Chapter 36

Sakura's Pov 

I ran up the stairs and walked into my bedroom. I saw Kagami fully dressed. "I'm going back home." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Alright. Bye!" I smiled up at him. He gave me a peck on the lips. "Bye." He released our hug and walked downstairs and out the door. 

I walked into my bathroom. I unraveled my bun. It had given me natural looking waves. I like it so I brushed it out a bit so it didn't look like a mess. I put some light make-up on. I changed into some denim shorts and kept my sweater on. I grabbed my black vans and put them on. 

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I walked out the door and locked it. I opened my phone and checked the time. It was 2:54pm. I need to hurry. I started to speed walk towards to the park that was near Maji Burger. I opened the door to reveal Aya sitting on a chair with her phone out. I walked over to her table and pulled out a chair and sat on it. Aya looked up from her phone. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked. Her face was red. I had a confused look on my face. 

"Me and Daiki.." I gestured for her to continue. "We almost did it." My eyes widenened. "Really?" She nodded while blushing a very dark red. "Wait, what did you mean you almost did it?" I asked in a confused tone. "I freaked out and said that I wasn't ready." She explained. I nodded understanding. "So.. Did you and Kagami.. You know.. Do it yet?" She asked. I blushed at the question. I slowly nodded as her eyes widened. "WHEN?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" She yelled earning weird looks from other people. "Shhh!" I put my finger up to my lips. She moved my finger from my lips. "Don't shush me! This is some serious business here!" She yelled again. I rolled my eyes at her. I bit my bottom lip. "It happened last night.." Her eyes widened. "Wow.." She said in awe. She soon blushed. She slapped both of her cheeks that were burning red. "I don't know what to do..." I smiled at her. 

"Do you love him?" She looked up to me. "Of course I do!" I sighed. "Do you feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with him?" She nodded. "Then it's time." 

Her eyes widened but went back to normal. She looked down at the floor. "But I'm scared. What if he leaves me one day?" I touched her shoulder. "It's going to be okay. He loves you and you love him. It'll be fine." I assured. She smiled. "Thanks, Sakura." I got up from my chair and she did the same. We soon were embraced in a sisterly hug. She let go of our hug. "Thanks for being my best friend." I smiled back at her. "Same with you too." 

Soon Aya's phone rang. "It's Daiki." I nodded as she answered her phone. 

"Moshi, moshi." She answered. A smile grew on her face.

"Okay, I'll be over in a bit. Bye, love you too." She hung up. 

She closed her phone and smiled up at me. "He wants to hang out. I'll call you later. Bye!" She gave me one last hug before walking out the door. I waved goodbye to her and smiled. She's growing up. 

I walked out the door. I walked back to my house. My parents are probably already home. I was on my phone while I was walking. I soon heard voices. I looked up and saw Kuroko, Kagami, and three guys with yellow, purple, and green hair. I turned to another person. My eyes widened, it was Akashi. 

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked in a mean tone to Akashi. He glared at me. "I didn't know you liked the agressive type, Kagami." Akashi said in a mocking tone. I glared back at him. "Shut up, you bastard!" Kagami said. I turned to Kuroko and folded my arms. "Who are these people and why is that guy here?" I asked. "That is Kise Ryouta, Atsushi Murasakibara, and Shintaro Midorima." He pointed to each of them. "They were part of my basketball team in Teiko." I nodded. "But why are you guys here?" I asked. 

"They wanted to meet you, because they didn't believe me that I had a girlfriend." Kagami vein popped. Kise walked over to me. "Wow, she's gorgeous." Kise smiled at me. Kagami got jealous and pushed Kise away from me. "She's mine." Kise smirked. "Calm down, Kagami. I won't steal that beautiful girlfriend of yours..or will I? Kagami vein popped again. I giggled at how cute Kagami was being. 

I hugged Kagami's arm. "Don't worry Taiga-chan~" I gave him a kiss on his cheek. Kagami's face soon started to get really red. "Wow, how daring!" Kise smirked. "Shut up!" Kagami yelled to Kise. I let go of Kagami's arm, because he was arguing with Kise. 

I walked over to Kuroko. "Do you guys want to hang out?" Kuroko shrugged. "Sure." I pulled out my phone. I dialed Kris's number. She answered after three rings.

"Moshi, moshi." She answered.

"It's Sakura, do you want to hang out with me? Akashi's here.." I mumbled the last part. 

"Oh.. Sure.. Where?" 

"Meet me at my house. My address is XXXXX" 

"Oh okay. I'll go get ready. See you there." 

"Alright, bye." I hung up. 

"Who did you call?" Kuroko asked. "My friend, Kris. She's going to hang out with us." Kuroko nodded. I looked over to Kagami and Kise. They were still arguing. I rolled my eyes. I vein popped at how annoying they were getting. I trudged over to them. 

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" I yelled in annoyance. They immediately stopped and stared at me with wide eyes. "Yes, ma'am." They said in unison. I sighed. I ran my fingers through my long hair. I leaned against the front gate of my house. I looked up to the sky. I slightly glanced over to Akashi. He was staring at the guys and not saying anything. 

New mission, hook up Akashi and Kris together. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating frequently. I got a cold, because of my brother. -.- Why... I also had to write a short horror story for my teacher for homework. So that took awhile. I also was focusing on my other story, "Red Love (Kuroko no Basuke: Akashi Seijuro Fanfiction) So check that out if you haven't read it yet. 

Please show support by voting and commenting!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you.

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)