Chapter 13

Author's Pov 

It has been months since Sakura has been in a coma. Kagami would always visit her everyday to see if she would awaken from her coma. Kagami was in Sakura's room just watching her lay in her bed peacefully. The door to Sakura's room opened. It revealed Kuroko. 

"How is she doing?" Kuroko asked as he stared at Sakura. Kagami held onto Sakura's hand. "The doctor said that he still doesn't know when she will wake up. It's just the matter of time." Kagami sighed and squeezed Sakura's hand. 

Kuroko's Pov 

I stared at Kagami as he stared at Sakura's lifeless body. I knew Kagami was in so much pain right now. He had only realized that he truly loved her when she had been in a coma that day. He had visited her everyday. He had also missed a couple basketball practiced, but Riko understood how much pain he was in. Everyday we would hope she would wake up and be happy like she always was back then. It was spring time at the moment. We were on our spring break.

"Kagami-kun." I called. His eyes were closed while holding Sakura's hand. "Yes?" He answered quietly. "You should head home. It's already dark outside." I said. "Just one more minute." He said. I sighed. Sakura please wake up. Kagami is a mess right now. Please help him. I thought to myself.

 I waited for Kagami to go home. He finally stood up from his chair and leaned over Sakura and kissed her forehead. Then he left her room and I followed. We were walking down a hall in the hospital that Sakura was staying at. We didn't say anything to each other.

"What are you going to do about Misaki?" I asked breaking the silence between us. "I don't know." He said and then we walked out of the hospital. We seperated and walked to our homes.

Alex's Pov 

I walked into her room. I saw her there. Her body so lifeless. I sat on a chair that was near her bed. "Sakura, I'm really sorry about everything that happened. Now your like this." I said my eyes becoming blurry. "It was time to tell Kagami the truth, but now..You've fallen into a deep sleep." A tear fell from my eye. "The reason of the promise was, because I-" I was cut off my the door to Sakura's room being open. 

"Misaki." I wiped my eyes. She walked over. "Can I talk to her alone?" She asked. I nodded and walked out of the room, closing her door. 

Misaki's Pov 

I sat on the chair that Alex was sitting on earlier. I stared at her. "Sakura." I said. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "I made you suffer more than I did and I'm sorry." I stared at her again. "I've found someone I love. I won't be bothering with you and Kagami anymore." I stood up from the chair and slided the door and walked out. I passed by Alex and ignored and continued to walk out of the hospital.

Alex's Pov 

I walked back inside to where Sakura was. "I'll let you tell Kagami the truth whenever you awaken again. Then I will tell you the reason." I said and walked out of her room and out of the hospital. 

Sakura's Pov (Still in her coma) 

I keep hearing people's voices. I don't know where I am. Did I die? I want know what's happening to me. I want to see everyone. I want to see Kagami. 

Author's Pov 

It was dark and late in Sakura's room. It was currently 9:54pm. A tear fell out of Sakura's eyes. Her hands started to twitch. A nurse walked into the room to check up on her. Her eyes widened as she saw Sakura's hands twitch. 

"DOCTOR!" She ran out the door to get a doctor. Sakura's eyes had opened.

Next morning 

Kuroko woke up to his phone ringing. He picked it up. "Moshi moshi." 

"Kuroko! Sakura has woken up!" Sakura's mom spoke through the phone. Kuroko's eyes widened.

"I'm coming over now!" He hung up the phone and called Kagami. 

"Moshi moshi." Kagami answered in a drowsy tone. It was 8:34am. 

"Sakura woke up!" Kuroko said. 

"What?! I'm going!" Kagami hung up. 

Kuroko got changed and went over to the hospital. 

Sakura's Pov 

I was in a hospital for some reason. My mom and dad were with me and a doctor was asking me questions. I didn't know why I was here. Then I saw Kagami and Kuroko burst through the door. My eyes widened. "Kagami..Kuroko.." I said. Kagami ran over to me and hugged me. My face flushed with redness. Kuroko smiled at me. "What happened to me?" I asked. 

"You were in a coma for a couple of months due to emotional stress." The doctor answered. My eyes widened. I remembered back then. 

"I'm sorry, I can't answer that yet." 

"I was running out of Maji Burger.. Then I..broke down crying.. That's all I remember." I said. "That's good. She didn't lose her memory. We'll just keep you here for another day unless anything happens." The doctor said. My mom and dad bowed to the doctor. "Thank you." He nodded and left the room. 

"Sakura.." My mom had tears coming down her face. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I hugged my dad. He was also crying. I soon cried too. I looked up to Kuroko and Kagami. I opened my arms out gesturing for a hug. The realized and hugged me. "I missed you guys." I said through the hug.

"We missed you too." They both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay Sakura's awaken! I wanted to make her wake up in this chapter, because I thought it would be boring if she was in a coma for a couple of chapters. Hmm.. I wonder if Kagami will tell Sakura he loves her finally? Well please vote and comment! Enjoy!

-Author~san 

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)