Chapter 28

Sakura's Pov 

 I looked into the mirror. I was wearing the Rakuzan High uniform. My hair was pulled up into a messing bun because I was just not feeling it today. My eyes were all puffy from me crying all night last night. They definitely hate me.. I felt another tear run down my face. I quickly wiped it away. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. 

I tried to not make eye contact with my parents because they would ask what was wrong and I did  not want to tell anyone. "Ohayo." I said plainly. "I need to head to school early, goodbye." I lied. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to shut myself out of the world because of how a horrible person I am. 

I walked out the front door without eating anything. I started to walk towards my new school that I would be attending. 

My eyes widened as I made eye contact. 

The people who I didn't want to see was right in front of me. 

"Sakura-chan?" Riko called out. She started to walk towards me, but I backed away. "Please. Can you please leave me alone?" I walked past her and everyone else. Even him. Riko had a painful expression on her face and it hurt me as well. As I started to walk, I heard someone snicker.

"Just leave her. We don't need her in our lives anymore. She only thinks about herself anyway. She just uses people to get what she wants." I was sure it was his voice. Kagami. His voice was cold. I felt another tear run down my face. I squeezed my eyes shut and tons of tears fell from my eyes. 

"KAGAMI! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Riko yelled. 

"Miss, are you okay?" A lady that was in her mid 20s asked me. I wiped my tears away. "I'm fine. I'll be okay.." I lied to myself. The lady nodded and I started to walk away. I couldn't hear their conversation anymore. I was glad because I would of just cried all the way to school. 

I had arrived at my new school. It was big. I saw that Akashi was waiting for me at the entrance of the school gate. There were swarms of girls. I'm guessing they are his fangirls. I ignored him and walked passed him, but he held my wrist back. "Don't ignore me." He whispered into my ear. I felt disgusted. I just wanted to kill him. He put his arm around me and turned towards his fangirls who had eyes of rage in their eyes. 

He smirked. "This is my girl from now on. Please be nice to her." The fangirls were raging.

"AKASHI-KUN WHY?!"

"I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN HER!"

"I'M WAY PRETTIER THAN HER!"

"SHE'S SO UGLY! WHY WOULD HE FALL FOR HER?!" 

These conversations were going around from the swarm of fangirls. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. I pushed his arm off of me and walked off without looking back. 

I walked inside the restroom and looked into the mirror and was horrified of my reflection. I looked like I had just died. There were bags under my eyes and huge dark circles. My eyes were puffier than before. My hair was a mess too. 

"Do you need some help with that?" I had just realized that there was also another girl in the restroom. She had long blonde hair that was tied into two pigtails. She had blue eyes. She was pretty. She looked like a foreigner. (Attached picture is a picture of her.) 

She was holding out a makeup bag. I gave her a slight smile. She smiled back and handed me her makeup bag. "Thanks." She nodded. 

"I heard..That you and Akashi-kun are dating.." She suddenly said. I stopped putting on the makeup and stared at her. My eyes soon turned cold. "Let me tell you this. I hate him. I despise him. I want to kill him." Her eyes widened. "Why do you hate him so much?" She asked.