She's my cousin. When she said babe that was auto-correct. She meant to say bacon, because I'm tan like bacon.." I explained. 

"PFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She bursted out laughing. I was confused. "SHE CALLS YOU BACON!" She continued to laugh until she was out of breaths. She wiped a tear from her eye since she was laughing so hard. 

Then she became all serious. "Why are you moving to the states?" She asked. I put my hands behind the nape of my neck, "My dad has a job over there now and my parents are thinking about the whole family moving over there." 

"Why didn't you just tell me the truth?" She asked. "I wanted you to move on faster.." She sighed and slapped my arm, "Aho, I would still even love you even if you didn't love me anymore." 

I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and I suddenly felt my chest getting wet. I pulled Aya away from me and saw that she was crying. "Oi, Aya!" I said and handed her a tissue. "C-Can't we make it work? I mean long distant relationships aren't that bad.." She sniffed and blew her nose. I sighed and hugged her again. 

"I love you, Daiki.." She mumbled through my chest. "I love you too, Aya." I pulled her away from me again. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" She soon bursted out in tears. "Of course, aho." We both hugged each other really tight and stayed like that for awhile until we eventually fell asleep. 

Sakura's Pov 

I was with Kuroko and Kagami. We decided to pay Aya a visit to see if she was okay. I really hoped that Aomine did what I said. I rang the doorbell, but no one answered. "Is she home?" Kuroko and Kagami shrugged. I turned the doorknob and saw that it was unlocked. 

I walked, "Aya, we're he-" My eyes widened as saw Aomine and Aya cuddling together while sleeping. "So ho-" 

"Shhh!" I shushed Kagami. Kuroko and Kagami's eyes widened as they saw Aomine and Aya on the couch. 

"I guess they're back together." Kagami said. I smiled and got out my phone and took a picture of them, because they were so cute. 

I'm glad I did the right thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aomine is moving to the states! OoO At least Aomine and Aya are back together! Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)