Chapter 37

Sakura's Pov 

"I'm here!" We all turned to Kris who was running towards us out of breath. She soon reached us and put her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. "Sorry for getting here so late.." She apologized. I smiled at her. "It's okay." I went and hugged her, because I felt like I had not seen her in ages. "It feels like I haven't seen you in ages." She hugged back. "I missed you too." I pulled away from her and turned towards the guys.

"This is Kris Rose. She's my friend." I smiled. Kris bowed. "Hello." Her face flushed with redness as her eyes met with Akashi's. She quickly looked away. I giggled at how cute she was acting. "Sakura, what are you laughing at?" Kuroko asked me. I smiled. "Nothing." 

 "So where should we hang out?" I asked. They all shrugged. They absolutely had no idea where to go. I sighed. "Do you guys want to go to the mall or something?" I threw an idea out. "Ooh! I want to go! I need to go buy new clothes!" Kise beamed. "Heh, okay we're going to the mall then.." I sweat dropped. 

We soon started to walk to the mall that was near my house. I was walking beside Kagami. What was cute was that Kris and Akashi were walking beside each other. Suddenly, I felt something warm touch my hand. I looked down to my hand and I saw Kagami's hand intertwined with mine. My eyes widened and I blushed. I looked  up to him. He smiled. "I need to let people know that you are mine." I immediately blushed a darker shade of red. 

"Kagamicchi! Stop showing off that you have a girlfriend!" Then Kise turned to Kuroko who was walking beside him. "Ne, Kurokocchi, let's hold hands too!" Kuroko had his usual poker face on. "No." Kuroko said simply and walked ahead of Kise. Kise had waterfalls flowing from his eyes. "Kurokocchi so mean!" 

I guess I know now that Kise likes Kuroko.. OMG, the ship is sailing! 

I laughed at the thought. "What are you laughing at, Sakura?" Kagami suddenly asked me. "Oh, it's nothing." I tried to hold my laughter back. 

I looked ahead of me and saw that we had arrived at the mall. I stopped and turned around to everyone. "Okay, so should we split up in groups or just go as a whole?" I asked. "I'm going to the candy shop." Atsushi stated. "Of course you would." Midorima said. "I guess we'll go in groups?" I said. Everyone nodded agreeing. 

"I'm with Taiga-kun." I said and held onto Kagami's arm. I looked over to Kris who was beside Akashi the whole time. I smirked. "How about Kris and Akashi be in a group." Kris blushed. "Tch. Whatever." Akashi responded. I rolled my eyes. I looked over to Kris. "Good luck!" I mouthed to her. She gave me a slight smile. 

"Me and Kurokocchi!" Kise beamed again. "Kise-kun, can you please stop touching me." Kuroko said. Kise had his arms around Kuroko. I could tell Kuroko was irritated even though his facial expression was the same. 

"Alright we got our groups, let's go in!" I said while walking inside with Kagami. Immediately I heard Kagami's stomach growl. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "I am starving." I giggled. As if on que, my stomach growled also. "We should go to the food court." Kagami nodded and we went to the food court. 

My eyes widened as I saw Aya and Aomine at a table. "Kagami, just order me anything you get it. I'll be over there." I pointed to Aya and Aomine. Kagami nodded and waited in the line. I ran over to Aya and glomped her. "AYA-CHAN!" I screamed which earned me weird looks, but I didn't care. "It's Sakura isn't it." I pulled away from her and sat on a chair that was in front of her. 

"Why you gotta be so rude~?" I sang. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "Why are you here?" She asked. I pointed with Kagami. "Me and Kagami." I answered. She nodded. "Is it just you and Kagami or?" 

"It's the whole gang." I smirked. She nodded while smiling. 

Suddenly, Aomine got up from his seat. Me and Aya gave him confused looks. "I'm going to talk to Kagami." Me and Aya nodded while Aomine left. 

"So..." I started. "Aomine is just so cute." Aya slapped both of her cheeks that were burning red. I smirked. "Quite the lovey dovey couple I see?" Aya rolled her eyes. "Shush, it's not like you don't do that to Kagami too!" Aya yelled which resulted in Kagami and Aomine looking at us. Me and Aya blushed from embarrassment. "Sorry.." Aya apologized. 

"Well anyways, Aya I need your help." Aya gestured for me to continue. "When I went to Rakuzan, I made a friend and her name is Kris Rose. I found out that she is in love with Akashi, but it's an unrequited love."

"Ah, unrequited loves suck. The worst kind of pain." Aya stated.

"Exactly, so I want to help her. She was there for me when I was in a lot of pain so I want to help her. We basically need to hook them up together." I said. Aya nodded. "But how?" Aya asked. I sighed. "That's the problem. Akashi is just too damn stuborn. He wants someone with empress qualities." 

Then Aya's eyes lit up. "Then why don't we just make her into an empress?"

My eyes widened at Aya's great idea. "Oh, my gosh! You are so smart Aya!" I stood up from my seat and so did Aya. She smirked. "Of course, I'm always smart." Then me and Aya ran over to Kagami and Aomine who were talking about basketball. "Taiga-kun, me and Aya need to do something. I'll see you later!" I said goodbye to Kagami and Aya said goodbye to Aomine.

I soon dialed Kris's number. After two rings she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Kris! Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm sitting at a bench by the clothing store that you always go to." 

"With Akashi?" I asked.

"No I'm alone." She answered in a depressed tone.

"Well wait right there, me and my friend are going over there."

"Oh, okay.." She sounded very depressed.

"Alright, bye!" After that I hung up. 

Don't worry Kris, you won't feel depressed after this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I am so sorry for not updating for the longest time ever! I'm just preparing for high school and such! So stressful TT^TT I'm also on the basketball team so I have practice at 6-7pm. So I had no time for Wattpad. I have like crazy tests to study for. Also visting high schools and placement tests to take -.- 

Sorry if this chapter sucks. But still please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for your patience.

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)