Chapter 40

Sakura's Pov 

It was finally time to go back to school and I had just remembered something. 

Ayami. 

I soon started to freak out. I didn't know what I would do about her. I just needed to be strong. Anyways, I had Kagami and everyone with me, so I didn't need to worry about anything. I shrugged it off and got out of my bed. I went into my bathroom and did some girl business and changed into my school uniform. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs.

"Ohayo." I greeted my mother. My father had work early, so he left early. "Ah! Sakura! Here have some breakfast before you leave to school." She said and handed me my plate of breakfast. I gladly ate it all and grabbed my packed bento box that my mom had made for me. "I'm leaving!" I said and walked out the door. 

I started to walk to school and saw Kagami on the way. I ran up to him. "Ohayo!" I smiled at him. He gave a warm smile back at me. "Hey, Sakura." I started to walk beside him. I was looking down at my feet the whole time and I had almost fallen on the sidewalk, but Kagami had luckily caught me in time. "Oi! Sakura!" He said and helped me stand up. 

"Sorry.." I apologized for my clumsiness. "Is something on your mind?" Kagami asked me. I sighed. "Ayami. I don't know what to do about her. She clearly still loves you right?" I asked. Kagami just stared at me. "It's okay, I'll be by your side." He gave me an assuring smile. I gave him a slight smile. I was nervous about meeting her at school. 

We soon arrived at the school. I soon realized that Ayami was in our class the whole time. I have never realized her before. That was strange. She saw me and Kagami walk into the classroom together and glared at me. 

I ignored it and tried to act calm. I sat in my desk and saw that Kuroko was already there. "Kuroko!" I called out to him. He looked over to me and waved. I smiled and waved back. Soon, the teacher had arrived. She was taking attendance. I looked over to the vacant desk next to Kuroko. 

Aya was not here yet. I smirked to myself. She was texting me all night about the plan with Kris and Akashi. She was the type of person that if they stayed up late then they would wake up late. 

"Koyabashi Aya." Our teacher called Aya's name. "Hmm..She's not here today. She's usual always early." Then suddenly, the door slided open really loud. It was Aya and she looked like a hot mess. "S-sorry!" She panted trying to catch her breath. "Okay, but don't be late again." Our teacher let her off the hook. She walked to her seat and sat down. 

She looked over to me and glared at me. I smirked and stuck my tongue at her. 

TIME SKIPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH~ <3 

It was time for lunch and I unwrapped my bento box and was ready to devour it. Kuroko and Kagami were called by Riko so they left. Aya had left also to do some other stuff. I was basically alone at my desk. 

I was about to take a bite out of my bento, but I saw a girl standing in front of my desk. It was Ayami. "I need to talk to you." She said in a b*tchy voice. I put down my chopsticks. "What?" I asked trying to act calm.

"You b*tch!" She yelled getting furious. I acted calm and stared at her. "And why is that?" I asked trying to act nicely. "You stole my boyfriend!" She yelled again getting even more angrier. I rolled my eyes. "For your information, you stole my boyfriend. You stole the chance when I was weak. You don't even know what I was put through during that." I said. 

That just made her even more pissed off. "You shut the f*ck up! I liked Kagami first! Ever since the beginning of the school year I have liked him! You had to just come along and steal him!" 

I gave a cold hard stare at her. "Why didn't you steal him then? Last time I checked, we didn't even start dating until months later. What? Were you scared or something?" 

Then suddenly, I felt a smack on my cheek. She had slapped me and that really pissed me off. I stood up from my seat furiously. "Sakura!" I heard Aya call. She had saw the whole thing. I ignored her and glared at Ayami. 

"Is that all you got b*tch?" I lunged my fist at her face. I hit her right in the nose and her nose started to bleed. "You b*tch!" She held her nose that was bleeding. She glared at me and tried to punch me, but I held her wrist just in time so I wouldn't be punched. I held it and twisted it, but not to the point where her arm would break off. It was just a warning to not mess with me. 

I moved my face to her ear. "Just so you know, you were played by my boyfriend. Don't think it was some sort of fantasy. It wasn't. You should come back to reality now." I let go of her arm and pushed her down on the ground. "Don't even think about messing with me again or I'll seriously kill you." I said and gave her death glares that gave her chills. 

"What happened here!?" Our teacher came running into the classroom. "Sensei! She got mad at me and almost killed me!" Ayami said and pointed her finger at me. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, cut the crap and stop trying to act cute here. We all know that you started it." I looked over to the students that were in the classroom and that saw the whole thing. 

Our teacher looked over to the students and Aya asking for an answer. "Ayami had started it. You can even tell by Sakura's cheek that is bleeding." Aya spoke up. "Well since I trust Aya. I will believe that Ayami had started the fight." She turned to Ayami. "You will be suspended for a week." She turned over to me. "Sakura, you will be serving detention after school since you responded with violence back instead of reporting it to me." 

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, sensei." I said. 

TIME SKIPPUUUUUUUHHHHHH AGAIN!!!! 

I was walking home with Kagami, Kuroko, and Aya. "I can't believe I had to serve detention and she didn't even let me finish my lunch!" I groaned. "Well at least you won the fight." Aya gave me a thumbs up! I smirked. "But seriously, you two should've been there! She was crazy! She is seriously a yandere for sure. She was like, 'Don't even think about messing with me again or I'll seriously kill you.'" Aya imitated me. 

Then suddenly, I felt a big pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Kagami. "Sorry, that this had to happen to you." Kagami hugged me. I giggled. "It's okay, it was fun to beat the crap out of her."

Aya laughed. "That was the best fight ever!" Aya threw her fist in the air and so did all of us. 

At least, I have Ayami off of my hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Wow, Sakura-chan is so bad ass. Good job!

Sakura: Thank you! 

Kuroko: But you shouldn't have responded with violence.

Sakura: Whatever! It was fun!

Me: Well anyways, remember to vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for reading~ <3

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)