My Real Home:

Beginne am Anfang

My stomach clenches as Riele makes her way onto the stage confidently.

"Thats my girl! Riele!!! It's Her! It's her honey!!"Dad shakes mom violently and I laugh.

"I know honey"mom chuckles.

"Go girl!"Dad yells.

"Croxford Chill"Mr. Sparx jabs and my dad turns to look at him.

"Don't tell me to chill Sparx! That is my daughter! She needs me right now"

We all laugh again humorously.

"Hi Riele"a judge greets.

"Hello "Riele replies into the microphone tensely.

"What dance are you performing tonight?"

"Dance of the sugar plum fairy"

"Riele!!!!"Dad shouts.

"All right Riele! Give us a freestyle"

I watch as she walks into the spotlight and dad's screams grow louder along with Camilla's behind us. The music begins and she starts her dance carefully.

"She's started"mom squeezes my palm.

"I believe in her"I tell mom and watch as she continues her dance with the Prince.
It was marvellous as she takes quick steps and spins around with the Prince.

I spy on the judges and they look somewhat impressed. My gaze lands on Riele and her partner. She's as flexible as Ramona! Why was she so worried about Ramona then? The room is quiet as usual and I catch a glimpse of Camilla who had a proud smile on her face together with Calvin, Asher and Jace. I look at Blake and he has an unusual frown on. Maybe he thinks Riele is competing with his sister. I chuckle inwardly and focus on the dance. It soon comes to an end and the Prince leaves the stage. Riele stands beside the host.

"Riele! That was so beautiful! I have tears in my eyes"the female judge says and we applaud as dad whistles. Riele smiles

"You exhibited real talent Riele! I've never seen a dance so beautiful"the male judge adds up and I feel my heart soar for her! She took my advice! She was herself and I know it.

I spot Nanni sitting a few rows away from ours. She had a huge grin on as she watched the stage with keen interest.

"That was awesome! Thank you Riele"another judge commends and my parents get on their feet and applaud with others who were already up.

"Why do you want to be crowned Queen of Ballet tonight?"

"She's already a queen"dad bellows and mom smiles.

"Because of the orphanage. I want to prove to everyone that every kid has got talent and those in the orphanage have also got it  too! It would make everyone realise the kind of brains there and try to invest to help the children"

"That's so sweet"The female judge taps her heart. "You are from there right?"

"Yes"Riele admits proudly. "And I'll dedicate my award to the orphanage if I win the grand prize"

The judges are dumbfounded.
"Thats my girl"Dad hollers.
"She has such a good heart"

"Well then, we will find out after the end of this competition! Thank you Riele for your inspiring words" the host announces and I feel so proud of her right now. Camilla yells her lungs out as she walks off stage.

"Raina Huston is our next contestant! Raina, join me"
We applaud as she climbed onto the stage in a white tutu.

"Are you ready for this Raina?"the host asks.