Prologue

His Cousin (Kuroko no Basuke: Kagami Taiga Fanfiction) 

By Tina Nguyen

Copyright © 2014 Tina Nguyen

All Rights Reserved

"Kagami! Himuro!" She waved at us with the biggest smile on her face while holding two drinks for us. She never told us her name. She had light blue hair and was really pretty. I never forgot her face. 

"Oh your here! Come play basketball with us!" I gave her the basketball while she handed me a drink and the other to Himuro. We drank every last bit of it.

"Okay lets start!" Himuro yelled getting excited. "Did you forget about me?" We all turned our heads to the person.

"Alex!" We all ran over to her. "Do you want to play with us?" The nameless girl asked giving the basketball to Alex. Alex took the ball with a smile.

"Sure, I'll play with you kiddos."  Me and her were on a team, while Himuro and Alex with on the other team. Himuro and Alex won and we lost. 

TIME SKIP

"Alex, I'm leaving for Japan." I told Alex. 

"Taiga! Why?" Alex said with a sad look on her face. I was gonna miss everyone here in America.

"I'm gonna create  my basketball carreer over in Japan. I will join a high school there." I explained. I knew I was gonna truly miss her

"Won't you miss her?" Alex asked. My expression grew glum. 

"Of course I will and in the future I will search for her." I said with confidence. Alex looked at me with sad expression on her face.

"Okay, I'll tell them. Go before your late." Alex waved goodbye to me and I did too. I know I won't regret it. I'll find her again. Himuro and me weren't brothers anymore. 

"I'll find her one day." I said as the plane took off.

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)