Chapter 14

Sakura's Pov 

I had to stay in the hospital for today and then tomorrow I could get discharged from the hospital. Wooh! Kagami and Kuroko were hanging out with me at the time. 

"How are you feeling?" Kuroko asked. I sighed and looked down at my bed that I was sitting up on. "I feel bored....." I said. From the time that I woke up from my coma, we had been just sitting in my hospital room. It was very boring..

"Can we take you outside?" Kagami asked. "I think you can." Kuroko answered. "Well just around the hospital." Kuroko added. I nodded and I got up from my hospital bed. Then we walked around the hospital. 

"I always wondered what it felt like to be in a coma." Kagami said. I stared at him. "It's not fun. It feels like your trapped. You can hear people, but you can't respond to it." I said. His eyes widened. "Wow.." I laughed. "Let's go!" I pulled Kagami's arm and is it me or did I see him blush? Eh, it's probably my eyes messing with me. 

We were in the lobby of the hospital and sitting on some chairs. "Hey guys." I said. They stared at me. gesturing for me to continue. "What happened while I was in a coma." I asked. "Well Kagami-kun always v-" Kuroko was cut off my Kagami covering his hands over Kuroko's mouth. I tilted my head to the side, looking confused. "Okay..?" I said. "What else happened?" I asked. "Kagami-kun also confe-" Kuroko was shoved by a pillow by Kagami and it looked like Kuroko was suffocating. 

"KAGAMI, STOP! YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" I yelled and rushed over to help Kuroko. "I'm fine." Kuroko assured. I sighed. "I have no idea what Kuroko was saying cause of KAGAMI!" I said getting frustrated. I huffed and blew a piece of strand out of my face. "I'm gonna go back to my room. You guys can go home. I need to rest." I waved goodbye to them and they did too. Then I started to walk to my room.

I was down the hall to my hospital room. My eyes widened. "Alex?" I asked. She turned her head to me and ran over to me. "Sakura!" She hugged me. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a monotone. "I need to talk to you." Alex said. I had a confused look. "Why?" I asked. "Please. Just give me five minutes." She begged. I sighed. "Fine." Then we walked into my room and closed the door. 

I sat on my bed, while she sat on a chair. "You wanted to know the reason for the promise right?" Alex said. My eyes widened. "Of course I do!" She looked at the ground. "I'll tell you now since it's time to tell Kagami the truth." My eyes widened again and gestured for her to continue. 

"Himuro and Kagami. Himuro loved you too as much as Kagami loved you back then. I knew everything. Misaki. She wanted to exactly like you. I knew in the future that she was gonna come and try to be like you. I wanted you to keep quiet about the truth, because of that. My plan was for Himuro and Misaki to start to like each other and then you can tell him the truth. I didn't want Himuro and Kagami to fight anymore. They're good friends right now and we don't want to ruin that. Misaki told Himuro the truth. It took awhile for him to adjust. Then he developed feelings for Misaki even if she wasn't the girl. So, now you can tell Kagami." She explained.

My eyes widened. Himuro loved me?! But now he loves Misaki. I only thought of Kagami the whole time and not Himuro.. But how the hell did Alex know that all of this would happen?! Is she some psychic or something?! I thought to myself. "Why didn't you just tell me the reason earlier?" I asked. "Well it wouldn't work, because I wanted you to act realistically. If I just told you the reason, you would've acted weird or something. Am I right?" She reasoned. I sighed. "I am bad at acting.." I said.

"Are we friends again?" Alex gave me a slight smile and opened her arms for a hug. I smiled. "Yeah." I went in for the hug. Then she released our hug. "You should go and tell Kagami tomorrow or so. Whenever you're ready." Alex smiled. "I need to go now. Bye, bye!" She waved. I smiled and waved back. Then I was alone in my room again.

It was dark outside. I decided to call Kuroko. He picked on the third ring.

"Moshi moshi." He answered. I smiled.

"Kuroko, it's Sakura." 

"Oh, why did you call?" He asked.

"I'm gonna tell him." 

"Kagami?" 

"Yeah..." I took a deep breath. "Alex just visited. She told me the reason. She said I could tell Kagami the truth now." I smiled.

"Are you gonna tell Kagami tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah.." 

"Well I'll cheer you on, I need to go. Bye." 

"Bye." I hung up. I layed in my hospital bed. How am I suppose to tell him tomorrow? 

Kuroko's Pov 

I decided to call Kagami after Sakura had called me. He picked up at the third ring.

"Moshi moshi." He answered.

"Kagami-kun." 

"Kuroko?" He asked.

"You need to tell her tomorrow." I said.

"Why?" 

"Tell her after she says something to you tomorrow." I hung up before he said anything else.

I hope everything goes alright tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter sounds interesting huh? Finally found out the reason of the promise :3 Pretty short chapter .-.  Vote and Comment! Enjoy the chapter!

-Author~san

 ***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)