TWO

"Mia hurry up now we're gonna be late!," bellowed Perrie from the bottom of their stairs. She had been waiting for her little sister to get ready for past 25 minutes and was beginning to get bored. She could have gone to Africa and back and she still wouldn't have been ready. Fun fact about Mia; she's incredibly lazy. Like to the point where she doesn't eat because it's too much effort to bring the fork to her mouth lazy.

"I'm sorry Pez but you're the one dragging me to this stupid match. I don't even want to go but no I'm still a 'child' and need taking care of," complained Mia walking down the stairs dragging her feet behind her. What did I say. Lazy.

"Well it was either this or spend the evening at a fancy dinner with mom and dad and their fancy friends. Where you will most likely end up being asked if you are seeing anyone by the Dales who want to set you up with their son." Their son is like 40, but they have money so mom and dad don't see the problem. 

Mia groaned as she picked up her bag off the kitchen counter and walked out the door to Perrie's car.

"That's what I thought," Perrie said locking the door and getting into her car.

Mia and Perrie had always been the best of friends although they annoy eachother from time to time. Despite having a 6 year age gap they still managed to act like 15 year olds and have a good time.

Perrie was currently dating Alex Oxlade Chaimberlain (Ox) and they had been together for about 4 years. Alex played for Liverpool and despite Perrie being at nearly every match Mia had never been to one.

She wasn't a big fan of football as the idea of kicking a ball around a field didn't satisfy her.

She was still in university currently studying law and to be honest it was quite interesting. Boring at times.

Because of her always either at school or out with Perrie and the girls, she never had time for boys. She had a boyfriend 3 years ago but since then, not a single one.

They drove to Anfield, blasting out Little Mix, which took them about 40 minutes and made it just in time as kick off was at 8:15 and it was now 7:55.

They parked the car which wasn't easy with the Liverpool fans and the West Ham fans taking up majority of the space and made their way over to security to be checked.

"Can you at least look happy?" asked Perrie through gritted teeth trying to stay calm.

"Why. So everyone can think I want be at this stupid football match with the rest of all these stupid people. I only came for the hotdogs. You should be thankful I didn't come in my tracksuit."

"I honestly don't know how I put up with you."

"Neither do I."

Perrie showed her VIP pass to the security guard as she was Alex's girlfriend so they got to watch from the box where all the people who can waist hundreds of pounds on football watch from.

They started making their way through the corridors up the stairs to where they were seated.

"Perrie I need the bathroom," whined Mia like a 5 year old.

"You couldn't have gone before we came!"

"Can you just stop shouting like mum for one minute and tell me where the toilets are please! Unless you want me to piss on the floor?"