Chapter 21

Aya's Pov 

"Aomine?" She called. I looked over to Aomine-kun. He had wide eyes, staring at the girl that just called out his name. "Aiko..?" He said still in shock. I felt like a knife had just stabbed in my chest mutiple times. It was her. Suzuki Aiko. She looked very mature for her age. (Picture attached is Suzuki Aiko.)

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever!" She squealed and went up to hug him. Aomine-kun gladly accepted the hug. She soon released their hug. I felt like running away and crying. Then she looked at me. "Oh! Are you Dai-chan's girlfriend?" She gave me a warm smile. My eyes widened. I was about to say something, but Aomine-kun spoke for me. "She's not my girlfriend!" My heart sunk and I grew depressed again. "Hey! Don't be so rude in front of her! She's a nice girl!" She scolded Aomine-kun. 

"So why are you here?" He asked. I felt so left out of this conversation. She smiled again. "I want you to meet him in person." Aomine-kun's eyes widened. "Him?" She nodded. "He's in the bathroom right now, I'll introduce you to him when he comes back." She smiled to herself. Me and Aomine-kun looked quite confused at the moment. I sat on the bench that we were just sitting at. 

Soon, Suzuki sat by me and was grinning at me. Aomine-kun was standing far away from us and looked like he was in a daze. "Do you like him?" She asked while grinning at me. I blushed and looked down at the ground. "Yeah..." I answered. I heard her give out a tiny squeal. "I'm sorry, it's just my little Dai-chan is growing up!" She squealed again. I was still staring down at the ground, not answering. 

She soon stopped squealing and noticed something wrong. "Are you okay, umm..What's your name?" She asked. "Koyabashi Aya. I like him, but he likes someone else.." I answered still looking down on the ground. She gave me a light pat on my back. "It's okay. I had the same feelings as you, but now I have him!" She gave me a slight smile. I smiled back. "Thanks for the comfort." She gave me another warmful smile. I don't know why, but she felt like a big sister that I never had. 

"Let's head back to Dai-chan." Her eyes widened as a guy walked up to us. He looked like the same age as Suzuki and was very good looking. He had black hair and had a good body too. He was one of those guys that girls would fall head over heels for in high school. "Yamato!" She ran up to him and held onto his arm. She dragged him over to me and Aomine-kun.

"This is Kiyoshi Yamato." She smiled. "He is my fiance." Me and Aomine-kun's jaws dropped to the floor. "But, your still in high school." I stated in shock. She giggled. "My father owns a business. Mine and his family's arranged a marriage. It happed to be that we love each other." She looked at me with a warm smile. "This is the guy that I told you about." I felt like a lot of weight went off of my shoulders. I didn't have to worry about Suzuki anymore and I was glad that she was engaged. "Congratulations." I smiled. She smiled back. "Thank you." Her and her fiance thanked.

Aomine-kun was still not saying anything. "Well we need to go home now! Goodbye!" She looked over to me and smiled. "Good luck." She mouthed. I smiled and watched her and her fiance leave. Once they left, I looked over to Aomine-kun who was still standing still in shock. "Aomine-kun, are you okay?" I asked. "Do you think I'm okay? THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GETTING MARRIED!" His voice suddenly got loud. I flinched at the sound of his yelling. I was very taken back. I was about to cry and my eyes were tearing up. I looked up at him with my painful expression. "DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL?! YOU! I FEEL THE EXACT SAME FEELINGS THAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW! AT LEAST I'M NOT F*CKING YELLING AT PEOPLE WHO IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" I yelled in anger. Aomine-kun didn't' say another word. I realized what I just said. 

"I'm sorry, I just-" I was cut off by him. "I'm sorry." He apologized. I gave him a slight smile. "It's okay, because I'm giving up on you right now. Please find someone you love with all your heart and treat her nicely. I'll stop being a nuisance to you right now." I smiled and some tears fell from my eyes. Aomine-kun looked like he was shocked. I started to walk away from him. I was holding back my tears as best as I could. "Aya! AYA!" I heard him call my name from behind me. I ignored him and kept walking away.

Aomine's Pov 

I don't know why I called her name. I felt like if I didn't, that I would regret it for the rest of my life. She was ignoring my call to her. I ran up to catch up to her. Once I caught up to her, I had the erge to hug her. I don't know why. Is this what you call love? I wondered. "W-what are you doing..?" She stuttered. I feel like she is someone that I need by my side. "Please don't go." I begged. She pushed my arms away from her and faced me with a painful expression and tear streaks down her face. "Why?! It's not like you like me anyway!" She turned around and was about to walk away from me again, but I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me. 

Aya's Pov 

My eyes widened. I was in shock. He was kissing me. Is this a dream...? I realized that it was reality. I soon closed my eyes and kissed back. I couldn't believe that I was kissing him. I let some tears fall. I was happy. We soon released our kiss. "I love you."  He said with his deep voice. It echoed through my ears. I soon started to cry. I hugged him and he hugged back. "I love you.."  I mumbled through his chest. 

Sakura's Pov 

It was time for everyone to meet up. Me and Kagami were already here. So was Kuroko and Satsuki. Aya and Aomine-kun were the only ones late. I wondered what they were doing. Right when I was thinking about them, they showed up. "You guys are late!" I yelled. My eyes soon focused on their hands. They were interlocked with each other. My eyes widened. "W-WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled in shock. "We're dating..." Aya mumbled and looked down on the ground. Both of her cheeks were super red. "Congratulations!" I went and hugged Aya. "Congrats!" Everyone else cheered. Aomine-kun went up to Kuroko and Kagami. "Make sure no guys hit on her or I'll kill them!" He warned. Aya blushed even harder. "Let's go home now!" She announced. Everyone nodded and headed home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! Aya and Aomine chapter! My updates might take longer now, because my volleyball practices end at 6:30 and I might have homework. (TT^TT) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment to show support! Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)