Chapter 22

Sakura's Pov 

I was really excited today. The reason? It was mine and Kagami's two month anniversary! I couldn't believe that we were together for two months! I hope he had remembered our anniversary. It was summer time right now. So we were on our summer break. I was heading over to Kuroko, Kagami, Aomine, and Aya right now, because we were going to hang out with each other. I wondered if Kagami was going to suprise me with anything when I arrived. Flowers? Chocolates? .....A kiss..? I blushed getting excited. My hair were in two pig tails. I was wearing a baby blue dress. 

I soon arrived at the park that we were all gonna meet up at. I was super excited at this point. Their backs were facing me. They weren't paying attention to anything that was happening behind them. I decided to scare them. I slowly started tip toeing toward them on the grass. I was right behind them. 

"Boo." I said. They all jumped and turned around. "SAKURA! YOU SCARED US!" Aya yelled. I laughed to myself. "You're turning into Kuroko." Aomine said. "Yeah!" I went and high-fived Kuroko. I looked at Kagami and noticed nothing in his hand. He's not gonna give me anything? Does he remember? I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and went and hugged him. "Hi!" I smiled. He smiled back. "Hi." That's it? Hi? I guess he doesn't remember.. I soon felt a little down. I gave a fake smile. It's not like their gonna notice.. "So what should we do?" I asked. Aya had her thinking face on. Then she snapped her fingers. "Oh! We can all go swimming!" Aya suggested. I gave another fake smile. "Let's go!" Everyone else nodded yes. 

"That's a great idea, I get to see Aya in her bik-" I whacked Aomine on the head. I saw Aya blushed. "Ahomine!" I yelled. "I'm not gonna swim, I'm just gonna lay in the sand." I said. "Well I'm swimming definitely! It's so hot today!" Aya said while squinting her eyes because of the sun in her face. I slightly looked at Kagami. I soon felt down again. How could he forget? 

We went back to Aya's house so she could get her stuff for the beach. Then we headed off to the beach. Aya had brought me one of her towels so I could lay on it. "Thanks." I said as she handed it to me. She smiled. "No problem." I layed my towel on the sand. I saw Aya and Aomine swimming together. They were so cute. I sat upon the towel and just watched everyone swim. I was by myself on my towel. I felt kind of left out. At least someone could give me some company? No one. Not even Kagami. I guess he really did forget.. 

I huffed and layed on my towel. Should I tell him about our anniversay? Then he will feel bad though.. I guess I should just make this day like any other day and forget it... I sat up again. I felt a droplet of water fall onto my dress. For a second, I thought it was raining. But then I saw that the sun was still shining on us. I felt my eyes and realized that I was crying. Then I saw everyone get out of the water and head over to me. They were all smiling. They looked like they were having fun...without me. Crap! I thought. I wiped my tears away and tried to make it look like I wasn't crying just now. 

"Hey Sakura-chan! We should all go to Kagami's house!" Aya said while drying her hair with her towel. I laughed a fake laugh and nodded. "Sure!" I said as bubbly as I could. I hope they don't notice that I'm faking everything. It seemed like it worked. Aya packed all of her stuff and I got the towel that I was laying on. Everyone now and then I would blink a couple of my tears away as we walked to Kagami's house. 

We soon arrived and Kagami unlocked his front door and everyone went in. Aya went into Kagami's bathroom so she could change out of her bikini. I was sitting on one of Kagami's couches. Finally Aya had came out of the bathroom and sat by me. Everyone was having their own little conversations. I felt left out again. Then Aya turned to me and smiled. "Sakura-chan can you go and buy us some snacks and drinks?" I gave another fake smile. "Sure!" It was still daylight out so it wasn't so dangerous going by myself. 

I walked out the front door and started bawling. This was the worst day ever. I started to walk to the convienence store that was near Kagami's house with tears running down my face. I would sniff once in awhile. I soon got the store and walked in. I got random snacks and drinks not caring right now. I felt really depressed. I went to check out my stuff and the cashier lady looked at me like if I was crazy. "That will be 1038.70 yen please.." (I'm guessing this is around $10 in the US) I handed her the money. "Thank you, please come again." I got my bags and left. 

I headed back to Kagami's house. I looked at the windows and it was all dark. Are they home? I wondered. I started to ring the doorbell. No one was answering. Did they die or something? I put the bags down and wiped my eyes. They were all puffy now. I huffed. I started to turn the doorknob and the door was unlocked. I picked up the bags and opened the door. I casually turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" Confetti was thrown in the air and party poppers were popped into the air. Kagami was in a suit and he looked really hot. I had never seen anyone look hot in a suit as him. He had a bouqet of red roses in his hand and walked up to me and smiled. "Happy two month anniversary." Tears started to go down my face. I went and grabbed the flowers and hugged him. "Baka.. I though you forgot!" I released our hug and smiled up at him with tears in my eyes. "They helped me plan everything." Kagami gestured toward Aya, Aomine, and Kuroko. I smiled at them. "Thanks." I mouthed. They smiled and nodded. I looked back at Kagami. "Thank you for being my boyfriend for two months." I smiled. "Thank you for being my girlfriend for two months." He smiled down at me. Our faces started to lean closer to each other. We closed our eyes and finally our lips touched. It was warm and passionate. We both released our kiss and smiled at each other. 

"I love you."  We both said at the same time. We looked at each other for a moment and started laughing. I can't believe I had been with this baka for two months. I laughed to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! They've been together for 2 months now! Sorry if it's bad or anything. I wasn't really feeling like updating today :P It's been like three days and that's a long time for me. Well because I like update every single day. I just have school and volleyball practice. It's my 8th grade year so it's a big year for me. So I have to focus on school. I hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter! Please vote and Comment!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)