Chapter 19

I dedicate this chapter to Aroojikins. She will be coming out with a book! So make sure you read it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura's Pov 

"Aya-chan can I come over right now? (^ω^)" I texted Aya. I was currently laying on my bed, waiting for her reply. I decided I should tell her about Aomine-kun. Somehow we needed to make Aomine-kun fall in love with Aya. I was thinking of ways to make Aomine-kun to fall in love with Aya. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a ding from my phone.

"Sure!  (≧ω≦)bBut why so suddenly? (?_?)" She replied. I started to reply back. "I just need to talk to you about something." I sent. Immediately I got a text back. "Your serious when you don't send any kaomojis. Must be important, but anyone you can come right now! (^_^)" I closed my phone and looked at my clothes. I was wearing a grey tank top tucked into my high waisted jean shorts. I shrugged thinking I looked fine. I got my white converse and put them on. I walked downstairs.

"Mama, papa. I'm going to Aya's house for a bit." I said to my parents. They both nodded. "Don't go out too late." My mom said. I nodded and walked out of my house. I decided to walk to Aya's house since her house was very close to mine. 

I soon passed by the basketball court that was near my house. I heard someone playing basketball. I turned my head to see who was playing and I saw Kuroko and Kagami. I smiled and walked to them. "Ohayo!" I waved with a smile. They turn their heads to me. They both smiled. "Ohayo." They both said. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We were walking around here and we saw the basketball court and decided to play." Kuroko explained. I nodded. "Well I need to go, bye!" I waved and smiled. They waved and I started to walk off to Aya's house.

After a five minute walk, I had reached Aya's house. I rang her doorbell. Immediately it opened and it revealed Aya. "Ohayo!" She smiled. I slightly smiled. "Ohayo." I hope you're prepared to hear what I have to say Aya.. "What did you want to talk about?" Aya said as she closed the door. "Let's talk over there." I pointed to a couch in her living room. She nodded and sat down. "My parents are at my sister's basketball game. I didn't go, because you were coming over." She said. I nodded. 

I took a deep breathe before tell her. I looked at her with serious eyes. "Aya." I called. She gestured for me to continue. "About Aomine-kun.. Kuroko told me that in middle school. Aomine-kun liked a girl that was two years older and they were really close. She had to transfer schools and when Aomine-kun found out, he confessed to her. She rejected him and said that she liked someone else. To this day, we don't know what school she transfered to nor do we know if her and Aomine-kun still keep in touch. Kuroko said that he probably still loves her. Her name is Suzuki Aiko. I was thinking that, that is the reason why he rejected you." I explained.

She was silent. I was silent. Is she gonna say anything..? I thought to myself. My eyes widened as she suddenly stood up. "THAT IS JUST ANOTHER  MOTIVE FOR ME TO MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SUCCEED!" Aya declared and threw her fist in the air. I stood up beside her and threw my fist up as well. "WE WILL SUCCEED!" We both declared. This is what I always loved about Aya. She would never back down. She was brave. 

I turned toward her. "Aya-chan, I will help you!" I said. She smiled and I smiled back. "Thank you Sakura-chan!" She hugged me and cried fake tears. I hugged back and then I released our hug. "I think we need more help from other people." I smirked. Aya tilted her head looking confused.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I started to dial Kagami's phone number. Aya was still looking confused as she sat on the couch. After three rings, he picked up. 

"Moshi moshi?" He answered.

"Kagami." I said with a stern voice.

"Aya? Is anything wrong?" 

"Are you still with Kuroko at the basketball court?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Wait there, me and Aya will be there." 

"Oh, okay. Bye."

"See you there." I hung up. 

I turned back to Aya. She looked up at me. "We're going to the basketball court?" Aya said looking confused. "We're gonna meet up with Kagami and Kuroko. Their gonna help you win Aomine-kun over." I smiled. She smiled. "Alright, let's go!" Aya beamed.

Time Skip (At The Basketball Court) 

We soon arrived at the basketball court where Kagami and Kuroko were waiting for us. "We're here!" I said and we walked to them. They were sitting on a bench. "So why did you want to meet?" Kagami asked. I sat by him. "Please help Aya win Aomine-kun's heart over!" I begged. Their eyes widened. "Please!" Aya bowed. Their eyes widened again. "Okay, okay! We'll help." Kagami said and Kuroko nodded agreeing. 

Aya sat by Kuroko. I was surprised that the four of us could fit on this small bench. Well me and Aya were small.. "We need to somehow make Aomine-kun forget about Suzuki-san." I said. I turned my body toward Kagami. "And you. You need to be nice to Aomine-kun and actually be friends okay?" I said with puppy dog eyes. Kagami turned away trying to look at my eyes. "N-no way.." He said. "Fine, I'll just ask Himuro to help us instead of you." I said plainly. Suddenly Kagami turned back to my way. "W-what?! Why Himuro?!" He asked. I shrugged. "Well he might be a bit helpful..Unless you help." I said painly. "Fine! I'll help." Kagami pouted. I giggled at how cute he was being. 

"Alright, alright. Now let's get back to the topic about me and Aomine-kun." Aya said. We all nodded. "Okay, maybe Kagami will be friends with Aomine-kun and Kagami and Kuroko will try to convince Aomine-kun to start to like Aya-chan?" I suggested. They were all thinking about. Aya snapped her fingers. "We'll go with that!" Aya smiled. I gave a thumbs up. "Yoosh!" Everyone else put their thumbs up as well. "Yoosh!" I hope this will go as planned and not a fail...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have school now and Volleyball practice. (TT^TT) I could give you guys dedications if you guys ask for them! (^_^) I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment. Like really. Please (TT^TT) Turn this frown upside down! (^_^) 

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)