''I ASKED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE'' Pham bursted at Alex.

Alex smirked. ''What I am doing here!!!! Hmmmmm. Lets see..... I was looking for a certain person or a certain Vampire and found him here. Ooooo. How good I'm when it comes to you... No!!!'' Alex was decreasing the distance. He was now standing behind Pham. He leaned on him.

''What do you think Pham? What I'm doing here?'' Sensing Alex near him Pham closed his eyes tight. Controlling his tears.

''You think I can't disappear again?''

''No no no.... No my dear Pham. I never said you can't. Ofcourse you can. But..... You will not. You'll definitely not. Or do you know what I'll do??? You know???'' Alex patted Pham's head.

Pham removed his hand from his head. And gave him a glare.

''I saw you made some good friends here, you never did this before.... They....must be very spacial right! And you childhood buddy.... Nong In.... He is here too. I swear all of them are so cute. Just like you. And....'' Alex stopped walking around Pham and stood before him facing him closely. ''..... your P' Dean....'' Pham's eyes widened when he heard Dean's name.   ''...... They all will feel soooooo bad, if you'll disappear just like that. And I'm sure, you'll definitely not like if..... '' Alex looked straight into Pham's eyes. ''.....any of them gets hurt. Am I right or am I right?''

''What do you want?'' Pham hissed.

''ummmmmm what I want!? Let's see. That's very simple Pham. You are not going anywhere. You are staying here. As long as you are here, your loving ones are all safe. I promise.''

''And why do you want it? Don't you want to let them know that my parents are here. I don't know what they want from my parents but aren't you here to expose our location? Then why? Why you are hiding it?''

''Oooooooo Pham Pham Pham..... You are so straight-forward, no!!! *sigh* right!!! Why do I want it! Well its actually quite simple my dear. I'm getting soooo bore nowadays. Well about your location, I knew it since last year that you were in XYZ city last year, and moved here this year. I was getting bore so I came here. Isn't it great to play with your prey before killing it? It's so much fun... Oh my my, you have no idea how much I enjoyed your expressions last time when you heard my voice there in the bench area. But That boy Dean.... He ruined every thing... *sigh* I mean, I only started na. But.... No worry. Now you know I'm here.... Soooo.... It'll be so much fun... Make sure to make my days full of fun... I'll keep your secret till then. Ok Nong. I promise. Just don't make me find you here and there and your precious friends will be safe and sound.'' Alex gave him a side smile.

Suddenly Pham's phone rang. He checked the caller name. His tears again filled his eyes. It was Dean's name. Alex smirked seeing the caller's name, he signaled him to take his time. He rested his back on a tree trunk crossing his arms on his chest. Pham closed his eyes. A drop fell from the corner of his eyes. He wipped it fast. In a conflict if he should pick the call or not, he let the bell ring. Finally he took the call.

''Hello!'' Pham spoke, trying his best to not choke.

'He..hello.... Pham.' Pham could clearly sense Dean's trembling voice through phone. It made him worry to death if He was fine.

'P' Dean.' He said.

He heard Dean clearing his throat. 'Yeah. Ummm. I was.... I was wondering if.... If we could meet. I was near your faculty. You are.... You are here. Right.' No one could imagine how badly Pham wanted to meet Dean at the moment, wanted to see him. To hold him and ask that why he was sounding so off. He closed his eyes tightly.