Chapter 6

Sakura's Pov 

I woke up to a whistle being blown. I sat up on my futon, rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room and I didn't find Riko. She was probably training the Seirin players. I got up from my Futon and got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun. 

I went outside to where I heard the whistle and found Riko. "Riko-senpai!" I waved with a smile. "Oh, Sakura-chan. Your finally awake. The guys are just training right now." Riko explained. I nodded and stood next to her and watched the guys train. 

"How are you feeling?" Riko asked through the silence. Then I remembered last night when I cried. "I'm okay now.." I said looking down on the ground. Riko had a sad expression on her face and looked at me. "Hey, umm.. Sakura-chan." She called. I looked up to her. "Yes?" I answered. "What you said last night. About the promise you made to someone. Can you tell me what was the promise?" She asked. My eyes widened. 

"You cannot tell anyone." She said. 

I remembered her words to not tell anyone. I looked down at the ground again. 

"COACH! WE'RE DONE!" The Seirin players came running over to me and Riko. "Oh, we're done training. Now go and rest." Riko ordered. The Seirin players nodded and went to rest. 

"Riko-senpai.." I called. "Yes?" She turned toward me. "I can't tell you the promise. I'm sorry." I said with a sad expression on my face. She nodded understanding. "The person you made the promise to probably told you not to tell anyone, right?" My eyes widened. How did she know? I thought to myself. I nodded. Riko smiled. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me." I smiled back at her.

I wish I could tell someone, but I can't. I thought to myself again as me and Riko were going to hang out with the Seirin players. When we got to the guy's room, we slided their door. "We are gonna go eat now." Riko said and everyone nodded. I don't know why, but the Seirin players looked very terrified. I gave them a weird look. I shrugged it off and followed Riko.

"Riko-senpai, can I make my own dish and you make your own dish?" I asked. Riko gave me a confused look. "Why?" I smiled. "I love to cook and there's this dish I always love to make. I want the Seirin players to try it." Riko nodded understanding and smiled. "Alright, let's get to cooking!" 

Time Skip 

Me and Riko gave the Seirin players each of our dishes. The Seirin players first ate Riko's dish which was this type of soup. They took a bite. Their faces turned purple and they spat it out onto their plate. I looked confused. What Riko that bad of a cook? I thought to myself and made my own plate to taste Riko's cooking. 

I sat down next to Kuroko and the Seirin players were waiting for me to take a bite. I took one bite. What? How does this taste bad? It surprisingly tasted good!" 

"This tastes good!" Riko beamed with a smile. The Seirin all took scoops out of my plate. "THIS IS GOOD? WHY IS OUR'S TASTE DIFFERENT?!" The Seirin players questioned. I looked over to the kitchen where Riko cooked her soup. Then I saw packages of Vitamin and all sorts of supplements. "Riko-senpai! Did you put vitamins and supplements into their plates?" I asked. Riko sweat dropped. "Well, they needed it." I shook my head. "Try the curry I made!" I said with a smile. They nodded. They took a bite out of the curry and rice. 

Their faces beamed with glory. "THIS IS SO GOOD!" They praised and continued to eat. I looked over to Riko and saw her looking down. I went over to her and patted her on her back. "It's okay Riko-senpai! I'll teach you how to cook one day!" I gave her one of my best smiles. Riko smiled back and hugged me. "Thank you, Sakura-chan!" 

Kagami's Pov

I looked over to Sakura. She gave Riko a smile. That smile. I keep on remembering that smile. They looked exactly the same. I looked over to Kuroko, who was sitting next to me. 

"Oi, Kuroko." I called. "Yes, Kagami-kun?" Kuroko answered. I looked back to Sakura. "Can, I ask some things about your cousin?" I asked. Kuroko nodded and gestured for me to continue. "Do you have a picture of your cousin when she was little?" I asked with hope in my eyes. Kuroko's eyes widened. 

Kuroko's Pov 

"Do you have a picture of your cousin when she was little?" Kagami asked. My eyes widened. Sakura told me not tell Kagami. I do have a picture, but Kagami will remember. I can't break the promise me and Sakura made. I couldn't tell him. 

"No, I don't. Sakura never sended pictures to me." I said. I'm sorry, Kagami-kun. Kagami looked down. "Why do you want the picture?" I asked. "I just thought.. That maybe she was the girl.." Kagami said while sighing. My eyes widened again. "Why do you think so?" I asked. "She has the same smile and hair, but doesn't look like her." Kagami said. Sakura did lose some weight and plus she went through pubertly. I thought to myself. 

"Kagami-kun." I called. "Yeah?" Kagami answered, but he looking down at the ground. I need to know his answer. I thought to myself again. Then I looked over to Kagami with serious eyes.

"What if Sakura was the girl?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh. Cliffhanger. Don't worry, I'll update again today, just later.. I'll be updating more a day since school is about to come around so yeah. I hope you liked the chapter! 

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)