Chapter 2

Sakura's Pov

Me, Kuroko, and Kagami were in the same class together! I sat right next to Kagami, but Kuroko was way far away from us. That sucked, because I couldn't talk to Kuroko in class. Well, I have Kagami with me! 

"Ohayo Kagami!" I smiled and waved at him. He turned and looked at me for a second and then turned back to the front of the classroom. "Ohayo." He said plainly. It seemed he had no interest in me at all. I frowned at him. "We didn't really talk yesterday at all." I slightly glanced at him. "I don't have interest in girls, but one." He said. Before I could say anything, our teacher came in to start our lesson. I sighed.

Time Skip

I sat on the benches while watching the Seirin players practice. I kept staring at Kagami. He was flawless when he was playing basketball. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl. He sure seemed like he loved her a lot. I'll ask Kuroko about it if he knew anything later.

Time Skip Again

"Kuroko!" I waved at him. He looked at me and told something to the Seirin players and then they nodded and walked off. Kuroko walked over to me. "Did you need me for something?" He asked. I looked at the ground and then looked up to Kuroko. "I need to ask you about some things." Kuroko gestured for me to go ahead as we sat on a nearby bench. 

"Do you know anything about a girl that Kagami only thinks off?" I asked with hope in my eyes. Kuroko's eyes widened. "You know about the girl?" I looked confused. "Did Kagami tell you?" Kuroko asked me. "In class today, we were kinda talking and I said that we didn't really talk yesterday and then he said he didn't have any interest in girls, but one. Now can you tell me things about this girl?" I asked with pleading eyes. Kuroko sighed. "Okay, I'll tell you. Don't tell Kagami I told you this." I nodded understanding. 

"Kagami use to know a girl in America, but he never knew her name. They use to play basketball together, but Kagami had to leave for Japan and Kagami never forgot the girl. He wants to search for her. He loves her dearly." Kuroko explained. My eyes widened. 

That sounds like...Me

The truth was that I already knew Kagami. I thought Kagami had forgotten about me. I was shocked to find him at the same high school as Kuroko. But, I can't tell him I'm the girl.

"Sakura, are you hungry?" Kuroko asked. "Oh, not real-" My stomach grumbled. Kuroko smiled. "Lets go eat." He pointed to a nearby restaraunt. I nodded and followed him. 

When we opened the door to the restaraunt, we saw Kagami eating tons of food alone. I smiled. "Kagami-kun!" I waved at him with a smile. He looked up at us. "Oi, Kuroko, Sakura. What are you guys doing here" He asked with food still in his mouth. I giggled. "To eat duh!" I stated the obvious. Kagami vein popped. "Whatever." He continued to eat his food. 

"I'll go order food. What do you want?" Kuroko asked me. "Whatever you get." I smiled and then sat across Kagami. Kagami looked at me. "You know there are other tables here." He said. "What I can't sit with my classmate?" I said. "Fine, whatever. Just don't bother me." Kagami began to eat again. "Fine, Mr. Grumpy Pants." I pouted. Kagami rolled his eyes. 

Then Kuroko came back mine and his food and then he sat by me at the same table that Kagami was sitting at. "Kagami-kun." Kuroko called Kagami. Kagami looked up. "What?" He asked continuing to eat. "Have you found her yet?" Kuroko asked. Kagami took another bite out of his hamburger. "Nope." He sighed. "She's probably still in America." Kuroko nodded. I continued to eat my food while they continued their conversation. 

No she's not in America. I thought to myself. 

"I'll look for her in America one day." Kagami said. Kuroko sighed. "What if she's somewhere else and has a boyfriend or something?" I asked. Both of their eyes widened and then back to normal. Kagami looked down. "Sorry Kagami-kun.." I apologized and continued to eat what was left of my food. I barely saw Kuroko eat. Probably 2 or 3 bites out of his hamburger. He sure has a small apetite. 

"I'm gonna go. Bye Kuroko." Kagami then looked at me. "Bye Sakura." Then he left after that. I felt bad after he left. I should of not said anything. Well it was the truth. She wasn't in America anymore. "Kuroko." I turned to him. "Yes?" He answered. "Can I tell you something and it is very important, but you cannot tell anyone. Especially Kagami-kun." I looked at him with serious in my eyes. He nodded understanding. I needed to tell someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does Sakura need to tell Kuroko? Find out in the next chapter! I'll be updating once a day or more. Also when school starts, my updates with be going slow so bare with me TT_TT Why school..Why...

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)