Chapter 26

Sakura's Pov 

"Do you want to make a bet?" He smirked with arrogance.

"And what is that..?"

He folded his arms and stared at me and smirked again. "If you guys win the game against us, I'll do whatever you say. But if we win against you guys, you'll have to do whatever I say." He declared. For a moment, I thought about it. Should I accept or decline? I thought for awhile. I don't know what made me say it, but I did.

"I accept." I glared. Half of me had hope that we would win, but the other half.. I don't know about. He gave me a evil smile. I cringed in the inside. I don't know why, but he scares me. Then I thought. What if we lose? What will he make me do? I had my doubts. "Well we will see the results next Saturday." He said. I nodded. He got his order and left. Once he had left, I have been feeling nervous. I soon regretted accepting the challenge. 

It was my turn to order. "What would you like miss?" I saw that it was a young girl that was asking for my order. She looked like my age. I looked at the menu and saw that they had tea on their menu. "I would like a small cup of lemon tea please." The girl nodded. I just stood there waiting for her to ask me the amount of money to pay. "Umm.. How much will that be?" I asked after awhile. "Oh, someone has already payed for you." She answered. I tilted my head to the side. "Who?" I asked. "I don't know, but he was quite handsome and had red hair. His eyes were unique as well." My eyes widened. Why the hell did he pay for my drink? 

"Umm.. Thank you." I took the drink. "Please come again." She smiled. I smiled back and turned around. Then my smile fell. What the f*ck is he trying to do? I walked out of the door to find Kagami standing next to the door. He finally noticed that  I had just come out of the cafe. "What took you so long? You were in there for a good 20 minutes." He asked. I smiled. "Ehehe.. I was thirsty." I sweat dropped. He sighed. "Let's go home before it gets dark." I nodded and followed him.

We took a bus home. "Taiga-kun." I called. "Hmm?" He answered whiling looking out the window. "Why do you love me?" I suddenly asked. He stopped look out the window and turned to me. "It's hard to explain.." He sighed and continued. "Well when I first met you, you were always smiling at me. It always planted a smile on my face. Soon, everytime I was with you, my heart would start racing. I was really confused at the time. I didn't know what it meant. I soon realized that I loved you. But, I had to leave to Japan at the moment when I had just realized. I decided that if I ever saw you again, I would confess to you." He blushed. I blushed also. I smiled and put my head onto his shoulder. "You're so sweet." I looked up and saw that he was blushing even harder. "Only to you." He said. I blushed also. "I love you." We both said at the same time. We both looked at each other. We bursted out laughing.

Suddenly something caught my eye. "Taiga, look!" I pointed out the window to a sun setting. He turned his head toward the window. "Wow." He managed to say. It was so beautiful. I was practically on top of him, because he was sitting near the window. "Wow, it's so beautiful!" I smiled. After awhile, I didn't hear Kagami say anything. I looked up to him. My eyes widened and I blushed as I saw him looking at me directly. I soon realized that I was on top of him. "Oh sorry!" I blushed and moved back to my seat. Then he grabbed my arm. I looked straight into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust. 

"Be mine forever." He said and before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but then I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm and passionate kiss. Then he suddenly licked my bottom lip for entrance. I gladly let him in. We both fought for dominance, but he easily won. He explored every inch of my mouth. After awhile we let go of each other to catch our breaths. I rested my head onto his shoulder. He suddenly kissed my forehead which made me blush. "I'm glad you're mine." He smiled. I smiled. "Me too."

 We soon arrived at my house. We were right outside the gate of my house. "Thanks for today." I smiled. "Thank you for being mine." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. The hug was warm and loving. Then suddenly I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw that it was my mom taking a picture. "Mama!" I yelled in embarrassment. "Just continue what you were doing!" She said in a loving tone. "This will be great for the picture album." She mumbled to herself. "I heard that!" I said. She ignored my comment and gestured for me to continue what I was doing. 

I sighed and turned back to Kagami. "Sorry about my mom.." He smiled. "It's okay, I kind of miss having my parents with me." I soon remembered that he lived by himself without his parents in Japan. I hugged him again. "It's okay." He hugged back. Then again, there was another flash. "MOTHER WILL YOU STOP THAT!" I yelled getting frustrated. "My so mean to your mama." She fake cried. Then Kagami went over to her. "I'm sorry, Sakura is very mean." He bowed. "Oh my! No need to bow." Kagami stopped bowing. "Well goodbye Mrs. Hana. I need to go home now." He said. My mom smiled and waved. "Goodbye!" 

"Bye Taiga. Thanks again for today." I smiled and waved. He lightly kissed me on the forehead which made butterflies go into my stomach. "Goodnight." I smiled as he walked away. When I couldn't see him anymore, I walked back into my house. I walked up stairs and got a tank top and some shorts and went to take a shower. 

I removed my make up and put my hair into a bun. I literally jumped into my bed and pulled my covers over my body. I got my phone and checked if I had any text messages. I saw that I had one from Aya. 

"So how was your date with Kagami? (^з^)-☆" It read. I smiled and started to reply.

"It was amazing. We kissed. O//////O" I sent. Immediately I got a  text back.

"OMG LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE! +゜:。£ονё゜:。(*´∇`)´∇`*) 。:゜£ονё+゜:" She replied. 

"You and Aomine are too! I need to go to sleep. Goodnight! <3" I replied.

"Goodnight! <3"  She replied. Then I turned off my phone and put it on a table that was right beside my bed. 

Then I remembered what happened at the cafe. I regret making that challenge. I just hope that nothing will happen between Kagami and me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE! (^_^)/ Just be prepared. >:D Lol. Well please vote and comment! I hope you enjoyed the chapter lovelys!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)