Chapter 35

Sakura's Pov 

"Sakuuuraa..." I giggled as I watched Kagami hug the spot that I was just sleeping at. Once he found out I was not there, his eyes opened. "Ohayo Taiga-chan~" I gave him an eye closed smile. He tried to pull me in for a hug, but escaped. He groaned.

"Go get dressed first!" I said with a smirk on my face. He sighed and ran his hand through his red hair. I blushed at how hot he was. Then a thought ran through my mind from last night.

"You're mine tonight~" 

I blushed and shook my head to get me to snap back into reality. He pulled his hand out of his hair and stared at me. "Where's your parents?" He suddenly asked. I shrugged. "They said they were going to be staying at an hotel for time for themselve." I sighed. "I just hope I don't have a sibling coming anytime soon.." I cringed imagining my parents in a hotel. 

Kagami chuckled and got up from the bed. He was only in his boxers. My face soon flushed with redness. I grabbed his shirt that was on the floor. "Kyaa! Put on a shirt!" I threw him his shirt and covered my face. Then I heard footsteps walk over to me.

He pulled my hands away from my face. He smirked. "What? You were begging me to take it off last night~" I blushed at remembering something else last night.

"T-Taiga-kun..." I blushed and covered my chest. He gave me a confused look. "What?" I blushed again and turned my head. "It's not fair.." He still wasn't getting anything that I was saying. "It's not fair that you still have clothes on." I said. He smirked. "I didn't know you were like that Sakura-chan~" He suddenly pulls off his shirt which revealed his toned abs. He pulled my arms away from my chest and started to kiss me.

I shook my head bringing me back into reality. "Whatever! Just wear your shirt!" I huffed and started to walk downstairs which I heard a faint chuckle from him. I rolled my eyes and slapped both of my cheeks. They were burning and red. 

"It's all your fault, Taiga.." I mumbled to myself. 

I walked passed a wall that had a mirror on it. I stopped and turned toward the mirror. My eyes widened in horror. "I look like a mess!" I said. I sighed and tried to fix my hair that was a mess. Then I remembered that it was a Sunday. I pulled a hair tie from my wrist and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I shrugged and walked to the kitchen fridge.

I scavaged through the fridge looking for some food to eat. My eye caught a slice of cheese cake on a plate. It looked perfect to eat. I quickly grabbed it. 

I got a fork from the kitchen and sat down at the couch in my living room. I turned on the T.V. and started to eat my cheese cake in peace. 

I soon heard footsteps come down the stairs. I ignored it since I knew that it was Kagami coming down the stairs. I heard the footsteps coming closer to me. I kept on eating my cheese cake. I was almost done with it. 

Then I heard the footsteps stop where I was. I turned my head. My eyes widened. 

Kagami was only a towel around his waist and his hair was wet. He looked hot.

"T-Taiga-kun.." I blushed. I quickly looked away. "Do you know where my pants are?" He asked. I turned back toward him and gave him a confused look. "You can't find them?" I asked. He nodded. "Can you help me find it upstairs?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. I put my 3/4 eaten cheese cake on the coffee table and got up from the couch.

I walked upstairs into my room as Kagami followed me. I gave him a weird look as I saw his pants right at the doorway.

"How did you not see that?" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, but he was cute. 

Suddenly Kagami quickly walked towards me and carried me up from my waist. 

My eyes widened. "TAIGA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME DOWN NOW!" I demanded.

He ignored me and looked up at me with the cutest face. I blushed. He face leaned towards mine so our noses were touching.

"I love you." He said. I blushed even harder. I looked away. "I know, baka.. I love you too." I blushed even more. 

He smiled at me and moved his face so our lips were touching. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands were supporting me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw that he was still wearing just a towel. 

I blushed. Oh god. Where is this leading to? I blushed at the thought. Suddenly Kagami walked towards my bed. Oh my god. I thought and blushed. Kagami put me down on the bed. 

Kagami released our long kiss and we were gasping for air. He was staring at me with eyes full of lust. I blushed again. 

His hands were going under my sweater. I quickly grabbed it, making him stop. He gave me a confused look. 

"Umm, it's just.." He kept on staring at me, gesturing for me to continue. "I don't feel like doing it right now." I blushed in embarrassment. He sighed and got off of me. "I understand." He said. I got up from my bed and gave him a light smile. "I'm glad you understand." He gave me a small smile. 

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. Suddenly I got a text on my phone. It was from Aya.

"Sakura-chan!! O/////O" It read.

"What is it? Why are you blushing? (?_?)" I sent. Immediately I got a text back from her.

"Can we meet up at the park near Maji Burger?" 

"Why so serious? Lol."

"Just please. Can we?" 

"Sure, what time?" I asked and looked at the time. It was 2:34pm.

"How about at 3?"

"K, meet you there in a bit." After that, I didn't get a text from Aya. I closed my phone and got the plate that had my almost finished cheese cake on it and started to eat it. 

I wonder what Aya wants to talk about.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~ Finally updated. ^_^ Yeah this chapter.. Awkward... Hehe.. Well anyways, please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)