"P' DEEEAN.... YOU.... AGGRRRR. OK fine. But how I'll find you all?"

"Team..." Alex signalled him.

"Yes P'' And Team's fingers started to play in the air, making some beautiful purple spark. Out of nowhere a beautiful stone was in his palm.

"Here. Keep it with you. It'll lead you the way to me. If you'll loose the path, it'll stop shining."

"Ok..... Don't kill all blood suckers. Leave few for me too." Alex gave a questioned expression to her lifting his 1 eyebrow.

"ok ok.... The bad ones...."

"Ok...now go fast. We don't have much time left."

Del sighed and looked at Alex with an unknown expressions.

"What!!!???"

"I didn't know vampires can be good looking too."

"DEL!!!!!" Dean and Korn looked at her in disbelief. Alex gave a confused look.

"What??? You two yourself are drooling over two vampires already. Stop giving me 'what the fuck' look."

"Just leave for now Del. Please."

And the Wongnate princess left in a rush.

"Get ready...... I'll still ask you all again if you really wanna do it. Its my fight. And i dont wanna force you all." Dean looked at his friends.

"My brother is there Dean. Its not only yours. It was mine for ages." Alex patted Dean's shoulder.

"Not only yours P'. We might had gave it a thought if he wasn't our friend. But you know what, witch, vamp or wolf. Doesn't matter. Its for Pham." Manau said, Team nodded with a smile.

"And you are seriously asking us? Dont they say, 'One for all and all for one'. He is our luna. Our precious nong. Hell if we'll let him bear it alone." Boss replied cracking his fingers. Win and Don gave a smirk to him.

"Do I need to reply P' Dean?" In jumped in excitement.

"We'll be back alive for sure with the vamp prince." Korn replied in a serious tone.

"Show the way Alex. I don't want my boy to suffer alone anymore." Listening his friends and families reply Dean asked Alex.

Alex closed his eyes when Team touched his forehead.

And The yellow fire circle was in the air again. Leading to a forest. Near an old mansion.

To save the vampire prince.
.
.
.
Near a mansion, but in a good distance not to be noticed, they reached in a blink.

"OK. Any plan? We just simply can't break out." Win asked.

"First this." Team took some necklaces again using his powers.

"Whats this?" Boss asked taking one out of Team's hand.

"The scent blockers. It'll hide our scents." Alex replied.

"They have witches on there side too Team. It'll work? It's not like I'm doubting. Just confirming." Don asked.

"Of course P'. I was working on it for ages. Just to be prepared for this kind of situations. Or to make Pham escape." Team replied.

"Great. But..... We'll be shifting. The size....."Don was confused about the size.

"P' Don.... You worry so much. Wear it and shift. Its not a normal necklace." Manau patted his shoulder.