Chapter 38

Sakura's Pov 

Me and Aya soon arrived where Kris was sitting at. She looked really depressed. "Kris!" I called. Her head slowly moved towards us. Me and Aya ran over to her. 

"What happened?" I asked. She gave out a big sigh. "Akashi left me.." She explained in a depressed tone. Me and Aya gasped. "Why and by the way, I am Koyabashi Aya." Aya said. Kris nodded. "I'm Kris Rose and he said that he didn't want to be with me so he left and is shopping by himself." 

Soon a death aura surrounded me. Kris and Aya's eyes widened as they say how deadly I am. "BAKASHI!!!" I yelled in anger. I earned weird looks from people, but I didn't care.

I was angry.

"You just wait, Akashi.. I will definitely make you fall in love with Kris." I declared. 

"How are you going to do that?" Kris asked. I sat down beside Kris and so did Aya. "Kuroko and them, they will help us." I turned directly to Kris. "You need to do some work too. Make him see the good sides of you. Once that happens, we can go on further with our plan." 

Kris slouched back. "How am I going to do that?" She asked and sighed. "Do stuff for him. Don't give up. Make him stuff. Be by his side." I said. She sighed again. "Fine, I will try." 

Me and Aya smiled. "Me and Aya will discuss the further plans. You just do your work first." I said. Aya nodded agreeing with me.  

"He's still here?" I asked. Kris nodded. I smiled. I stood up from the bench and pulled Kris up. "Go do some work." I gave her a slight push. She slowly trudged away. 

I turned to Aya. We both crossed our fingers. "Lets hope for the best." 

Kris' Pov 

I knew where Akashi was. He said he was going to buy a new shogi board. I was right outside the store. From a far, I could say Akashi looking at some shogi boards. I slapped both of my cheeks. 

Get yourself together! You can do this! Don't give up even if he speaks to you in a negatively way! 

I took a deep breathe before walking into the store. I walked over to these shelves that were near Akashi. I didn't approach him. I kept on observing him. I noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They didn't scare me like how it did to other people. They are really beautiful.

"Why are you here?" 

I jolted back in surprise. How did he know? 

"I know everything." 

I slowly approached him. Be brave Kris! "I got lonely so I saw you here." I explained. He didn't say anything and kept on looking at the shogi boards. "You should give up already."

That gave me a stab in my chest real bad. No Kris! Don't give up! My conscience told me. Then I remembered something. I grabbed a envelope from my pocket. I thought it would be the day to give it to him. I handed it to him. Surprisingly, he took it without knowing what it was. 

"What is this?" He asked. "Just read it please. I need to go now! Bye, bye!" I waved and left the store. My heart was beating fast. I didn't know how he would react when he reads it. 

Akashi's Pov 

Kris Rose.

A very interesting and strange girl.

Most girls would not have approached me again if I acted cold towards them, but her. 

She is different. She is stubborn and won't give up. 

My chauffeur was waiting for me. I went inside the car. I decided I would open up the envelope to see what was inside. It was a letter from her. 

"Akashi Seijuro, I just wanted you to know that ever since I first met you, I fell in love with you. You tell me to give up, but I just can't. Even if you act coldly towards me, I just can't stop loving you. I'm sorry if I am causing any problem in your life, but you are in my life. I am suffering from this unrequited love. I know you do not love me, but is it okay to love you? I will make you fall in love with me. Even if it takes me my whole life. I just can't stop thinking about you and the pain that you give me. The pain of love. I want you to see the good sides of me, but you brush me off your shoulders as if I was dust. Why do you not love me? You tell me it's because I do not have the qualities of an empress, but there is more to that isn't it? Please tell me. I need to know. It keeps bugging me. It gives me a bad feeling of pain in my heart. I just want you to love me back. I am eternally dealing with an unrequited love. I am forever your loyal servant as you are my emperor. - Kris Rose"  

I finished reading it. I had a weird feeling in my chest. My heart was beating fast. I put my hand on my chest. My eyes widened. It was pounding. 

Am I slowly falling for her? No! It can't be! I will definitely not fall for her. Will I? 

Sakura's Pov 

Me and everyone had returned home. Aya was hanging out at my house. We were both anxiously waiting for Kris. We wanted to know how it turned out. "I wonder how they are doing.." I said. Aya nodded. "I just hope everything went alright for them." 

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. It was Kris. I immediately picked it up. 

"How did it go!?" I asked getting anxious. "Hey, put it on speaker!" Aya said. I put the phone on speaker. 

"I handed him my letter to him." She said. My eyebrows knitted together. 

"What letter?" I asked. 

"It basically stated my feelings towards him." 

"Really?!" Me and Aya gasps. 

"I just hope he doesn't hate me more than he already does." I heard her sigh through the phone. 

"Lets meet up again tomorrow at my house at 3pm. " I said. 

"Okay." 

"Well I need to discuss some things with Aya for a bit. See you tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye, bye." Then I hung up. 

Our plan is working... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Akashi slowly falling for Kris?! Stay tuned for the up coming chapters! ^_^ Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)