Chapter 12

Sakura's Pov 

Me and everyone else was heading to Maji Burger. We arrived and I opened the door for everyone else. I saw that everyone eyes were wide and they were standing still. "Why are you guys just standing there?" I asked in a confused tune. They didn't answer me. I looked at to where they were standing at with wide eyes. 

My eyes widened as well. It was Kagami and Misaki together. Riko walked over to them. "BAKAGAMI!" She yelled and whacked him on the head. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Kagami yelled rubbing his head. I ran over to Riko. "Riko! It's okay!" I tried to pull her back, but she resisted. She glared at Kagami and Misaki. "Kagami! You are the most stupidest person on earth!" Kagami looked confused. Is Riko gonna tell him the truth?! Crap! I need to stop her! I paniced. 

I pulled Riko with all my force back to where everyone else was. "Riko-senpai! I think we should leave them alone!" I bowed to Kagami and Misaki. "I'm very sorry for causing trouble." I looked at Kagami with painful eyes and left to everyone else.

Kagami's Pov 

When Sakura looked up at me, I saw those most painful eyes I had ever seen. "Kagami, did you ever like Sakura?" Misaki asked snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyes widened. "Why do you ask?" She stared at Sakura. "It seems that she loves you." My eyes widened. I stared at Sakura. She was talking with everyone else. Do I love her? I thought for awhile. 

"It's okay, you don't have to answer." Misaki said. I kept thinking about the question. "I'm gonna go." Misaki said. Then she walked out of Maji Burger without waving bye. I kept staring at Sakura.

Sakura's Pov 

Everyone was trying their best to cheer me up. It worked, because I was laughing so much. I then thought of Kagami. I wonder what he's doing? I slightly glanced at him and to my surprise he was staring at me. It was like if he was thinking about something. I looked back to everyone else. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go see how Kagami's doing." I said. Everyone's eyes widened. "Why Sakura-chan?!" Everyone asked. "Just some reasons." I said and left to Kagami's table.

I sat across him. His eyes widened. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "N-nothing." He stuttered. "Are you and Misaki...dating?" I asked. His eyes widened again. "No! We're just friends.." It was getting awkward. "Sorry about Riko, she was just mad about..some things.." I said and looked out the window. "Oh, why did you come over here?" He asked. I wanted to ask myself that too, why did I come over here? 

"Kagami." I called. "Yes?" He answered. "What would you do if I was the girl you were really searching for?" His eyes widened. It was silent for awhile. "I'll love with all my heart." He said breaking the silence. My eyes widened as I looked at him. My face was flushed with redness. Then I thought back to Misaki. 

"Do you love Misaki, you know..Since she's the girl." I asked. He sighed. "I don't know why, but I don't. I just see her as a friend." He answered. My eyes widened. "Then why would you love me?" I asked. It was silent again. I think he was thinking. He was looking out the window. "Kagami-kun?" I called. "Yes?" He was still looking out the window. "Would you love me even if I wasn't the girl?" I asked. I want him to love me not knowing I'm the girl. He turned toward me with wide eyes and then looked down at the table. 

"I'm sorry, I can't answer that yet." He said. 

Kagami's Pov 

"Would you love me even if I wasn't the girl?" She asked. My eyes widened. I didn't know. I was still confused with my feelings. Why was Sakura asking me these questions about her being the girl?

"I'm sorry, I can't answer that yet." I said. She looked at me with painful eyes. "I'm sorry for asking. I need to go." She said and stood up from her seat. "Sakura.." She walked out the door. I looked at the Seirin players and Riko. They were glaring at me. I feel bad now.

Sakura's Pov 

I walked out of Maji Burger. My eyes started to become blurry. A tear fell from my eyes. He didn't love me. He never loved me! I thought while crying. People were looking at me weird as I cried. Why does it hurt so much? My eyes became blurry again. My mind was starting to black out. I fell on the ground.

Kuroko's Pov 

I went after Sakura. I went out the door of Maji Burger. My eyes widened. "Sakura!" I ran over to her body. She was still breathing, but unconcious. I held her bridal style and went back inside to tell the others.

Everyone's eyes widened. "What happened?!" Everyone asked. Even Kagami went over. "I saw her unconcious outside. We need to take her to the hospital!" I said. Everyone nodded and we brought Sakura to the nearest hospital. 

Time Skip 

The doctor came out of the room that Sakura was in. Everyone stood up. "How is she?" I asked. "She's in a coma, because of emotional stress. I don't know when she will wake up. Maybe weeks or even months. You can go in and see her." The doctor explained. Everyone's eyes widened. "Thank you doctor." I said and he nodded and left. I looked over to Kagami. He had the most painful expression. Everyone else went into Sakura's room. It was just me and Kagami that was outside. 

"Kagami-kun." My eyes widened. There were tears coming down his face. I had never seen Kagami cry before. "I-it's all my fault.. All my fault!" Kagami sobbed. "Yes it was your fault." I said. Kagami looked up at me. "For not loving her." I said finishing my sentence. Kagami looked down at the ground. "I do love her.." Kagami mumbled. My eyes widened. "When?" I asked. "When we were at Maji Burger. I realized that I loved her all this time." Kagami explained. 

"Let's go inside." I said. He nodded. Then we went into the room where everyone was at. Kagami sat on a chair that was right beside Sakura's bed. She was lying there peacefully. He held her hand. "Guy's let's leave them alone." I whispered to everyone else. They all nodded and we went outside leaving Kagami alone with Sakura for awhile.

Kagami's Pov 

I held onto her hand. I held it up to my lips and I kissed it. I closed my eyes. "I love you, Sakura." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this sad chapter. TT_TT I'm updating once since I have Volleyball practice. Kagami finally realizes that he loves Sakura! Vote and Comment. Enjoy!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)