Chapter 3

Sakura's Pov

 I need to tell someone. Someone I trust. I stared at Kuroko. My only cousin that I trust. "The truth is..." He nodded for me to go on. "I'm actually the girl Kagami-kun is looking for.." I finally said it. Kuroko looked at me with wide eyes. "Really? Why can't we tell Kagami-kun?" I looked down on the ground, fiddling with my fingers. "There's a reason, but I can't tell you." I said. Kuroko nodded. "I understand. It must be very important." He smiled at me. I smiled back but it was a sad smile.

"We should head back to our homes. It's already late." Kuroko stood up from the seat we were sitting at. I nodded and followed Kuroko out the door. 

Kuroko walked me home for safetly since it was late already and he was worried about me. We stopped by the front gate of my house. "Thanks, Kuroko-kun." I smiled. He probably couldn't see me smile since it was really dark outside. "Your welcome. See you tomorrow at school. Bye." Kuroko said. "Bye, bye!" I waved as he walked off. 

Then I walked inside my house. The house was all dark. My family must be sleeping since it was 9:48pm. I walked upstairs to my room and closed my door. Then I realized I didn't take a shower yet. It was already late, but I don't wanna smell at school tomorrow. That would be bad. 

I grabbed my clothes and went into my bathroom and took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair, because my mom would yell at me if I slept with my hair wet. "Finally I can sleep." I said I went into my bed. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

"SAKURA! WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I suddenly woke up. I looked at my clock. "I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled and jumped out of my bed. I went into my bathroom and got ready. Then I went downstairs and took a piece of bread and my lunch my mom already prepared for me. "Bye oka-san, oto-san!" I said and ran out the door with a bread in my mouth. 

I was so focused on being on time until I bumped into someone who was really taller than me. "Oi, Sakura watch where your going next time." I looked up and saw Kagami. My face turned really red. "Sorry, Kagami-kun." I apologized. He sighed. "We should head to school before we're late." Kagami started walking ahead of me. "Wait for me!" I said and ran up to him. He rolled his eyes. I smiled. I'm walking with Kagami-kun. I blushed.

Time Skip

"Kagami! Sakura! You guys are late!" Our sensei scolded us. Our classmates were smirking at us. "I'm sorry." Kagami bowed and turned his head at me gesturing for me to apologize too. "Sorry!" I bowed. "Alright. Go sit in your seats. Don't be late next time!" Sensei said. We both nodded and sat in our seats. 

After our lesson, it was lunch time. I turned over to Kagami. "Kagami-kun!" I called. He looked over to me. "What?" He asked. I raised up my bento box. "Wanna have lunch together?" He looked at me weirdly. "Tha- That's not what I meant! I mean like with Kuroko and the others!" I stuttered getting nervous. "Okay." He said. I smiled. "Kuroko-chan!" I called and waved over to Kuroko to come over to Kagami and me. Kuroko walked over to us. "Lets have lunch together with everyone!" I smiled. Kuroko nodded.

Then we found the others eating on the rooftop. We joined everyone else and ate our bentos together. "So, who are you guys versing in your next basketball game?" I asked. "Yosen High." Kuroko answered. I looked over to Kagami and he looked down. "Kagami-kun, are you okay?" I asked. "It's nothing." He said and continued to eat his bento and finished it. "I'm gonna go back to class first." Kagami stood up and left. "We're gonna go too, bye!" Everyone else left and it was only Kuroko and me.

"Kuroko-chan. What's wrong with Kagami-kun." I asked looking worried. "In America he had a friend named Himuro and they practiced basketball together, but Himuro said that he couldn't be Kagami's brother anymore, because Kagami had beat him in basketball." Kuroko explained. My eyes widened. 

Himuro.. 

"Tatsuya Himuro.." I said. Kuroko's eyes widened. "Do you know Himuro?" I nodded. "Me, Kagami-kun, and him practiced basketball together in America." I explained. "When is your game with Yosen High?" I asked. "Next Saturday." Kuroko answered. I nodded. 

I need to prepare myself. I wonder if Himuro will remember me. I hope not, because I'll break my promise with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is a boring chapter ._. I'm actually glad that some people are reading my book. Thank you guys for reading my book. I appreciate it a lot. Who do think Sakura made the promise to? She finally told someone about her past. Hope you liked this chapter. ^_^

-Author~san