Chapter 10

Kagami's Pov 

After, Sakura told us to leave. Me, Himuro, and Misaki thought of hanging out with each other to renew the old memories back in America. We were gonna go to a basketball court that was near Sakura's house. I was kinda worried about her and why did Kuroko glare at me? 

"Kagami-kun!" Misaki smiled at me. That smile. It was different. Why does it look so different? I asked myself. I shrugged it off. "Yeah?" I answered. "Hurry up you slow poke." She went off next to Himuro. I walked up to them. Why does this feel so different from back then? I asked myself again. 

"Kagami!" Himuro yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that I was about to run into a pole. "Oh. Thanks.." I sweat dropped while rubbing the back of my neck. "Kagami-kun, what's wrong?" Misaki asked. "It's nothing." I said and continued to walk with them to the basketball court. Why was Sakura's smile more similar? 

We got to the basketball court and me and Himuro had a one on one with me. Himuro surprisely won. "Yoosh!" Himuro said after he won. I hadn't seen Himuro that happy in a long time. 

"Himuro, Kagami! I need to go! Bye!" She left without letting us say goodbye to her. "Kagami, can I talk to you?" Himuro asked. I gave him a confused look. "Sure." I agreed. We sat on a bench that was near the basketball court. 

"Misaki. I think I have fallen for her again." Himuro said. My eyes widened. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. Then he looked over to me. "You don't like her right?" He asked. I don't want him to hate me again. I thought to myself before answering his question. "No." I said plainly. Himuro smiled at me. "Good. We don't have to fight over her." He smiled again. I slightly smiled. "I got to go. Bye." Himuro waved and walked off. 

Why does my chest feel so tight right now? 

Sakura's Pov 

Alex had went home and I thought I needed some fresh air. I walked to the basketball court near my house. 

My eyes widened. "Kagami-kun?" I said not believing he was there. He was sitting on a bench. "Sakura." He said. I walked over to him. "Can I sit next to you?" I asked. He nodded and I sat beside him. It was silent for awhile. "What are you doing here alone. I thought you were with..Misaki." I said breaking the silence. "Misaki and Himuro left awhile ago." He said. I nodded. I saw a basketball lying on the ground. "Wanna have a one on one?" I smirked. His eyes widened. "You play basketball?" I nodded. "In America.." I said while picking up the basketball. Then we played our game.

"Dangit Kagami! You won!" I said in defeat. Kagami laughed. I smiled at him with my best smile. 

Kagami's Pov 

There it was again. The smile. It was the same, but why does Misaki's look so different. I don't know why, but she looked really pretty when she smiled. I blushed while thinking about that. 

"Kagami! Why's your face so red?" Sakura asked looking curious. I covered my face. "It's just really hot!" I said. She gave me a weird look. "But it's fall.." I felt so embarrassed. "I'm just hot from playing that game." I said getting nervous. "Oh." She smiled again. My face got even redder. "I'm gonna go. Bye!" I ran off. I heard her laughing. 

Sakura's Pov 

Kagami was acting really weird. I just laughed when he ran off. He looked so funny. I decided to go back to my house since it was getting late. 

I went inside my house and went up my room to get ready for bed. It was currently 9:56pm. I took a shower and changed into some shorts and a oversized sweater. Soon, I drifted off to sleep. 

Next Morning 

I woke up and got ready for school. "I'm leaving for school." I said to my parents as I went out the door. I went on my bus that takes me to my school. 

Time Skip After Classes 

It was lunch time. "Kagami-kun, wanna have lunch together with Kuroko?" I asked. Kagami nodded. We went over to Kuroko. "Kuroko!" I smiled. "Let's have lunch together." Kuroko slightly smiled and nodded. 

We were on the rooftop of our school. We sat down and started to have our lunch. "Kagami-kun." Kuroko called. Kagami stopped eating. "What?" He answered. I just continued to eat as they continued their conversation. "That girl. Misaki. What if she wasn't really the girl you were looking for?" Kagami almost choked on his food. My eyes widened and I patted his back. "Kagami! Are you okay?!" I asked getting worried. I handed him my drink that I took a couple sips of already. He took it and almost drank all of it. "You guys just had a indirect kiss." Kuroko stated. Me and Kagami's eyes widened. We both blushed.

I awkwardly continued to eat the rest of my lunch. "Kagami-kun you didn't answer the question." Kuroko said. Kagami stopped eating again and sighed. "I don't know why, but I feel like Misaki is so different from her." Mine and Kuroko's eyes widened. "Why?" Kuroko asked. "Her smile. It's not the same." Kagami rubbed the back of his neck. "Himuro has fallen in love with her." Kagami went back to eating.

"Do you love Misaki?" I asked. Kagami's eyes widened, but went back to normal. He looked down on the ground. "I feel different. The girl that I met in America, I loved her. But Misaki, she's different from her." Kagami said telling the truth. My eyes widened. I nodded understanding.

"I got a message from Riko. She said she wants to meet everyone after class in the gym." Kuroko said. Kagami and me finished our food, but Kuroko barely ate anything again. "Let's go head back to homeroom." I said while standing up. They nodded and followed me back. 

I wonder what Riko wants to talk to us about. I thought to myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this chapter made up for not updating yesterday. What do you think Riko wants to talk about with everyone? Vote and Comment! Enjoy the chapter!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)