Chapter 29

Sakura's Pov 

It has been a couple of weeks since I transfered over to Rakuzan. It was hell. I get bullied constantly by Akashi's fangirls. I even cut myself a little, but then stopped because Kris worried too much. Kris was there for me always. At the moment, I just wanted to kill Akashi. He made my life hell. I don't know what the f*ck is his plan with me. Just f*ck my life.

It was after school finally. I don't know what made me do it, but I did it. I was outside of the Seirin High building. I took a deep breathe before walking through the front doors to the school. I just missed them. I needed to see them. 

I soon arrived at the doors to the gym where they were practicing. I took another deep breathe. I know what I'm going to expect. I slowly moved my hand up to the door and opened it. 

It was silent. Everyone was there. My eyes moved over to a girl with long lavendar hair pulled up into a ponytail. Her eyes were dark purple. She was pretty. Really pretty. She was short like me. The same height to be exact. My chest tightened as I saw her with Kagami smiling. I regretted coming back.

"Sakura-chan? What are you doing here?" Riko came up to me first and then everyone else except that girl and Kagami. "Oh..I uh..missed this place.." I said and gave a fake smile. Riko smiled. "I missed you Sakura." She went and hugged me. I hugged back. 

"Sakura." Kuroko called me. "Yes?" I answered giving my attention to him. "Can I talk to you for a bit? Outside." Kuroko said and pointed to the gym doors. I nodded and followed him. 

He closed the door and looked at me with a serious face. "What's up with you and Kagami?" He asked. My eyes widened at his sudden question. Then I looked down at the ground. "We broke up." I said. "Why?" He asked immediately. Should I tell him the truth or not? I sighed. "I made a stupid bet with Akashi on the game. He won so I have to do what he says. He told me to break up with K-kagami and...to transfer to R-rakuzan..and if I refused..He would of hurt Kagami.." I choked back my tears. I tried my best not to cry.

Then Kuroko's eyes widened as he stared at my wrists. Then he grabbed them. "What happened?!" He asked in a worried tone. I yanked back my wrist. "I get bullied okay!" I said and sat down on the ground. He sat down next to me. I hugged my knees. "It just hurts.." A tear fell. Kuroko went and gave me and warmful hug. I hugged back and cried all the tears that I have been keeping in. 

After when I was done crying, Kuroko released me of our hug. He gave me a painful expression. "Do you need more time or do you want to go inside?" He asked. I wiped my tears away and tried to make it not noticable that I was crying just now. "Okay, I'm ready." I gave him a slight smile. He nodded and he opened the door for me. 

"Sakura-chan, what took you guys so long out there?" Furihata asked. I gave him a fake smile. "Nothing. We were just catching up with each other." I looked over to Kagami and saw him having his arm around the girl. My chest hurt again. 

"Hey guys, let's go get drinks! Even you Ayami-chan! Kagami keep Sakura some company." Riko said and winked at me. I gave a slight smile. Great...This is gonna be awkward as hell. I mentally sighed. Kagami was sitting on a bench. I silently sat down on the bench, but kept some space between us. 

"So is Ayami your...girlfriend..?" I asked out of the silence. It took him awhile to answer. "Yeah." He said plainly. My chest tightened again. I felt like someone stabbed me with knives a billion times. "Are you and Akashi dating..?" He threw a question at me. No, I love you baka! I want you to be my boyfriend! "Yes." I answered. He nodded. "So how did you and Ayami start dating..?" I asked just out of curiosity. "She asked me out and I just said yes." He said plainly again. Why does he sound so bored? Does he really hate me that much..? I tried to hold my tears back as best as I could. 

"Did you miss me..?" I asked. He stared at me with wide eyes. Then they became cold again. "No." He said in a cold tone. My heart felt like it had been broken into a million pieces. I turned my head so he couldn't see the tears in my eyes. "Oh.." I managed to say. I bit my bottom lip and it started to bleed. People were right when they say that emotional pain was way worse than physical pain.

Then everyone came back from buying drinks. I got up from the bench. Ayami ran over to Kagami and put her arms around him and smiled up to him. Then the thing that I didn't want to see happened. They kissed. "Sakura-chan! Here's your drink!" Koganei held my drink out to me. I ignored it and walked out of the gym. I walked out of the school and went to the park that was near Maji Burger.

I sat on a swing and remembered. 

Flashback (From Chapter 15) 

"Kagami! Let's go over there!" I pointed to the park. I went on a swing and started to swing. Kagami just sat on the swing. I smiled as I was swinging. Should I tell him now? I thought. I stopped swinging and just sat on the swing. "Kagami-kun." My voice became serious. He turned toward me. "Yeah?" He answered. I took a deep breathe before continuing. 

"I-I'm the girl..you're searching for.." I finally said. His eyes widened. It was silent for a moment. "Really...?" He said and broke the silence between us. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked. I looked at the ground while playing with my feet. "I made a promise to Alex to not tell you. It was her plan I guess. She had just told me yesterday when you and Kuroko had left. She knew that Himuro loved me too back then and she didn't want you guys to fight over me and wanted you guys to be good friend like you guys are right now. She told me I could tell you the truth now." I explained while still looking down at the ground. 

It was silent again. He sighed. I stared up at him. "I'm just glad I finally got to know you again." He smiled down at me. I smiled at him. "Sakura." He called. "Yes?" I answered and stood up from my swing and stood in front of him. "I love you." He said. My eyes widened. They started to water and a tear fell. 

"Oi! Sakura! I didn't mean to make you cry!" He said. I laughed. "Baka. I'm happy.." I smiled with tears of joy in my eyes. I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back. "I love you too, baka." I mumbled through his chest. 

End of Flashback 

Tears ran down my face. I got off the swing. I saw that there was a lake right next to the park. It was dark outside and I saw the stars twinkling in the moonlight. I walked over to the lake and I could see the moon in the reflection of the water. My tears dropped into the water. 

I wonder if everything will be okay if I was gone. I just want people to forget me. Would they even care if I was gone? They would probably be much happier with me not around. Kagami even has a new girlfriend. He'll be fine when I'm gone. He truly loves her. he probably loves her more then he ever loved me. Well Kagami, please cherish her with all your heart and forget about me. Your first love. You were also my first love. You'll also be my last. I love you bakagami... 

I looked into the water and saw my reflection. "Goodbye Sakura.." Atleast I will be dying in a beautiful setting... I turned around and pushed myself. I fell backwards into the water. The water splashed as I fell in. I started to sink. I smiled. I love you guys... My mind started to black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet another very depressing chapter. (TT^TT) Please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed the chapter? 

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)