Chapter 24

Sakura's Pov 

I couldn't focus on anything in class, because I wanted to know who that red head was yesterday! It was bugging me so much! In the beginning of class, Kagami was going to say something to me, but our damn teacher had to come. It bugged me also! I was spacing out right now while the teacher was explaining something on the board. 

"Sakura!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I answered giving all my focus to our teacher. "Please answer this problem." Our teacher said simply while pointing to the problem on the board. Crap! How the hell do I do this problem?! I panicked. I slowly stood up from my seat. I started to walk toward the board. Our teacher handed me the marker. I gulped before raising my hand to the board. Okay.. I took a deep breath and continued. So 4 divided by 9.. I started to work it out on the board. It equals 0.4444... and it goes on so it repeats so basically 0.44 with the line on top of the last four. Okay so would it be rational or irrational?! Crap! I don't know! I panicked and randomly picked irrational, hoping it would be write. I put the marker down and looked at my teacher. (I don't know what kind of math they would do in high school since I'm in 8th grade so I just made a problem from what I'm learning in math right now :P)

"Incorrect. Kuroko do yo- Wait where is Kuroko?" My teacher asked and looked for Kuroko. "I'm right here." Kuroko stood up. Our teacher sweat dropped. "Oh umm.. Kuroko, do you know the right answer?" Kuroko nodded. He walked up and grabbed the marker. He simply wrote rational. Our teacher smiled. "Correct! Thank you Kuroko. Sakura, please pay attention in class next time. You two can sit down now." Our teacher said. My face was red. I was super embarrassed. Me and Kuroko wen back to our seats. Then our class went on. 

Time Skip 

It was finally lunch time. I was super hungry. I got up from my desk and got my bento box out. I was about to have lunch by myself until Kuroko and Kagami came up to me. "Sakura, do you want to have lunch with us?" Kuroko asked. I have Kagami and quick stare with no emotion on my face. Then I looked at Kuroko and smiled. "Sure." I grabbed my bento box and went up to our normal place that we had lunch. The rooftop. 

"I need to go to the bathroom, you guys go up first." Kuroko said while we had arrived at the door to the rooftop. Me and Kagami both nodded. This sucks.. It's gonna be awkward since we're still mad at each other. I mentally sighed. Kagami opened the door and held the door for me. "Thanks.." I mumbled and walked into the roof top. I leaned on the rail and looked up into the sky. I took in the fresh air. I really needed it.

"Sakura." I heard Kagami call my name. I turned around and saw him right in front of me. I jumped back because of him scaring me. "SAKURA!" Kagami held his arms around my body so I wouldn't fall of the rail. I held onto his big muscular shoulders. God..He was so hot... I blushed. We were staring into each other's eyes. Kagami slowly pulled me up to him and our faces were so close that our noses were touching. He slowly leaned in and I leaned in also. 

"I'm back." Kuroko said while closing the door to the rooftop. Me and Kagami jumped away from each other. "Kuroko!" Kagami yelled while blushing. He's so cute... I giggled to myself. "Sorry for interupting. Continue what you were doing." Kuroko said. "That's even more awkward!" Kagami yelled again. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. They were both staring at me, wondering what I was laughing at. "S-sorry! It's just! Your guys are so cute!" I laughed and wiped a tear from my eye. 

Kagami blushed. Kagami turned to me. He held my arms. He looked straight into my blue orbs. "I'm sorry, Sakura. For everything. I was just stupid at the moment." Kagami held his head down. I smiled. I looked up to him. "It's okay baka. I still love you." Kagami leaned in and our noses were touching. My eyes widened as I was shocked by his action, but then I smiled and leaned in also. Then our lips finally touched. I enjoyed the warm and passionate kiss. 

After awhile we let go of each other. I blushed. We both realized that Kuroko was with us. We saw that he was eating his bento and vanilla milkshake while watching us. Suddenly he claps. "That was a great movie." He continued to clap. Me and Kagami looked at each other. We bursted out laughing. 

Timeskip (At a Practice Game.) 

We were currently at a practice game with Seiho High. We were taking the lead by 6 points. We had beat them once already. We had a good chance of winning. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a guy watching us play. He had red hair. He also wasn't that tall too. My eyes widened as I realized it was that guy that I met at the cafe yesterday. I looked at his clothes and noticed that he was wearing a Rakuzan High uniform. My eyes widened again. R-rakuzan High?! The team that we're versing?! I thought to myself in shock. 

The game soon ended. We had won with a score of 56-44. They all bowed to each other and then the Seirin players returned to their benches. "Good job!" I handed them towels and water. When I got to Kagami. He didn't take the towel or water, instead he lifted me up and spun me around. "Yoosh! We won!" Kagami smiled. I smiled and hugged him as he kept spinning me. 

"K-kagami! I'm getting dizzy!" I said and he put me down. I smiled up at him and he pecked me on the lips. I blushed. "KAGAMI! STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" The Seirin players yelled. I giggled. 

Suddenly the Rakuzan High team was walking towards us. I saw the red head also. He was smirking at me. I glared at him. "So you guys are Seirin. I could say that you guys were quite good on the court today, but your gonna need more than that to beat me." The red head said. I rolled my eyes. "Akashi-kun." Kuroko said. My eyes widened. Kuroko knew this bastard?! "We can beat you." Akashi I'm guessing smirked. "Good luck with that." He glared at us and him and his team walked off. "That bastard.." I glared at him. We're gonna beat him and he could kiss his sorry ass goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura and Kagami moments! <3 Hehe.. My teachers are trying to kill me with piles of homework -.- Sorry for not updating! Please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)