Chapter 32

Sakura's Pov 

I heard the door to my room slided open. "Sakura? Sakura?!" I heard my mother's voice. "Mama, I'm over here." I called. My mom and dad ran over to me. "MY SAKURA-CHAN!" My father was crying and being over-dramatic. I rolled my eyes at my dad. 

"I'm fine, dad." He kept on crying. My mom sighed and went and held my hand. "I'm glad you're okay." I smiled. Aya stood up from the chair that she was sitting on. She gestured for my mom to sit. Then she looked over to me. "Get well soon, Sakura-chan!" She smiled. Then she moved her face to my ear and whispered. "Remember the plan." She winked. I winked back and gave a thumbs up. Then she bowed to my mom and dad. She walked out of the room. 

I looked over to the clock that was on the wall in front of me. It was 9:59pm. I turned over to my parents. "Mama, papa, you guys should go home. It's late. I'll be fine." I gave them an assuring smile. They nodded. "Goodnight, sweetie." They both said and walked out of my room. 

I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers over my body. I slowly closed my eyes. "Goodnight, Sakura." I said to myself and started to drift off to sleep.

Next Morning 

I slowly opened my eyes and the sun was beaming at my face. I squinted because of the sun. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up on my bed. I looked at the clock. It was 8:13am. Why did I wake up so early? I laid back down and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. 

I huffed and sat up on my bed. Then I heard the door slide open and I saw a doctor and a nurse walking over to me. "Ah, Ms. Hana. You're awake." The doctor said. I nodded groggily. "Well, it looks like you're fine. So you can be discharged from the hospital today." The doctor and nurse smiled at me. My eyes shot open. "Really?!" I yelled getting excited. They both nodded. I smiled to myself. 

 The doctor and the nurse walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone that was on the table beside my bed. The first person I texted was Kagami. 

"Hey guess what?! \(^_^)/" I sent. After a couple of minutes, I had gotten a message back.

"What? I thought you were suppose to be resting?" It read. 

"I'm getting discharged early! I can leave today! (≧ω≦)" I sent.

"Really? I'm going to pick you up right now." I smiled.

"Okay! ^_^" After that, he didn't send anything back.

I closed my phone and pulled the covers off of my body. I hopped off the bed. Aya had brought me a change of clothes yesterday. The nurse had taken all the stuff that they had stuck inside of me off so I could walk around freely now. 

I got the change of clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. When I had gotten out of the bathroom, I walked back to the section of my room to find Kagami sitting on a chair. "Oh, you're here!" I smiled. 

Kagami smiled back. "Did you get all of your stuff?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed my stuff. "Let's go." I said and walked out of the door. Kagami followed. 

I had checked out of the hospital. We were walking silently back to my house. Then a question popped into my head. What happened to Ayami? 

I stopped walking. Kagami turned around and gave me a confused look. "What's wrong, Sakura?" He asked in a worried tone. I turned my face towards him. "What happened with you and Ayami?" I asked. His eyes widened. Then he looked down at the ground. "I broke up with her." He said. "Didn't you love her? Wasn't that the reason that you two started to go out?" I asked. He sat down on a bench that was near us. I followed and did the same. He sighed. 

"I was trying to forget you. That was the reason that I started to date her. When I broke up with her yesterday, she was really upset. She said she still loved me. I..Just don't know what to do.." He sighed again. I stared at him with pitiful eyes. Then I opened my arms out and went in and hugged him. 

He was shocked by my action, but then he hugged back. His head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck. "It's okay. I'll help and I'll also try to talk to her about the situation." He let go of our hug and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

He stared at my blue orbs as I stared at his red ones. We both slowly closed our eyes and leaned closer to each other. Then our lips finally touched. It was warm and sweet. It wasn't too rough. It was sweet.

Then I suddenly heard someone gasp. We immediately pulled away from each other and turned our heads to the owner of the voice. "SAKURA-CHAN!!!" Aya ran and glomped me. Her head bumped into mine. 

"Ouch.." I rubbed my forehead. Aya gasped again. "I'M SO SORRY!" Aya bowed. I giggled. "It's okay, Aya." I smiled. Then she held both of my shoulders. My eyes widened at her sudden action. "How are you out of the hospital?! I thought you were suppose to be discharged tomorrow!!" I laughed. "They let me go early, because I was fine. Kagami came and picked me up." I smiled. 

She pouted. "You didn't tell me first?" She looked like at little kid. I laughed again. "Hehe..Sorry Aya-chan.." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and then smiled at me. Kagami suddenly got up from his seat. Me and Aya gave him a confused look. He suddenly took out his phone and looked at the time. Then he looked up from his phone and looked at us. "I need to go." He went and kissed my forehead. "Goodbye, Sakura." Then he turned to Aya. "Bye, Aya." Then he left.

Me and Aya looked at each other with confused looks. "What was that about?" Aya asked. I shrugged. "I guess he has things he needs to do." I said. Aya nodded agreeing. 

"So how's you and Aomine-kun?" I asked. She huffed. "We're still not talking." I sighed. "Why can't you guys just reconcile?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "It's his fault!" I rolled my eyes back at her. "So should we start the plan?" I smirked. She smirked back. "Let's start."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this chapter might not be that good .____. I was lazy okay.. So how do you guys think that their plan is gonna turn out? Today is also 9/11. So please keep the victims of 9/11 in your hearts! Please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)