PROLOGUE

White clouds flew across his eyes, the blue sky fill him with determination to move on. Yes, he is in a plane if you're asking. Move on for what, you ask again? His past of course! Is horrible to think about them, isn't it? Especially when your parents just got divorced and you had to pick a side to stay with, hard decision, a very hard decision really. Would you stay with your mother who's always ignore you, or your overprotective father........

 Would you stay with your mother who's always ignore you, or your overprotective father

"Connor? Connor Sebastian?''
''Huh? Oh, dad.'' His father's voices wake him up from his thoughts, as he turns to look at his father.

''Are you okay? You've been quiet for a moment, I'm start to worry.....'' The man himself looks very concerned. He's overprotecting a bit, but still..... is better than his mother. '' I'm fine, just thinking. You're worrying too much, dad.'' Connor punches his father's shoulder playfully, they both laugh.

"Yes! I'm worried that you'll not get comfortable with the place I live in, it's hot, it's like a bathtub with a lot of hot water......"

"Alright I get it dad! No need for that, I can do this." Connor reassures his father again, is the fifth time he has been like this. "I'll be fine with you, alright?" His father smiles slightly and nod his head, Connor notices his father's eyes are kinda watery, like he's gonna cry but he holds back very hard. Connor smiles at his dad, and continues having some pep talk with his father until the plane arrives at their destination.

_A few hours later_
Connor's father house

"Alright, here we are.'' Connor's father open the front door while one of his hands carrying his son's suitcase, Connor walks into the cozy house with his other suitcase. " Wow, it's soooo clean here! Is this really your house? "

"Hahaha, not funny kid." Connor looks around the house as he notices his framed photographs when he is just 10 years old. He picked up the photo frame, which is the one where I got first place in a talent show. He thought to himself, smiling in the process.

"Hey, kid! Want to check your bedroom?!" His father shout from the second floor."Oh, coming !'' Connor shout back, as he hurrying up the stairs. He looks towards the room where the door was open, he walks into it.

"Wow...." Is the word he can only say right now, his skateboard, his gaming PC, his favorite poster and of course,his beloved electric guitar. All of it is in here, and it's been organized just what he wanted. ''I thought she threw it all away!" He turns towards the father who's laughing, as he start to speak. " I replaced them. Is not like the old one but.... Hope you like it."

"Like it, oh nooooooo. I LOVE them! It just like what I wanted, you even get the poster right! Like.... Oh My GOD!" Connor filled with joy and happiness and hugs the father who suprised by the action. " Thank you." Connor thanks his father while still hugging the man, his father smile become wilder. "No problem, kiddo." He pets Connor shoulder, as Connor let go of his father. His father placing the last cloth into the closet and looks toward the son who placing his hand at the poster.

"Hey." Connor looks at his father, he's now laying at the door frame with his back. "I still got something to show you, come on." Connor nods his head and he starts following his father, as he walks out the room he looks at his dad who starts pulling out the stair that leads them to the attic. Connor looked around the room after he climbed upstairs. It was filled with a lot of boxes.... Connor thought to himself again, his dad now walked toward him, hand holding a small box.

''Take it.'' His father offered, Connor knew he saw the box before.

"Is this.... what I think is it?'' His dad nodded his head, and continue speaking.

"Your grandpa wants you to have this, I didn't have the chance like now.... Here you go.'' His dad give the small box to Connor, Connor looks back at his father.

"He didn't want me to touch these cards when I was young, but why now?"

"Back then, you're not ready yet. But now, I think you'll do just fine." Connor opens the box, inside filled with a box of poker cards, metallic cards. Connor starts shuffling the cards, and plays with it with his hand.

The card shines when it hits the sunlight, it kinda looks like it is made out of metal but is not. It still flexible, but it can be sharp like a knife if you don't be careful. His grandpa was a magician, yes, he's a professional on magic tricks, create illusion. Unfortunately, he passed away in his own tricks, but it doesn't stop Connor being in love with magic. As he finished with his card, he put the cards into his pocket.

"I'll take good care of it, I promise." Connor looks at his father, as his father looks back with a smile.

"He knew you'd like it." He messes up Connor's hair and starts to walk away from him. Connor rushed to his father's side. " Want to eat something, kid? I'll cook for you."

"Cook? You sure you want to burn down your only house?" "What? If it burns down it should be a few years ago!" "Yeah,right." Connor chuckles as he punches his father's shoulder playfully, both of them start chuckling after that.

Today's not so bad for Connor afterall.

A/N:
Hey!:-)
Just to let you all know that I challenge myself to write a fanfiction that I really love in this pandemic, try new things you know! This is the first time I'm writting it so please forgive me for making grammar mistake (@@;) I already written 15 chapters *I can't believe as well* and all I need to do is complete some sketches and post it! * Not all of chapter got sketches..... not really feel the mood you know* Hope you'll enjoy the next one and see you in the next illusion!!

Oh, almost forgot!! Here's my oc, Connor Sebastian and Liam Sebastian, hope you enjoy the story!