"Only..... If only I wasn't a shape-shifter. Only if I was a normal human. It wouldn't be ended like this. He would be by my side." Dean's agony was burning every heart beating there inside the hall.

"I don't even want to live anymore." Dean's whisper was good enough for every ear present there. And to make them flinch too.

"DEAN...." The wolves shouted.

"P' DEAN" So the younger too. Except In.

He was frowning. Struggling deep in his heart.

"Don't ever say this. Your life is not only for you. You can't even think like this." Korn's voice was trembling. He knew what Dean was going through. He had felt it, how it feels when you feel like loosing your mate.

"I'm so lost Korn.... I have no strength to go on. Its too much for me to handle." Dean sat back on couch. More like fell. He hid his face with his hand. Letting the tears fall.

"You being Wolf is not the reason of Pham's ignorance P' Dean." Everyone looked at In with a shocked expression. Korn's eyes widened on In's words.

"In..." He softly pressed In's hand with widened eyes. Signalling him to stop.

"No P' Korn. After knowing the reason why P' Dean hates vampires, I can't stay silent anymore. I'm watching my best friend suffer everyday. I'm watching you suffer everyday for your brother. I'm watching P' Dean suffer everyday when he didn't do anything wrong. How can I stay silent now?" Korn was so shocked. In was the one who begged him to not tell Dean about Pham's true identity. And now he himself was exposing Pham. Korn didn't know how it'll end up.

In looked back to Dean, who was looking at In with someone weird expressions. Not knowing what was going on.

"Korn....." Dean was looking at his brother now in confusion. Korn looked at him then at his mate.

"What are you talking In? It's not because We being Wolves?" Win was surprised. In shook his head as a no.

"And from the start you knew the reason?" Del was more like angry now. Don put his hand on Del's shoulder, holding her back.

"Then why didn't you tell us In?" Don asked.

"Because..... Because after knowing the truth, P' Dean will suffer more." In's heart was beating like hell. Korn felt it. He pulled In by his waist, telling him that he is not alone. In looked at Korn. He had spilled the beans now.

"I'm still asking you P' Dean. Do you really want to know it? You'll be suffering more." In asked in composed tone.

"Why..... Why I'll be suffering?"

"Because of the hate, you'll be having. After this."

"Hate???? For..... For Pham???? For the one I love more than my million lives? I can destroy the world, but..... No..... What are you talking about?" Dean was frustrated to the death now.

In looked at Korn. Korn was looking at him like asking him if he was sure about what he was doing. In sighed. Since he didn't had any choice now. There was no way now, that Dean will let him go without spitting the truth.

"Lemme tell you first P' Dean. Pham was going to confess there in camp. And was gonna tell you everything. But whatever happened there in the woods.... He.... He couldn't.... He was so.... So afraid that.... You'll..... You'll hate...."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE TELL ME THE GODDAMN REASON IN."

"He is a vampire....."

The room went silent.... Pin drop silent.... Even a normal human could count the breathing of other person. Could hear the loud heart beats there.