Chapter 16

Sakura's Pov

"Sakura..Sakura wake up." I felt someone poke me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Kagami right up at my face. I opened my eyes instantly and blushed.

"It's time to get off the bus." Kagami explained and backed away from my face. "Oh, okay. Bye!" I was still blushing. I got off my seat and I was about to walk out of the bus, but someone holded me back. I turned around and saw Kagami.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. He gave me a back hug. I blushed even harder than before. "Good night." He said and released me from his hug. "Good night." I mumbled and went off the bus. I watched the bus leave. I touched both of my cheeks that were still red. They were really warm. "Baka.." I mumbled as I walked to my house.

I was almost to my house. It was quite dark outside since it was 8:34pm. It was quiet as I walked. My eyes widened as I heard footsteps near me. I soon got scared. I slightly turned around to take a peek of who it was, but to my surprise it was no one. Is my mind playing with me? I thought to myself. I shrugged it off and turned around.

"AAAHHH!!!" My eyes widened as I saw a person in front of me. I could slightly recognize that it was a girl. "Hi, Sakura." The person took a bite out of a pocky stick. I still couldn't see their face, because it was so dark. "Wow, my best friend doesn't even recognize my voice. Shame on you!" She spoke. My eyes widened. "Aya..?" I said. "Who else could it be." The person came out of the dark and into the light of a light post that was near my home. She smirked.

"AYA!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

Let me introduce this 'Aya.' (The picture attached to this chapter is a picture of Aya) Well she is my best friend, since we were little. She loves pocky especially the chocolate kind and studies a lot. She has long blackish/brownish hair. She's really pretty. I met her in America. Surprisingly, she hasn't met Kagami or Himuro because she was so busy with study. Boring, huh? Yup.

She hugged me back and then I released our hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked still shocked that she was in front of me right now. "Oto-san had to move over here, because of his job." She explained and took another bite out of her pocky stick. She moved her pocky box toward me, gesturing for me to take one. I took one and took a bite out of it. "How long have you been here?" I asked out of curiosity. "A week." She said. I nodded. "What school are you going too?" I asked. "Seirin High, because I live close to it." She said plainly. My eyes widened. "I go to Seirin High!" I squealed. She covered her ears because of my high-pitched squeals. I laughed. "I can introduce you to everyone!" I paused for a moment. "And Kagami.." Her eyes widened. "That boy who you always talked about when you were little? That Kagami?" She asked. I nodded blushing. "I'm also dating him right now..." I blushed even harder. Her eyes widened. "Well that escalated quickly." She joked. "Hey what's your phone number? You changed your phone number when you went back to Japan." Aya said while holding her phone out.

I told her my phone number and she called it. My phone started to ring. Then she hung up. "Save it." She smiled. My eyes widened. "What?" She tilted her head looking confused. "It's just. I haven't seen you smile in forever." I smiled. She smirked. "Well, I need to head back home. Oka-san and oto-san are gonna get mad at me for being out late. Bye, bye!" She waved and walked off. "Bye, bye!" I waved back and headed to my house.

I opened the front door to my house and took off my shoes. "I'm home!" I said. My voice echoed through out the house. I had a confused look on my face. "Hello..?" I said while walking into the kitchen. I scanned around the kitchen and a note on the refrigerator caught my attention. I walked over to the refrigerator and took the note off and read it out loud. "Sakura, oka-san and oto-san went over to Koyabashi's house. Remember Aya? Her family has moved to Japan. She will be going to the same high school as you! Well some food is in the fridge if you are hungry. We don't know what time we will be back, so don't worry and go to bed." I read. I sighed. My stomach growled.

I opened the fridge and saw some curry. I checked the rice cooker if there was any rice in it and there were some rice. I got the curry and rice and microwaved it. I stared at the microwave. There was 30 seconds left. Hurry microwave, hurry! I'm hungry... My stomach growled again.

*beep beep* The microwaved beeped, meaning the food was done. I smiled. I was so happy to hear the sound of the beeping from the microwave. I opened the microwave and tried to take the plate out of the microwave with my bare hands. That was stupid. "HOT! HOT!" I yelled in pain from the slight burn on my fingers. I waved my hand in the air for the burning to go away.

This time I was smarter and got a bare of kitchen mittens and took it out and placed it on the table. I closed the microwave and took off the mittens. I sat on a chair and began to eat the delicious curry. "Mmm..." I said while eating the curry.

I finished the curry and put it in the sink. I was about to go up stairs, but my phone dinged, telling me that I got a text message. I opened the message, it was from Aya.

"I got home safetly, did you? Your parents are also at my house. ┐('ー`)┌" It read. I smiled.

"Yeah I did. I was super hungry. I ate so much curry. ( ')Д(`)" I sent. I put my phone down on the table and started to wash the dishes. I finished the dishes. *ding* My phone dinged. I dried my hands and opened the message from Aya.

"I need to go to bed. Our parents are drunk (/ _ ; ) Tomorrow I'm going to Seirin High! \(^o^)/ Goodnight!" It read. I facepalmed myself. My parents...

"My parents are always drunk at parties. (>_<) Yay! (^_^) Goodnight!" I sent. I put away my phone and went upstairs to take a shower and change.

When I was done with everything I climbed into my bed. "So comfortable.." I mumbled and fell sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise, surpise! Lol. I actually have like 2 days until I leave for my trip. I felt like updating because I missed it so much. (TT_TT) This chapter kind of satifised my craving for writing. I can update the next 2 days or not. Up to you guys. Just comment if you want me to update or not. Vote and Comment! Enjoy!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)