"Go back down the stairs and it's the third door on your left."

"Thank you."

Mia practically sprinted down the stairs to the toilet making sure she didn't bump into anything or anyone on the way.

After she had finished, she washed her hands and tidied up her hair and makeup before deciding to take a quick photo for instagram as there was no one else there.

●●●

@miaedwards :

❤637,538 💬63,826

❤637,538 💬63,826

@miaedwards : The things I do for my sister 😜

@perrieedwards : Excuse me. You don't do anything you just eat my food 😑

~ Exactly, that's hard work. Luv ya❤

@jadethirwall : I know what you mean. Try sleeping in a tour bus with her.

~ Just the thought of that terrifies me

@alexoxchaimberlain : She can be hard work sometimes

@ma7cell : hawtttt 🤤

~ Thanks I guess

●●●

Mia made her way out of the toilets and back to where Perrie was waiting for her. She walked down the hallway and took the third right on her left just like Perrie said to. Right?

She carried on walking until she got to a set of doors. She figured this must be the door to the box where they were going to watch the game from.

She opened the door and walked through them to find another corridor. She carried on walking and turned the corner bumping right into someone's chest. Mia fell to floor hitting her head on the way.

"Are you alright?" asked a voice. Panic laced through it.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Mia.

He held his hand out and Mia gladly took it standing back up again trying not to fall over as she got her stability back.

"What are you doing down here. Shouldn't you be in the stands? The games about to start." asked the stranger.

Mia looked at him and this was the first time she really noticed him. He had dark chocolate brown hair. Curly but not messy. His deep brown eyes wrinkling when he smiled. Awh his smile. She could look at it all day. She was soon snapped out of her day dream.

"Hello?," asked the boy.

"Yeah sorry. I was looking for my sister but I can't remember where I'm supposed to go," said Mia, slightly embarrassed.

"No problem. Where are you sat? Maybe I could help."

"One of the boxes."

"Oh so you're rich?"

"No."

"Do you have a family member playing?" he asked slightly confused as he had never seen her before.

"Not exactly."

This made him even more confused.

"Look can you just help me find my seat please?"

"Sure."

He started walking away and Mia followed behind him like a lost puppy. They walked in silence but it wasn't awkward silence it was quite comfortable actually.

They eventually arrived at the right box just before the game started.

"Thank you for your help," said Mia as she was about walk through the door.

"Wait," he said grabbing her wrist and spinning her around to look at him.

"I didn't catch your name," he said. His cheeks turning crimson.

"That's because I didn't give it. And you? What's your name?"

"You mean, you don't know who I am?"

"Should I ?"

"I just thought you might. Seen as you're at Anfield. Anyways, I'll see you later?" he asked hoping she would say yes.

"Maybe," and with that she walked away. Leaving the boy stood there in awe.

Mia went and got a drink from the bar before walking back over to where Perrie was sat.

"There you are. I though you got lost." she shouted although she was worried for her little sister.

"No just, looking around. Wondering why you spend like half your time here?"

"Well you can look later. The game is about to start."

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖