"It's none of your business." Korn hissed.

"I wonder if it's not." He moved his eyes from Korn to Pham. "Well, hope you'll keep my words in your mind my dear brother." He smirked.

"And you keep my WARNING in your shitty brain." Korn warned him one last time. "Lets go Pham." Grabbing Pham's hand he left Alex behind.
.
.
.
Korn and Pham were in back side of the library building. Usually no one goes there.

"P'.... Korn. Thank you."

"I'm not doing it for you."

"I know... Still." Pham was standing a little far from Korn. "The way you exposed, you knew he was a vampire?"

"Just overheard you both." Pham nodded.

Korn sighed and looked at Pham.

"What did he mean? What does he want from you?"

"He is my cousin. Rest is some family matter." Pham chuckled on the selection of words. Family.....

"That you can't explain."

Pham didn't reply, but nodded.

"Stay away from him then." He sat on a bench there.

"That's what I always do."

"You..... You can ask me.... If.... If he bothers you." Korn didn't look directly to Pham. Pham looked back at Korn in disbelief.

Korn's words gave him a little courage to ask him the question he wanted to know.

"Why P' Dean hates us so much P' Korn?" His words were nothing more than a whisper.

Korn looked at him. He didn't know if he should answer it or not. Pham understood his struggle.

"It's ok P'. You don't need to answer me. It's all fine." Pham retorted. He looked away.

"He was 7 years old back then." Pham looked back at Korn when he heard him talking. He actually never imagined having this conversation with Korn. Not even in his dreams.

Korn continued.

"Our grandmother, Dean was close to her. More than all of us siblings. Most of the time Dean used to stay with her. After Grandfather's death, Dean went to stay with her. He was 4 years old when he went to stay with grandmother. They were close. Dean never left grandma." Korn was smiling thinking about the time, when Pham sat next to him.

"Can you believe Dean never let any of us sit in her lap? Such a jealous brat he was." Pham chuckled with Korn. Dean's this side was unseen for him till now.

"We never hated any vampire. We weren't taught. Until that dreadful day. When we lost our grandmother and almost had lost Dean." Pham flinched thinking about Dean in that situation.

"When a pure blood coven attacked us. Why!!! We don't know. None of us.

Dean was with grandma, we all were at our home. And when Our pack reached their, grandma was dead. And Dean was unconscious in a closet nearby. When uncle and dad reached there they found everything destroyed.

Dean was badly injured. Barely breathing. We asked him what happened there. He kept crying for days. But couldn't speak a word.

When he was able to talk, he told us. Some vampires attacked our grandma's house. Killing our pack's members they crossed every limit of humanity. Grandma fought with them with our members. But we were outnumbered. Couldn't stop the vampire army.