Chapter 44

Sakura's Pov

It's been a month already and Aomine had already left for America. I felt so bad for Aya, because she has been bawling her eyes out ever since Aomine had left and I have been comforting her. They still video chat and call each other very often.

I sighed as I laid my head on my desk. The thing that was on my mind was what to give Kagami for Valentine's day. It was just around the corner and I still haven't thought of a gift yet. I would be the worst girlfriend ever if I didn't give my boyfriend anything for Valentine's day.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kagami's voice ask me as he started to play with my blue strands of hair. I slowly turned my head and faced him while my face was still on my desk. "I'm just..tired.." I lied. Kagami raised an eyebrow and that worried me. "Well I hope you feel better." He smiled. I mentally sighed in relief and smiled back.

Then suddenly our teacher came in and I raised my head up immediately. I rested my head on the palm on my hand, because class was boring as hell.

I walked down the hall since it was a free period and we could do whatever we wanted. Then something caught my attention.

"Hey should I confess to Kagami-senpai?"

"But doesn't he have a girlfriend..What's her name again?"

"Sakura! Yeah it's Sakura!"

"I don't care, I can't contain these feelings anymore." (Damn girl control yoself.)

I was outraged. Who the fuck does she think she is?! I felt my blood boil inside of me. I knew that Kagami had a lot of fangirls, because of basketball, but I never thought that one of them would seriously confess to him. Especially when he has a GIRLFRIEND.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed them while making contact with the brown haired girl who was 'in love' with my boyfriend.

"Isn't that Sakura?" One of them whispered.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around with my arms folded. I walked towards the brown haired girl. My eyes were focusing on her, "You're a first year right?" I gave a wicked smile at her which gave her shivers. "Y-Yes." She replied.

Then suddenly my eyes turned cold and glared at her, "Who told you, you could call me by my first name? Call me Hana-senpai." I glared. She gulped and nodded, "Gomen.. Hana-senpai..."

"Don't do it again," I smiled. "And don't even think about confessing to my boyfriend." I gave her a death glare. I turned around without none of them saying a word to me. I smirked in satisfaction. That'll teach them a lesson.

Once I turned around the corner, I pressed my back against the wall and sighed. "Gosh, now they'll think I'm some evil bitch or something.." I mentally slapped myself. "I'm so stupid.." I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes for a brief moment.

"Oh there you are!" My eyes shot open and I saw Kagami walking over to me. He smiled at me as he was in front of me. "W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered as I saw him leaning in closer towards me.

Then suddenly he pinned me against the wall with his hands. His face was literally one inch from my face.

"To see my beautiful girlfriend obviously." I turned a dark shade of red as I blushed like crazy. "Baka.." I mumbled before he placed his lips onto mine. It felt like I haven't kissed him in ages and this kiss made up for that. Good thing no one was in the hall with us, because we would've gotten in trouble.

"Sorry for not being around you lately. I've just been busy." He said as he laid his head on the crook of my neck, embracing me in a loving hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "It's okay."

I pulled away and stared into his red orbs. I smiled and suddenly the bell rang which meant that we had to get back to our classes. "We should head back to class." I said. Kagami sighed and nodded, "I wanted to spend more time with you."

"Me too." I smiled at him and turned around and walked away. I was smiling like an idiot while walking back to class. People thought I was crazy, but I ignored them.

Time Skip 

It was finally afterschool and I was looking everywhere for Aya around the school. The school was pratically vacant right now. 

"Aya?" I called through the hallways. Then I had a thought that she would be up at the rooftop, because that's where she always goes to clear her mind. 

I slowly opened the door and saw her lying on the floor with her book on her face. "There you are." I sighed and walked over to her. I sat down next to her, "Clearing your mind again?" 

"Um..." She mumbled. I took the book off her face and saw tears streaming down her face. My eyes widened, "Aya!" 

She covered her eyes with the back of her hands, "I just miss him so much.." I sighed and hugged her. She cried a lot and a lot until she couldn't cry anymore. 

"Sorry about that, Sakura.." Aya sniffed. I gave her a slight smile, "It's okay," I got up from the floor and gave her a hand. "We should leave it's getting dark." I said. Aya grabbed my hand and I pulled her up from the floor. 

*** 

We both decided to walk back home and talk on the way. 

"Hey Sakura." 

"Hmm?" I answered. She stopped in her footsteps and turned towards me. "I heard there is going to be a new coach for the basketball team." I nodded. I have been told this by Riko. She was coach for the past two years, but under stress of being in university she can't coach anymore. 

"I heard she is a student at Seirin." My eyes widened. I was not informed about that. "I just hope we can get along." I sighed. Aya nodded. 

We continued to walk until I dropped Aya off at her house and continued to walk to my house. 

I sighed as I once walked inside my house. It was currently 6:49pm. "Sakura-chan! You're home!" My mom welcomed me home and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Where's papa?" I asked. "He's out working again." 

I nodded understanding, "I'm going up to my room." My mom nodded and I walked up to my room and closed the door. 

I changed into more comfortable clothes and laid on my bed since I have finished all of my homework at school. I grabbed my phone and put in my headphones while listening to my favorite music. 

I closed my eyes and let the music drift me off into my imagination, but one thing was still lingering on my mind. 

Who is this 'new' coach? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK! I HOPE YOU GUYS MISSED ME! CX Sorry if this chapter doesn't make up for my absent, but I tried my best and I know what I am writing now. I just don't have a specific chapter that I am ending this story on. Until then, please enjoy the story!

Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

Contact me!

Personal Instagram: _heyitstina1320_

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)