'My lady...' Mom looked at her in shock.

'Yes.... You'll be his mother... You both will be his parents from now on. You are the only one I can trust with my child. Protect him. Don't let that devil touch my son. He hadn't seen Pham. And this bracelet will protect his secret. No matter what, don't ever let him take this out. My spell is strong. Only Pham can break it. No one will ever get to know that he is a vampire until Pham will reveal his identity.'

'Prot....protect my son. Please. He is the last hope.... If.... If that man gets him... It'll be end.... Don't ever...'

'I'll protect him with my life my lord.' Dad is holding that man's hand.

'Take him now. You've to go. If we survive, we'll find you. But you'll never try to find us. Never.'

'My lady....'

'Go...' The woman kissed the boy's face like crazy. And that last kiss on that kid's forehead... Its different... Something is happening... Woman...... Mother...... Its..... Its getting dark again.....

'Pham..... Mother and father love you so much. More than our lives. Stay healthy my baby.'

Their voices are fading away. The boy is sleeping.... And... I.... Whats happening? It's so dark.....

Its so dark.... Where am I? What's happening??? Someone answer me.... Please... I don't wanna be alone.... Please.... Mom.... Dad... Where are you?.... *sob*

P' Dean..... P'......

In.....

In.....

Noooooooo.

I...... I bit In..... He..... Nooooooooo.

*End of Pham's PoV*
.
.
.

Pham woke up panting. His pillow was wet and had strains of tears like someone was crying for days. He looked around. Suddenly his parents came in.

''Pham..... O god love. You..'' His mother hugged him tight. His father was patting his head gently. Pham could see how worried they were.

"What happened to you? You were not in you room three days ago. We freaked out when we didn't see you." His father's words made him flinch. He widened his eyes.

"Thr......three days????"

"Yes... You were in sleep for three days. You made us worried so much. What happened? Where did you go?"

"In" His mind reminded him.

He took his phone. He was really sleeping for three days. He saw his friends calls on it. And messages too. Telling him about In that he got bitten by a vampire. And is in XXX hospital.

"I...... I've to go. I'll tell you everything. And I need to know something too." He looked at his parents with questioned eyes. His parents exchanged look. And nodded to him.

"But where are you going at this hour. It'll be dark soon."

"I'll tell you everything. I need to go right now." He got out of his bed and rushed to bathroom. He took a quick bathe and went out.
.
.
.
"It's been 3 days. Pham hasn't checked the messages. What he is doing? His parents said he is busy. How busy he is to check his childhood friend? I seriously can't understand a thing now. What exactly is going on between these two?" Manau was frustrated af. She wanted to drag Pham there and smack him real hard.